Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Is There So Much Fear Of The 40s Crowd? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is There So Much Fear Of The 40s Crowd? (489 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / A Thread For The 40s Crowd, Discuss Issues Relevant To You, Instead Of Other Ppl / Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There So Much Fear Of The 40s Crowd? by tpia6: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
I notice the calculated attempts to derail any thread which addresses them.
Re: Why Is There So Much Fear Of The 40s Crowd? by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
You still haven't figured it out? undecided
How many active Nairalanders do you think fall into that age bracket?

Then there's also the question of your curiosity:
If you are within the 40s age bracket, then you already know everything you need to know about it.
If you're not, why should anyone who truly is come on here to talk to you about it?

It's not rocket science...

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Buy A Jeep Before I Die – 82-yr-old Trader / Experience The Ultimate Xmas Holiday With Uninterrupted INVERTER Power Backup. / What She Did To This King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.