Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369393 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

That's why I say God will judge...Even those claiming they are working for free we can all see some amounts such as N9,000, N6,000, N4,500, N3,000, etc deemed LOGISTICS, LOGISTICS, LOGISTICS oh...voluntary and free indeed... undecided

Hmmm. Wise words Sir cool

The monies for logistics are for cab transportation for the field worker and Hammed

Or would you prefer he entered a bus to the hospitals and labs

Also feeding is covered in some of those charges as Hammed was tired of eating hospital ffood

Can you be available to visit Hammed and ascertain things yourself

It is easier to type than do

Put your money where your mouth is

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
rayo2002:

Hmmm, ingrate of the highest order. Please come and take over the case o since TeHN is incompetent and wasteful. Yeye dey smell.

Ignored cool cool cool

All y'all game plan is to turn this thread into an insult fest so they can close the thread and hide your gaffe BUT God pass all of you....
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

The monies for logistics are for cab transportation for the field worker and Hammed

Or would you prefer he entered a bus to the hospitals and labs

Also feeding is covered in some of those charges as Hammed was tired of eating hospital ffood

Can you be available to visit Hammed and ascertain things yourself

It is easier to type than do

Put your money where your mouth is

Ignored again. Cos I saw the separate charges for feeding, cabs, etc that was posted cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
olu4life:

And if not for her hearsays,would u have gotten an update? Kindly stick to d matter at hand. Thanks
Do you want us to fucking give you email evidence that her email was by no means what triggered an update?

You really need to stop your conjectures

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Is your brain filled with hemorrhagic ascetic fluid?

No offence

STOP!!!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caracta:

Please just stop. Please.
Why do you think I unfollowed this thread before?

No wahala
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by rayo2002: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

Ignored cool cool cool

All y'all game plan is to turn this thread into an insult fest so they can close the thread and hide your gaffe BUT God pass all of you....

LMAO, come and take over. Don't run away a now. Shebi u can do better. Please come and show them how it's done biko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Do you want us to fucking give you email evidence that her email was by no means what triggered an update?

You really need to stop your conjectures

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! WATCH IT!!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
rayo2002:

LMAO, come and take over. Don't run away a now. Shebi u can do better. Please come and show them how it's done biko.

Again ignored cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

Ignored cool cool cool

Why ignored?

You find it easy to accuse us of making wasteful decisions yet call god at each opportunity after making such unwholesome allegations

All updatss were provided yet you choose to believe someone that insinuates we got someone to impersonate him to fool Nairaland

Who shall be judged by this god of yours?

7 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

Yeah Ms Tchwinnie, and I still stand by saying she has posted all she needs to say ONLINE. This is an emergency case.

*Luth already diagnosed Cancer since October 2014

*Eruwa Doctor told them not to spend money on him and take him home in November 2014

*Now this Slowcoach hospital finally diagnosed the same cancer after fleecing DJ of over N1M treating TB that is free to treat in Nigeria

THERE IS AN EMERGENCY ON THE GROUND, this is a 26 weeks maximum prognosis, so everything else can wait!!!
should we hand over to you?

13 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Now some peeps have mouth. Where were u all when help was needed from the onset. But now u can boldly dish out insults. Stupid fellows angry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
jaybee3:

We really should.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Ignored cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Why do you think I unfollowed this thread before?

No wahala

It's ok please.

Guys please. Enough!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
This same apostle of god has called Us hynoptised, wasteful, incompetent and now says we are impersonating Hammed using his phone

Please somebody should volunteer to confirm if djdola is alive or not

Gbadexy have u gotten d address

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
DJDOLA:
Gudmoring everybody sorry for not posting for long. sometimes when I read comment here my mind will Freeze like am I goin 2 die? Many coments makes me feel more afraid and sick but thank God for caracta and co dat do give me hope that there is no problem without solution...I thank TEHNS GROUP is only God that can reward u guys....R231 thank u so much my brother and for oga JAYBEE u are d best I just don't no how 2 thank u sir....I thank nairaland member idowuogbo I mean every NL member God bless u all
Still on the matter ojere...

