Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860451 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Humulity: 8:31am On May 05, 2015
Ikoko!!! You are now handling this story the way you handle your girls. One week, one update. Boy you need to step up the game. The story must finish why not spill it for us.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
Humulity:
Ikoko!!! You are now handling this story the way you handle your girls. One week, one update. Boy you need to step up the game. The story must finish why not spill it for us.
Seconded
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by yusufibrahim(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2015
ikoko nice work but the update dey small now and the suspence is much......... big up bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2015
still following sha bt d update is short
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 05, 2015
pwettyhardey:
Seconded

Thirded!!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tigonana: 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
Chaii dis hazardous never update anytin again,I don waste my megabyt.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by summerflame(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2015
Are you a BI-POLAR patient or why wasting page?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Harkanbi(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2015
operaabel:

Thirded!!!
Some people gat no common sence Quote and yawere!! IrAnu Abasha

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lovely17(m): 5:46am On May 06, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
BRO DIS TIN IS GETTING BORING EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF THE DELAY U ARE GIVING IT.
I think you need to do more research on your crush it's GALACTICOS not GALATIOUS
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 6:03am On May 06, 2015
Harkanbi:
My Father gat no common sence Quote and yawere!! IrAnu Abasha
Idiot,, its ur father who gat no common sense.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:17am On May 06, 2015
operaabel:

Idiot,, its ur father who gat no common sense.
Easy Bross
You are taking that too far
Harkanbi:

Some people gat no common sence
Quote and yawere!!
IrAnu
Abasha
That's also too much naa

And you don't need all that ah swear

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mayhornzee(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2015
ikoko abeg abeg, i tak God beg u, i still dey beg, beggng continue, pls no more suspences, complete dis sweet story on tym abeg
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by michaelolayinka(m): 12:25pm On May 06, 2015
I'm addicted to the story of addiction... angry
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Godwinfriz(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2015
ikoko ar u aware dia is God at all dis storey is becumin uninteresthn 4 me
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lovely17(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2015
Am so pissed at Mr hazardous right now you started this story last year
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lovely17(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
Am so pissed at Mr hazardous right now you started this story last year and you are not yet through
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tojahh(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
See em, Hazard abi na wetin dem dey call u. Just send me the remaining episode for my email, I go dey help you upload am if na Megabyte be ya problem.

Abi Sarah and Adedoyin no gree come back? Motunrayo nko? What happened to Bayo, hin still knack Fumi(na joke o). The bread seller kwanu? Sexy Chidinma? Na so Ruka wan take escape the slaughter house? Shade with her round asss, she no need go free o. Chioma need another round o.

Infact send me their numbers, I need to discuss the handing over of gofmet to Buhari with them.

Anyway, fingers crossed, I dey wait. Make I finish work say you never upload, you go see that your OGA for NYSC camp.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 06, 2015
lovely17:
I think you need to do more research on your crush it's GALACTICOS not GALATIOUS
TANKS JARE DEAR
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 06, 2015
Were that ab0ki go hide.

Or you dey among the people were dem rescue for sambisa forest neh?
Why soldier no just won release you.

Come update jorr
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by lovely17(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
TANKS JARE DEAR
wow you surprised me I expected bashing thumbs up you different from the rest
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Ashiat39(f): 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
Dis story z makn me sick due to d uncompleted it is. Ikoko, pls cum nd finish it nw
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by bukkieillcity(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2015
I wonder why dis Ikoko dey do like dis.since u knw say u knw fit finish the story why u start am?mtcheeew...I don fex joor,call me if u don upload the remaining episodes
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by merasnipes(f): 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
Haz mayb u r busy I dnt kw. I dnt wanna read d main story again, kindly tell me d last part tnx
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TYNNNNKs: 1:00am On May 07, 2015
Y'all are just making this jarzard guy feel himself.....If we all run out of his thread now his head will correct......~Anyanfiaw~
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TYNNNNKs: 1:00am On May 07, 2015
Y'all are just making this harzard guy feel himself.....If we all run out of his thread now his head will correct......~Anyanfiaw~
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2015
Ikoko u r dulling dis thing when suspense is over used it becomes another thing people will start losing interest soon if u continue like this
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Humulity: 8:33am On May 07, 2015
Ikoko will always be Ikoko!!!. Hazardous is now treating the thread the way he handles his girls. Can really understand you may be having a tight schedule, you can give somebody the update to post on your behalf. Before then, I don change destinaion. One love.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Liberty101: 9:32am On May 07, 2015
I opened nairaland acct cos of dis story cos it has already got me addicted, bt hazardous u nid to kip the updates coming to avoid losing ur fans, anyway am already ur fan kip it up #ikoko
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Uniboy1: 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
ikoko update o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 3:19pm On May 07, 2015
Uhmmmm...

I'm just here, watching everyone of you in 3D! wink
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Balearshavin(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
oga drop story nw
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hallysonia(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
Frm d onset, he said im nt art student, i jst have pasion for writing, dis s my first story n it wil also be d last.
So, pls stop blaming dis guy and lets stop abusing each oda cos of jst fr fun story.

Goodwork to Harzadous bt ur folowers dey thirsty o. Pls cm give us milk

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.