Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860393 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
still waiting for d update oooo
hazardous:
Sorry for the not updating yesterday! I am kinda of busy. Updating soon.

You are all the reason I'm continuing this story.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by merasnipes(f): 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Update naaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
I touched my leg and did as if something is biting me on it.

Bread seller: (angry voice) what's it?
Me: (coughs) I want to know if you by any means know Johnson street around here.

I know that she would definitely know where Johnson's street is located because of the nature of her work.

Bread seller: (smiling) so because I hawk now, you now turn me to your google map. Anyway, it's just on the third/fourth street from here (pointing to the direction).
Me: (smiling) you are very funny! Anyway, thanks!
Bread seller: (smiling) you are welcome.

She turns around and took her leave. She wouldn't have taken up to 3 steps when I call out her usual name... Sister! Sister!! She looked back but with a more friendly look this time.

Bread seller: what's is it this time?
Me: (smiling) I'm sorry for bothering you again. It's just that I know where Johnson's street is. I just don't know how to strike a conversation with you because I can see that you are rushing home.
Bread seller: (curiously listening)
Me: (rapping out my lines) I live down the road and this is not the first time that I am seeing you being this beautiful. I like you and I will want to be a very good friend with you.
Bread seller: (smiling) you dint even tell me your name, it really depicts how desperate you are to be my friend.
Me: (smiling) my bad.. I'm Femi... can I know yours?
Bread seller: Oluwanifemi
Me: (smiling) Oluwanifemi, that's a nice name. Can I call you Ifemi for short.
Oluwanifemi: (laughing softly) no.. Nifemi for short is okay.

We chatted for like 10mins. I got to know more about her within those period. Her english is very fluent; even though I know how hard she is trying to add some America accent to it. Her construction and the use of tense is superb. She agreed to be my friend but she didn't give me any other details about herself. I would have persuaded her to give me her phone number but I don't want her to look at me as a desperado and besides I have exceeded my time outside.
She puts back her tray on her head and told me that she would give me her phone number anytime we see again. I waved at her as she walks towards the direction of my house. I wanted to walk down with her but my spirit dint want to. I rushed to the suya point and bought N500 suya; then walked briskly back home.
I got back home around some minutes to 9pm. I gently sneaked into Funmilayo's room. She was still feeling moody about her friend.

Me: (smiling) you are not even fine again... I will marry another girl ooo! Cheer up jo!
Funmilayo: (forcing a smile) I'm okay bros... I brought your food to your room not quite long but I met your absence.
Me: (smiling) I went to get you suya...
Funmilayo: (smiling) thank you bros! You are the best.

We ate the suya together and she gave me Bayo's number. I promised calling him tomorrow morning before heading for my room. I laid peacefully on my bed, trying to find out what I did wrong with the way I chatted with Nifemi. She's very beautiful and sounds very friendly. I need to talk with her very soon. I was lost in thought when my phone rang. I hurriedly picked it when I knew it was from Chidinma. I promised calling her after she left. She must be very angry by now.

8 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Huh?is dt all 4 2day ikoko!!!?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harbiodune(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Yu are nw lazy nwadays, u don't normally update lyk b4 again.......... Anyway ez nt easy..... More bullet 2 yur gun..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
biddieluvzyaho:
Huh?is dt all 4 2day ikoko!!!?

No.... Updating later in the day!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Maccowhite: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
I'm beginning to lose interest in the story. The suspense is too much!!

You're really trying and I commend you. But please try harder and let the suspense be for the appropriate time...

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
hazardous:

BRO DIS TIN IS GETTING BORING EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF THE DELAY U ARE GIVING IT.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Exdon10: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bullshit..!! Sipping My Pap nd kuli-kuli

Story Writer..You no dy try!!! Your mode of Updating is vry poor..

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by JOSH002(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
bro u dy dull pesin spirit,cun update na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by merasnipes(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
hazardous:

Wen? Is it wen my fone is down? Pls am more emotional dan Bidemi so dnt let me d d worst! Update nw!

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by chukslawrence(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Solomon's clone oya nah.. I'm enjoying it
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Me: (smiling) hello dear, I'm sorry for not calling as promised.
Chidinma: I sensed that you might be busy, I have been thinking about you since I left.
Me: (smiling) that's very kind of you. I can't wait to see next tomorrow.
Chidinma: (voice happy) me too

