Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

The Rot In Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rot In Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) (1093 Views)

GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rot In Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by Uno48: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
For many people, the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is one of the security agencies that have stayed above board, without engaging themselves in any shady deal. But beyond this outward thought by Nigerians and the global village hides the stink that has been covered for years.

READ MORE: http://www.iconweekly.com/the-rot-in-nigeria-security-and-civil-defence-corps-nscdc/

Re: The Rot In Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by mrvitalis(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
hmm ....pls i dnt want to say anything now and my OGA AT THE TOP say it is another thing
Re: The Rot In Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by donmalcolm21(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
My oga at the top go chop money na

(1) (Reply)

Governor Mimiko Plans To Rig 2015 Elections In Ondo State For GEJ / Thousands See Off Chadian Troops To Fight Boko Haram / Gov. Sule Lamido Plans On DESTROYING GEJ Then Decamping To Apc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.