Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Cockerel Vs. Broiler - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cockerel Vs. Broiler (50580 Views)

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures / Day Old Chick's ( Broiler's,layer's N Cockerel's) Affordable. 08160403222 / Why Don't People Like To Rear Cockerel Birds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by oloje: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2015
for all your comments thanks you all the wise will always note sense in nonsense thanks again
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by Ewamide(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Broiler give fast money than cockrel
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by 123papas(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2015
some people can be very pompous

1 Like

Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by FarmTech(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
yemmit90:

Eeyah! Sorry about that!
May God provide you money to build a standard one.
.. Thanks
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by Propene: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2016
yemmit90:

Eeyah! Sorry about that!

May God provide you money to build a standard one.

hey bro, i sent you a mail kindly check.

will love to contact you for some info related to poultry.

thanks and do have a lovely day ahead.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by Ademat7(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
deeptechcool:

you are very right and wrong. The bane of business is getting wrong information at the right time. In our farm, we sell DOC broiler for 150. But presently, it goes for 100 due to the fact that people have already stocked for the coming festive season. You can contact me on 09094944019 for further enquiries. Farm is situated at Ota Ogun State.
I stay in ijoko,is there opening in ur farm? am an agric grad by the way
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by yemmit90: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Propene:

Cant access the mail through NL. You can send you inquiry here "adebisiyemmit@gmail.com"
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by yemmit90: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2016
Propene:

Kindly check back, didnt see any mail in the e-mail i dropped for you.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by Propene: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
yemmit90:

Kindly check back, didnt see any mail in the e-mail i dropped for you.
Sorry for my late response. I just sent the mail this morning.
God bless
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by Arstokes: 12:02am On May 07, 2016
I need your help guys!! Please how much does a full grown 12 week broiler go for?
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by seunds: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello house,

Please i need abt 10 doc broilers. I reside around Ijegun/Ikotun Environment. Pls let me knw if there is a place close to this area i mentioned.

Thnks
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by GabosaJons1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls., I need help o..., my broilers and matured cockerel are not gaining weight. Broilers are about 8 months and the cockerel are about 6 - 7 months old. Though I kept them for family used during December but now I am not pleased with the very poor weight as if no work has been done.

Pls., anyone with solution on how to improve the live body weight before December 20, as I intend to give some out as gift to family especially In-laws. Now the poor weight is discouraging me from such thought of gifting.
I beg make una help me o... save your brother from disgrace.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by kay29000(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2016
GabosaJons1:
Pls., I need help o..., my broilers and matured cockerel are not gaining weight. Broilers are about 8 months and the cockerel are about 6 - 7 months old. Though I kept them for family used during December but now I am not pleased with the very poor weight as if no work has been done.

Pls., anyone with solution on how to improve the live body weight before December 20, as I intend to give some out as gift to family especially In-laws. Now the poor weight is discouraging me from such thought of gifting.
I beg make una help me o... save your brother from disgrace.

The thing about birds/chickens is that you can feed them all the bags in the world, but if there is a time that you didn't feed them well for a couple of days, they will lose all the weight they have gained over the months, and it would be like you have not done anything at all. It can be quite frustrating. I have been there, so I know how you feel. But you can do a lot in the next three weeks. What I advice you to do is go out and buy Top Feeds Finisher and start feeding them continuously. I mean, once their feeding bowl/feeder is empty, fill it up. Also, go and buy Vitamins for them, and put vitamins in their water 3-4 times a week. This should do the trick. You can ask me any further questions.

2 Likes

Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by babajbiz: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
i have learnt so much from this section,Thanks Guys
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by michelism(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2017
This is a good thread for starters. Kudos to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by Dimejimichael(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Happy Sunday guys, .. Am just new in this poultry business, I order for two package of white cockerel from a farm centre near me two month ago..
I got my order on the 3rd of July..
They are two month old today. .and there size and weight is not to encouraging ..
I fed dem twice Aday!! Dey are currently on grower feed..
My parents are just doubting if this my cockerel will be ready for sale before Christmas..
My questions are.. ...
1. How many month is ideal to keep a cockerel
2. What drug can I administer to them to increase there size.. I do give dem Vitalyte
3.can I be giving them Finisher feed??
Thanks

Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by dammycamby: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please am really interested in this business. Please where can I buy cockerel please.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by dammycamby: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please anyone with ideas on where I can get cockerel should please indicate.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by shakyriri: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
dammycamby:
Please anyone with ideas on where I can get cockerel should please indicate.
Turks will sort you out fast.
Cc Turks

1 Like

Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by deeptechcool(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2019
kay29000:

Hmm! Okay. I will contact you in a couple of weeks...What of Cockerels...Do you have day old of them?