We chatted like two friends that has lost contact for years and was planning to see each other for a reunion next tomorrow. She insisted I tell her "I love you" before ending the call with her own sexyy tone of "I love you".
I don't know what I really want from Chidinma but I guess it's getting interesting with the way things are going.
The suya has made my tummy filled up but I still manage to swallow some lumps of eba and ate all the fish inside the ewedu soup. I yawned and I closed my eyes thinking of how I'm going to see Ifemi again. I slept off in my world of fantasy.
I woke up exactly 7am the next day. took my bath and prepared for my date. I rushed to stay at the gate; waiting and hoping for Nifemi to pass. As I waited, I dialled Sarah's number. She was very happy to pick my call. She told me that they would soon leave for the company for the finalisation of the contract. She ended the call telling me how she really missed me and wants to see me tomorrow as soon as she touched down in Lagos.
I waited outside till 9am and the sun has started turning from vitamin A to vitamin H. I went back inside dejected about not seeing Nifemi; at least I would still get to keep my chocolate colour. I was about dialling Motunrayo's number when her call entered my phone. It seems our mind is being synchronised together today. She really wants to see me as much as I want to. I picked with anxiety in my veins.

Me: (voice happy) hello dear... hope you woke up well today?
Motunrayo: (low voice) yes...
Me: what's it?
Motunrayo: I'm supposed to go out with dad and my younger sister to grandmothers place in morning and leave there as soon as I get there to come to your place.
Me: (confused) so what happened?
Motunrayo: my dad insisted that we all sleep over at her place today... I'm sorry; I can't make it down today
Me: (sounding unhappy) it's okay... at least it's family issue like mine. We will see another time then.

She sensed how bad I felt about her not coming. She begged me all through our conversation before she ended the call with "I love you ". I looked at the situation that I found myself. I really need someone's company. I can't call Chidinma to come for her lesson; It won't look good after telling her about my unavailability today. Ruka flashed on my mind but I don't want to get into Bidemi's trouble again. It's better for me to let the sleeping dog lie.
I'm beginning to miss Sarah and Adedoyin. They are always craving for any spare time that I have. I kept on thinking about what I'm going to do with my day when Bidemi's call entered my phone. With confused mind, about asking her to come over or not. I picked.

Me: (smiling) hello Bidemi... I hope you are doing good?
Bidemi: (smiling) yes... at least, there's fresh breeze at home now
Me: (confused) how do you mean?
Bidemi: (smiling) we are not used at dad being around during weekdays in broad daylight.
Me: I see...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mashnino(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
hazardous...

Lemme get something str8...

How many minutes do you think it takes us to read each update?

As for me it takes less than 3mins... ok..so i read for 3 mins..

nd den i have to wait for like a week for another one...?

issoryt... na we dey follow you now..dahz why u dey use us do yeye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lol! It’s not easy writing somethings all over again. I'm just trying out of my very tight schedule to post everyday.

Just give me sometime to get settled down. I might be chanced up to 4/5 post per day. Just bear it with me for awhile.

Good night friends!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
OGA abeg do post more frequently so as to keep it rolling in my oblongata.....#hazardous I can't wait
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tojahh(m): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Waiting...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by chukky6443(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
hibroDon1:
OGA abeg do post more frequently so as to keep it rolling in my oblongata.....#hazardous I can't wait
which OGA are you talking about now, Femi's 'OGA' or what?......with the story and everything about the Femi and Harzardous, "OGA" just might need some emphasis. grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by etiosapeacepe(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2015
baba ooh, kontinue d story ooooh... gUd woRk brO
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2015
merasnipes:

Wen? Is it wen my fone is down? Pls am more emotional dan Bidemi so dnt let me d d worst! Update nw!

Women and love story, hmmmm.

But real life una go dey bone face as if una shitte for pant
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2015
chukky6443:

which OGA are you talking about now, Femi's 'OGA' or what?......with the story and everything about the Femi and Harzardous, "OGA" just might need some emphasis. grin
i tink femi shud gv his OGA a break
D tin don suffer too much nau
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2015
mr.harzadous i fell in love wif dis story wen i first read it nd i must commend d way u write nevertheless i wud just advice against carry ur readers on endlessly cos if d law of diminishing return should take its course pple wnt find it intrestimg anymre

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by justnoble001: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2015
Good story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Godwinfriz(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2015
hkoko folow d gal,
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2015
i tayad for ur side o.....abeg update more naw
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hibroDon1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
smile...just want him to know that i cant wait to read d hand work of his OGA in the story grin
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by willynilly87: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
I love the story of, please be fast with the update.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm...Mr Hazardous! Still following your story bumper to bumper! smiley
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by greglee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
NICE write up, I must commed ur writing prowess keep it up, but pls update some more the suspense is just too much to handle
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by JOSH002(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
hazardous cun update na, u dey make pesin loose interest o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sammydine2003(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Broh to be truthful....ur article just got me craving for d next update like hw u crave for sex frm bidemi n motunrayo.....its a nyc one and I cnt wait to devour d nxt update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sammydine2003(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls Hazardous,abeg help me quench dis conji of suspence....its tolling on me

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.