Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City (1651 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Eko Ile, Lagos Is A Benin Town Not Yoruba / Bob Izua (a Benin High Chief) Has Been Kidnapped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by hauwababy: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
It seems Edo State's governor, Gov. Adams Oshiomole has neglected the roads in G.R.A. The roads are horrible to say the least. It is usually worse when it rains. I hope his people get to see this.

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/11/pictures-horrible-state-of-roads-in-gra.html

Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by OreMI22: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Is this what you call terrible?
You funny o!
Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by brownlord: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
OreMI22:
You funny o!

Prolly em nor even know G.R.A well self.

There are worst road inside this GRA, the most silly decision i ever took was supporting adams for a second term, The ANPP guy would have been my choice even though i know he won't win, i won't be having this guilty conscience.

The Go and Die governor has since the beginning of his second term, enriching himself and focusing on his political ambition, i won't make such a silly mistake again.

Nigerians be careful of politicians asking for second tenure
Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by IGBOSON1: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
OreMI22:
You funny o!

Admittedly i've seen worse!.....But for this level of decay in a supposedly highbrow area of Benin, it's unacceptable! You can't find this in GRAs in Enugu or Onitsha!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
IGBOSON1:

Admittedly i've seen worse!.....But for this level of decay in a supposedly highbrow area of Benin, it's unacceptable! You can't find this in GRAs in Enugu or Onitsha!
So much for being hyped.
Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by Whizzdom(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmmm ... Na Government Restricted Area be like dis ?

No wonda ... Government don resign for GRA matter

Mainland tins jawe grin grin grin grin GRA ko JJC ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by mynaija123(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
brownlord:

Prolly em nor even know G.R.A well self.

There are worst road inside this GRA, the most silly decision i ever took was supporting adams for a second term, The ANPP guy would have been my choice even though i know he won't win, i won't be having this guilty conscience.

The Go and Die governor has since the beginning of his second term, enriching himself and focusing on his political ambition, i won't make such a silly mistake again.

Nigerians be careful of politicians asking for second tenure

If you can afford to build mansions in your GRA, why not help Govt to help the people. Oshiomhole said he is starting from the poor masses and would get to you when 95% is done.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by brownlord: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
mynaija123:

If you can afford to build mansions in your GRA, why not help Govt to help the people. Oshiomhole said he is starting from the poor masses and would get to you when 95% is done.

Pure nonsense, Upper mission is still work in progress, the work started in his first tenure,barack/teachers house, AAU admin block, Central hospital, lots of project abandoned since the man got reelected

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by mynaija123(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
brownlord:

Pure nonsense, Upper mission is still work in progress, the work started in his first tenure,barack/teachers house, AAU admin block, Central hospital, lots of project abandoned since the man got reelected

Ahhhhhhh, abandoned? all this pdp God is watching you on 3D oooooo.
Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Word Bank Stats Below. (http://www.worldbank.org/transport/roads/c&m_docs/kmcosts.pdf)

How do these governors spend our money?

This road for instance would fall under rehabilitation in the chart below at $214,000/km, which should be very affordable for government.

At this rate, if a Governor spends 5 billion naira per month on roads in his state, he can rehabilitate about [size=15pt]146 Kilometers of raod per month[/size].

If this is done, in no time, the roads would all be smoother than a babies bottom.

Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by ibe9ja: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dis one na express road na. Come Uwelu road / Ogida for Benin city make u com see BAD road. Stop complaining and be contented.
Re: Pictures Of Terrible Roads In G.R.A, Benin City by brownlord: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
mynaija123:

Ahhhhhhh, abandoned? all this pdp God is watching you on 3D oooooo.

Are you okay? which of the project is/about to be completed? And for the bold part, seek help

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Escapes Being Lynch At Meeting Of PACND In Benin / A Nairalander Take A Selfie With Governor Fashola / Quotes From GEJ Presidential Flag Off Campaign, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.