Hello Kay. Kindly help me to modify my number in the quote for which this comment was made. I want the number removed. Thanks
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by kay29000(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
deeptechcool:

Hello Kay. Kindly help me to modify my number in the quote for which this comment was made. I want the number removed. Thanks

Done. I totally understand why you asked me to do that, cos Nairalanders don show me pepper. They will be calling about a post i made 7 years ago as if I made the post yesterday. It can be annoying.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by deeptechcool(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
kay29000:

Done. I totally understand why you asked me to do that, cos Nairalanders don show me pepper. They will calling about a post i made 7 years ago as if I made the post yesterday. It can be annoying.
Thanks a lot. You really understand.

1 Like

Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by Valenichole(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2019
Become a Professional in Livestock feed formulation.(ONLINE PRACTICAL TRAINING SESSION ON FEED FORMULATION)
Learn How to produce highly rich feed for Low price...
* Formulate your standard poultry feed(for broilers &layers) for #2500/25kg. And profit
#600/25kg bag.
We guarantee you 2.5kg live weight of broilers in 5weeks using our feed formulas
* Formulate high protein floating pellet fish feed(2mm+) for just #2300/15kg bag and save #2200.
Using easily accessable Feed materials around you and harvest your catfish every 90 days.
* Learn how to make a good rich feed for your pigs ie. Pig Starter, grower, finisher, pregnant pigs and breast feeding pigs. For #3000/50kg
* Learn how to make your snail feed to Harvest your snails in just 6-7months for just #9,000 per 100kg.
Venue: WHATSAPP WHATSAPP WHATSAPP
Date: 17th November - 19th November 2019
Registration starts today 11th November 2019
click on the link below to get to the group.
https:///Fbv0S7qbpzh5zTj5zA9Zwd
Copy the link and paste it on your Google Chrome browser. it will take u straight to the group.
Contact Nicolas on call/WhatsApp 08037179078
For inquiries.
manual and automatic feed pelletizer will also available.
Handouts and Videos CDs will also be available for a token.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by excel1960(f): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Good afternoon house,
Please what can i give Cockerel to make them grow Fat, Big and Heavy like Broiler? Please Share your knowledge.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by fmwise2k(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
kay29000:

Thanks but no Thanks. This is all on paper, there are a lot of other risks involved. I can't imagine going through all that stress for N100 gain on a bird. The N100 is not even sure...I have gone all over lagos and Day Old Chics (DOC) sell for N250, Not N200.

Anyway, Thanks for your comment.
I wonder why people take their precious time to give you a good analysis and all you can do is criticize. Why not go to Google for consultation? Or visit a real, offline farm asking that they tell you how things work? Then you will whatsup.

1 Like

Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by kay29000(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
fmwise2k:

I wonder why people take their precious time to give you a good analysis and all you can do is criticize. Why not go to Google for consultation? Or visit a real, offline farm asking that they tell you how things work? Then you will whatsup.

I wonder why people take time to reply 7 year old comments.
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by michealewela: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2020
A bought broiler at 1k each four weeks old last week, hope I wasn't cheated?
Re: Cockerel Vs. Broiler by Redman44(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
excel1960:
Good afternoon house,
Please what can i give Cockerel to make them grow Fat, Big and Heavy like Broiler? Please Share your knowledge.

Cockerels are not meant to be fat like Broilers. Heavy and Fat broilers does not mean healthy and nutritious meat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Cockerels are usually tall and sturdy and they have good meat. This is because they are active, kicking and fighting each other on a daily basis. If you feed your Cockerels well, they will be big and meaty in about 4-5 months. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. / The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.