Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368976 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ENZOSCIFO1: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2014
I can be available from as early as possible on Monday. Today is a bit tight for me.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
RE-AMMENDED!!
Please the weblink on the other design aint working. so it has been modified into Nairaland weblink and the ailment was changed to CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE which i believe is more catchy.
Please check new attached image below.
Thanks

BTW. Good morning my brotherz and sisterz

CC:
Idowuogbo
Yerilistik
Peace2all
Kendraloops
Bugativeron
Joelenesleek
Jbluv55
Colossus2
BABYosisi

Thanks man.
Those hand-thing bin scare me. Like say dem they carry am go another world.
And you also fit in TeHN logo perfectly.
More cassava to your akpu bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2014
chaircover:

God bless you
Which team can you assist?
We need people to help today to move DJ and we need people to help them obtain a passport on Monday

I will be available for anything you want done as early as possible on monday

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2014
chioma134:
Pls, I need links to the original thread so I can know exactly what happened and how the diagnosis was arrived at. Looking at this picture, looks to me more of a liver pathology than kidney disease. If kidney disease is involved, it's probably hepatorenal syndrome, and definitive treatment is liver transplantation. Instead of rushing him to a dialysis centre, I would suggest a proper assessment at LUTH or LASUTH to get a working diagnosis, then it can be taken up from there.
My thoughts only. However, as I said earlier, these issues may have already been dealt with earlier on in the previous thread, so someone should please post the links.
Thanks.
from wot was gathered, health workers are on strike so luth/lasuth or any oda govt option wont b a good option for a case like dis.Dats y they started looking for a good private clinic.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2014
beedam:

My senior mama from health section,good to see you here. I trust you don shake body already. Beedam dey greet o.
i dey hail u too o.

DonaTee, beeevan, udoka2, favoredgal, jam04, LaRoyalHighness, blendy77 calling on u all to come help save a life. nothing s too small/big.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

I will be available for anything you want done as early as possible on monday

Thank you.
are you able to assist with the leg work to obtain passports?
If so, please Email ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

cc

R231
Jaybee3

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nostalgia21(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Where are all my chop money au cryto dealers sef?

Calculus, na here e dey happen o.... come and drop something.

Fhemmmy,bros come o...charity begins here biko

Oga Sienna,abeg do something sir

Chelseabmw aka upcoming senator, please come in here and help spread the word ooo....time to rally round don come bros,show love biko

Thanks and God bless!!!
inspiredautos too
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by slimyem: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2014
colossus2:

Did I ask you to do that?
If you can't be on ground then rest undecided
Those on ground are doing their best. They are not sleeping so encourage them angry
Mr. ,please calm down. I have not meant to undermine the actions of anyone on ground but does that mean no one should post an opinion,thought or worry?
Everyone on and not on ground all have one end game-that the subject be well and that's the only trophy to be won.don't make this about me.Cheers!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2014
@chaircover, i commend d way u ve been trying to organise things.God bless u.Just want to mk a suggestion.I think djdola shld first b properly assessed in a good hospital b4 d passport is obtained.Let a good dr see him, do d necessary tests et al and come up wt a definitive diagnosis first.Good a thing d passport stuff wouldnt tk more dan 6hrs as we ve bn told.And sm1 @ d passport office has already bn contacted.Wot do u think
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2014
naijadeyhia Remsonik marcjane Waliyllahi Caracta LyfeJennings Jarus
Team A members that I'm yet to reach. Pls pm me to have ur contacts. Want to update us uniformly. Don't want to leave anyone behind
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gidigidi3(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
RE-AMMENDED!!
Please the weblink on the other design aint working. so it has been modified into Nairaland weblink and the ailment was changed to CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE which i believe is more catchy.
Please check new attached image below.
Thanks

BTW. Good morning my brotherz and sisterz

CC:
Idowuogbo
Yerilistik
Peace2all
Kendraloops
Bugativeron
Joelenesleek
Jbluv55
Colossus2
BABYosisi

