Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368926 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
medoyin:

Hey, who are you by the way? Enemy of progress?

A fellow brother is in the hospital seeking urgent help and medical attention and you're here trying to dissuade people who have not met the patient in question before, but donating their hard earned money for him

You better move on and watch your utterances.

Let me ask you? Is it till the doctor says what he is suffering from before we start running helter skelter to solicit for funds..why can't we plan ahead or is it a bad idea. ?

If I may ask, have you being on the hospital bed for more than 3months or bedridden for 1 month? You ain't,if you have, you will shut your gut as she rightly said and pray for your brother even if you don't have a dime to contribute.

For heavens sake,appreciate these guys, they are what we need to move Nigeria to the next step.

Remember, nobody knows tomorrow. .!

God bless you guys

Get well soon djdola.

This is the same way they disparaged and chased researchQ away from here
He would have been getting the same info from apollo

I have challenged him oopheus or wharever to take on the case about india
Let him declare so openly and give his email and i will forward to him everything i have and join team C to raise funds
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
beebee5000:
My payment via paypals is not yet claimed, hope its the correct email addy

Jaybee3 please attend to this
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by zizytd(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Please if u havnt donated anything, please no amount is too small, we have over 1million nairalnders. if every one of us contribute 1000 each. we go get better money
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
beebee5000:
I tried to claim it but it isn't showing on paypal.
I will try again
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
zizytd:
Please if u havnt donated anything, please no amount is too small, we have over 1million nairalnders. if every one of us contribute 1000 each. we go get better money
80% are ghost monikers sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
[size=28pt]In summary [/size]

We are looking at an amount above N7 million for a trip to India
So let's bear that in mind as we raise funds
We have a lot of work ahead of us

r231 please make sure the lab results and other tests you send me will include a doctor's summary

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ayinba1(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

07:30am - Just saw him. Saw his doctor too. Today he will be doing.
1. Blood film

2. Abdominal-pelvic ultra scan (the one in surulere)

3. Protein Electro-phoresis.

After these tests, they would have full details of what is wrong with him and we can get more information.

He just had breakfast and he is stable

Regards

TEHN

I just sent an email.
God bless your efforts
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lateralmaths I can see you viewing.
Hope you've sent in your donation bro?
Else I go just visit your house angry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
beebee5000:
Still no luck.
You can recall the transaction then simply try again.
Sorry for the stress
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dear NLders

Please this is one team

Its a bit disheartening the news from babyosisi however i think she wanted to give an idea of the work ahead

Lets continue brainstorming on ideas and praying for a breakthrough on this case

Lets focus on the task at hand

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OEPHIUS(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
colossus2:

But how many times will she state that she can receive mails, but can't send mails bro

Pro'ly the one she uses for nairaland
Err....does google charge money before you open a new account?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
OEPHIUS:

Three teams were formed, she was supposed to work WITH her team. Has she even informed her team before coming here? I wonder how people would actually fare in an organization oooo.

The fact that she does not even know he is in Ikeja and kept screaming VI shows how disconnected she really is.

I tire for some people biko

Please let us not get distracted. Its better to prepare for the worst so if test comes out confriming our fears we wont be doing fire brigade to raise money. If it comes out negative we use what we have to get him well and keep the rest for future cases, better we are prepared than not.
This for one has helped me, even though am not strong enough to go round I have a figure I can work with while calling people to appeal to them.

My friends ex husband had a less severe case and I know what it took and is still taking to keep him alive almost 2 years later.

Anything that has to do with the liver is an emergency, liver failure kills in a heart beat

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
pickabeau1:
Dear NLders

Please this is one team

Its a bit disheartening the news from babyosisi however i think she wanted to give an idea of the work ahead

Lets continue brainstorming on ideas and praying for a breakthrough on this case

Lets focus on the task at hand

Do you have an idea when the labs will be out?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

Do you have an idea when the labs will be out?