Bobo nothing do you... . If the faith of a mustard seed can move mountains,the faith you have in God will turn things around for you.Baba rest your mind o jere...eni to ba ni baba loke lohun gbogbo. You are not going to DIE but live to inspire others that faith on its own can turn impossibilities to possibilities.

*in my F**'s voice*

NO CAUSE FOR ALARM!! wink

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
olu4life:

Hey! Hey!! Hey!!! WATCH IT!!!
And if i don't?

It's very stupid and unhelpful that you keep making the same unguarded statement about emmasexy's email being the prompt for the update.

How many times do we have to explain to you that we planned to provide an update as far back as a week before that friday?

we have evidence to support our claim

7 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
olu4life:
Now some peeps have mouth. Where were u all when help was needed from the onset. But now u can boldly dish out insults. Stupid fellows angry

How dare you call them stup..id fellows? Grow up dude or just shut it!

Enough already!

No need for the name-calling. What's wrong with all of you?

And you emmysexxy, I hope you are grinning under your pillow right now? Mission accomplished huh?

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
gbadexy:

whats the address, i will find time to check on him on monday morning by God's grace before going to work.
l dont know what we are supposed to ascertain though seeing as he has been sick and emaciated already.
But i will report back any finding as regards consciousness, mental alertment and mood generally by God's grace.
*Edited

That was DJ's post giving directions
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
olu4life:

U dis agbero girl,I don warn u before not to ever refer to me. What's ur problem? Is my name giving u bp?
hahahahaha....una don begin switch lane?shiOr! Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
jaybee3:

And if i don't?

It's very stupid and unhelpful that you keep making the same unguarded statement about emmasexy's email being the prompt for the update.

How many times do we have to explain to you that we planned to provide an update as far back as a week before that friday?

we have evidence to support our claim
Dude quit shouting!!! How many times will u keep repeating urself
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Firefire(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

We trust in the ability of the people handling this matter, our prayers and thoughts are with you for divine wisdom.

Please, don't be distracted, disagree to agree.

The end of a matter is better than its beginning; Patience of spirit is better than haughtiness of spirit - Ecclesiastes 7:8

Hamed Adelodun, Hayyak Allah.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
We have volunteers already. In a day or two, everything will be settled.

Enough guys! Jeez!!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

Ignored cool
Well you really do need to shut your gob like seriously. You keep harping about spending an amount for TB when the provided itemised expenses proves otherwise

You've been unhelpful right from day one and why plead with us to even get involved with the case if you didn't have any confidence in us? (I personally exchanged emails with you so i'm not making this up)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
This same apostle of god has called Us hynoptised, wasteful, incompetent and now says we are impersonating Hammed using his phone

so u sef don soji? tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

NOTED cool

Still on ignored mode cool

R231, enough is enough. You have my bank account details. Thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

so u sef don soji? tongue

How far
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
olu4life:

Dude quit shouting!!! How many times will u keep repeating urself
Dude i understand your game but my conscience is clear. Do you have a conscience?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gbadexy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Oh no you are not going on Monday. You MUST go tomorrow cos this is an emergency
mr oga take it easy. you volunteered voluntarily and its you that knows your schedule if it can accomodate it so dont come here giving us conditions.
charity work is done for humanity and your intentions is between you and your creator. unless you are doing it to get praises from the people.
i wouldnt want to express myself freely for the sake of djdola but good job to those doing this selfless service not for praises or commendations.

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

NOTED cool

R231, enough is enough. You have my bank account details. Thanks cool

You want your money back?

If that's the case, you'll be gladly refunded. I'll personally make sure of it.

6 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

NOTED cool

R231, enough is enough. You have my bank account details
. Thanks cool
ehn? mi gbo? Wait o, you want your donations back ni? Na question o,don't bite me.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.