Welldone kelvingraphics!!! Good morning to you all, keep the good work up.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Waliyllahi(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2014
chioma134:
Pls, I need links to the original thread so I can know exactly what happened and how the diagnosis was arrived at. Looking at this picture, looks to me more of a liver pathology than kidney disease. If kidney disease is involved, it's probably hepatorenal syndrome, and definitive treatment is liver transplantation. Instead of rushing him to a dialysis centre, I would suggest a proper assessment at LUTH or LASUTH to get a working diagnosis, then it can be taken up from there.
My thoughts only. However, as I said earlier, these issues may have already been dealt with earlier on in the previous thread, so someone should please post the links.
Thanks.
yes ..its most likely hepatorenal syndr...btw i tot federal hosp ar on strike
..no work is goin on at all in UCH currently
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Wishing DJDOLA a miraculous recovery
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2014
tchiwinnie:
@chaircover, i commend d way u ve been trying to organise things.God bless u.Just want to mk a suggestion.I think djdola shld first b properly assessed in a good hospital b4 d passport is obtained.Let a good dr see him, do d necessary tests et al and come up wt a definitive diagnosis first.Good a thing d passport stuff wouldnt tk more dan 6hrs as we ve bn told.And sm1 @ d passport office has already bn contacted.Wot do u think

Thank you for your suggestions. You are absolutely right. We need a definitive diagnosis and we havent got one yet

The passport is however important for the following reasons;

- If it turns out that the diagnosis is an emergency and he needs to be flown out, we dont want to be waiting around for the passport, thus causing delay. We say 6 hours, but you know what it can be like in Nigeria. The machine may break down and he may be asked to come back in a few days etc Its best that he has it ready in his hand so he is ready to fly out as short notice.

- We dont know DJ's medical state. We thank God that he is still strong enough to move around and this is the time to do it now that he has strenght. We dont know what medicactions he may be put on when he gets into treatment proper and that my make him drowsy and may affect him. So we need to be ready.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
olu4life:
naijadeyhia Remsonik marcjane Waliyllahi Caracta LyfeJennings Jarus

Team A members that I'm yet to reach. Pls pm me to have ur contacts. Want to update us uniformly. Don't want to leave anyone behind
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

Lol. Funny girl. Why not contact them?

Yes ma'am
Runs like a rabbit
grin grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by honeyad(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2014
Export1
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pwettytemmy(f): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2014
Our bro n sis from the entertainment section.
spade
ochon
safarigirl
forkaddict
ksslib
kslib
forwetinnah
njokusboy
decantan
worldpeace
braindamage
PROFESSORlabamba
lumeviewscom
Msnas
russello

please make una shake body n help our bro either in cash, kind or both
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by spade: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2014
pwettytemmy:
Our bro n sis from the entertainment section.
spade
ochon
safarigirl
forkaddict
ksslib
kslib
forwetinnah
njokusboy
decantan
worldpeace
braindamage
PROFESSORlabamba
lumeviewscom
Msnas

please make una shake body n help our bro either in cash, kind or both

You meana dear DJDOJA? I read his story on the front page sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2014
I have requested the medical results from you guys I haven't gotten any up till now. however I sent an email to Apollo hospital India:

Dear Abubakker  please a friend of mine is very sick. Based on CT scan doctor is querying malignant ascites also recently failing / failed kidneys,
Decompensated CLD aka decompensated Cirrhosis of the liver. Please can Apollo treat him? Also if yes what treatments can be offered? And please send a cost estimate. Time is not on our hands. Please I await your reply soonest.
Thank you

this was the reply:
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Apollo Hospitals Bangalore !!!

Could you please forward me the medical reports of the patient.

Regards,

Abu Bakker

the ultimate is not getting a hospital in Nigeria, its taking him quickly to India. Imagine that St. Nicholas rejected him that shows the case is critical. Please let's be fast. I insist we need no further test results the one we have already is just okay. It will give them an Idea what to expect and when he gets there they run their own comprehensive tests before treatment. Please send me what you have now!
cc babyosisi, tehn

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pwettytemmy(f): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2014
spade:

You meana dear DJDOJA? I read his story on the front page sad
Thanks bro. i respect u alot from the BBA thread.
U can also be of help here.
No amount is too small and some words of prayers too
Let us all contribute to the success story n see dis guy eat Christmas rice n chicken with us all
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Dyt:

Yes ma'am
Runs like a rabbit
grin grin grin

Dyt is that you? where have you been?.......
I don miss you o
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2014
researchQ:
I have requested the medical results from you guys I haven't gotten any up till now. however I sent an email to Apollo hospital India:

Dear Abubakker  please a friend of mine is very sick. Based on CT scan doctor is querying malignant ascites also recently failing / failed kidneys,
Decompensated CLD aka decompensated Cirrhosis of the liver. Please can Apollo treat him? Also if yes what treatments can be offered? And please send a cost estimate. Time is not on our hands. Please I await your reply soonest.
Thank you

this was the reply:
Dear Sir,

Regards,

Abu Bakker

the ultimate is not getting a hospital in Nigeria, its taking him quickly to India. Imagine that St. Nicholas rejected him that shows the case is critical. Please let's be fast. I insist we need no further test results the one we have already is just okay. It will give them an Idea what to expect and when he gets there they run their own comprehensive tests before treatment. Please send me what you have now!
cc babyosisi, tehn
Contact TEHN. By the way,St Nicholas never rejected him. They don't have bed space at the moment

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by semitunde: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2014
delpee:
Sad story but thanks to TEHN. Always standing tall for the poor and distressed.
Will send in my token shortly. May God heal him and gladden our hearts.

God bless you Chaircover, Jarus et al. Oke lowo afunni ngbe. Divine favor is your portion and you will never lack by God's grace.

Thanks sis.

Pls I want to make a quick correction. TEHN is HELPING to organise this. There are also nairalanders who are not part of TEHN, who have been managing and keep managing this situation.

Let's not consciously or unconsciously give credit to TEHN when this is, and should be a spontaneous aggregation of wonderful nairalanders willing to chip in some help in anyway they can, including TEHN members.

I have followed TEHN's works and contributed in my little way. The difference I have noticed with this one is that more people have felt involved compared to a TEHN project where the support of most people usually stop with donations. This time more people actually felt useful which is something very important; indeed more important than donating.

I just felt we shouldn't lose sight of this. Hope I've not derailed. Big ups to everyone involved in this one way or another. Thanks TEHN for bringing in the structured framework.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cyprel(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Get well soon djdola

Your story, pictures and link to nairaland is already going viral on Facebook, whatapp and Twitter.

I will continue spreading it till it get to the media house

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2014
researchQ:

Thank you

this was the reply:
Dear Sir,

Regards,

Abu Bakker

cc babyosisi, tehn
Excuse me! Don't come in here with lies abeg! St Nicholas did not reject DJDOLA. He was referred to another unit due to no bed space. Read and digest the updates before you come in here and twist words to suit your 'i told you so ego'. Cheers! Btw,Good morning!

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Excuse me! Don't come in here with lies abeg! St Nicholas did not reject DJDOLA. He was referred to another unit due to no bed space. Read and digest the updates before you come in here and twist words to suit your 'i told you so ego'. Cheers! Btw,Good morning!
You have a wrong choice of words. I see you decided to hinge only on the St. Nicholas part and refused to acknowledge the main purpose of what I wrote. That just shows the kind of person you are.Something must be really wrong with you.
When my uncle was sick and vomiting blood we took him to several hospitals both govt. and private everywhere we went they said no bed space. That is how we were running up and down until he gave up. So when a hospital big one at that says no bed space I take it with a pinch of salt get that.

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

See attached below sir

As for the other, sorry iam clueless on how to do it. Maybe JBLUV55 may be able to.
I likey!! Well done babe kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by NnamdiN: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Gboliwe:

How did I forget these guys sef?

Mikkyangel
Honeric01
Lagtech
NnamdiN
Chokolateboss
Payback time ooooo. Please come and drop your funds. God will bless you.
been offline for a while. I'd respond shortly
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2014
researchQ:

You have a wrong choice of words. I see you decided to hinge only on the St. Nicholas part and refused to acknowledge the main purpose of what I wrote. That just shows the kind of person you are.Something must be really wrong with you.
When my uncle was sick and vomiting blood we took him to several hospitals both govt. and private everywhere we went they said no bed space. That is how we were running up and down until he gave up. So when a hospital big one at that says no bed space I take it with a pinch of salt get that.
Well, sorry about your loss....But, I still think we should stop twisting words to pass our message. Were you present there? How do you know they were feeding us with lies? Do you work there? If no,then i'll suggest you keep calm and pray he starts treatments this morning. Stay positive! That's all he needs.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by chioma134: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.