No info at this point
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:
[size=28pt]In summary [/size]

We are looking at an amount above N7 million for a trip to India
So let's bear that in mind as we raise funds
We have a lot of work ahead of us

r231 please make sure the lab results and other tests you send me will include a doctor's summary

so this option is actually available undecided

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
sammyhands1620:

Lord have mercy. Nothing is impossible. Miracles still happen. I know God will make away. But come to think of it if 20,000 of us decide to send in our recharge card money for a week (@500) that will go along way. I don't think widows penny is doing much again o. I refuse to be discourage, this battle we must win. DJdola we are solidly with you

Indeed, our widows mite has to be topped. If I were to be a preacher, I would be asking for sacrificial offering. The type that would touch you to your bone marrows. Like giving out your November salary. That's what we should be looking at. I pray it doesn't get to that sha but if it does, I would go the whole 9yards.
Jesus take the wheel!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OEPHIUS(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
r231:

LMAO
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Looks like some of us like fire brigade approach. Yet to see what's wrong with what babyosisi did... Its better to be prepared for the worst (and don't u dare misquote this sentence). Even if they finally conduct the test and needs no transplant, do u think the 1.2million we have presently will do for treatment? Learn to appreciate people's effort.
Just hate it when someone is making effort and some peeps are rubbishing it just as they did to researchQ. At least a thank u would do.
Thank u babyosisi for the enquiries. Just ignore the ignorant ones

14 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
ayinba1:

I just sent an email.
God bless your efforts

Got your mail.

will look into it and get back to you

Thanks
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
OEPHIUS:

Err....does google charge money before you open a new account?
Yea....50kobo angry

grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
r231:

Haba,u sef wan follow put petrol to the already burning fire. Expected more from u bro

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OEPHIUS(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
colossus2:

Yea....50kobo angry

grin
No wonder
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
This is all for DJ,i cannot lose focus of that

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

You better shut your mouth up right this moment
If you promise the house here that you will take this part over,i will disclose the phone number and email of fortis including that of the surgeon to you and take myself out.
This is my last warning

From day one i made this clear this man needed a transplant and i haven't changed from that stand

Do you want me to disclose the summary from eruwa?
The man is trained physician
DJ has decompemsated CLD
I said it on the first pages of the other thread and the doctor says the same thing
What other treatment is there for a decompensated CLD?
I feel like i am having a conversation with illiterates
Y shld u tell sm1 on a foum like dis to shut his mouth? Tot we said no more ibsults. u owe him an apology. he was airing his view. if u dont agree wt hin u pass nt telling sm1 to shut up and 'dis s ur last warning'

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Kimoni: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:
This is all for DJ,i cannot lose focus of that

And always remeber that you are well appreciated.

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Otunbakay(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
OEPHIUS:

Three teams were formed, she was supposed to work WITH her team. Has she even informed her team before coming here? I wonder how people would actually fare in an organization oooo.

The fact that she does not even know he is in Ikeja and kept screaming VI shows how disconnected she really is.

I tire for some people biko

Please tell whomever may have sent you to bring about a distraction @ this very moment, that this young man needs the best of hands and brain to help him out of his predicament that you will fail. That, infact you have failed because babyosisi and many others here giving their best, won't and cannot be distracted by your likes.
Oya swerve!

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
r231:

What do you mean,can you clarify this please?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

If you promise the house here that you will take this part over,i will disclose the phone number and email of fortis including that of the surgeon to you and take myself out.
This is my last warning

From day one i made this clear this man needed a transplant and i haven't changed from that stand

DJ has decompensated CLD
I said it on the first pages of the other thread and the doctor says the same thing
What other treatment is there for a decompensated CLD and massive ascites.

Easy nne. It haven't reached that stage mbok. While some of us are good planners, some of us are also faith workers who walk by faith. Try and accommodate us all. We are all seeing this from different right angles. No need shouting anybody down.
You have done well, thank you. Its left for teamC to increase the tempo in fund raise

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
babyosisi:

This is my last warning

DJ has decompensated CLD
What other treatment is there for a decompensated CLD and massive ascites.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.