Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369571 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by igbsam(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
JustCurious:
^^^
Idowu!!!!! Kai.
Thank you for the comical 'parole'. You are a CASE study, absolutely. Won gbudo bi iru e meji. smiley

Weldone, Everyone. Weldone, TeHN.

DJDOLA, We'd keep praying on that God would perfect your healing.

Thank God for all things.

Is this Mama Farouq ? This person sound like a mother of a full grown NL member like Fapcrook
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by dominique(f): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
I'm so happy for the turn up of event, it can only get better in shaa Allah. May God continue to answer all our prayers and perfect all that concerns Dj's health.

Dj be spinning the wheels of steel at at the nl end of the year get together whoop whoop!!!! cool

[size=2pt]Idowuogbo you be real case study sha[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by igbsam(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
naijadeyhia:
Hi folks make una no vex for me o. I have been extremely busy hence my inability to catch up on this thread. However I was not too busy to meet with the ogun state house of reps runner as I promised. Met with her yesterday and not on monday as scheduled. She told me that she read through both the old thread and this one and was deeply touched by what she saw. She promised that her foundation will make a sizeable donation to DJ. She said the name of the foundation is EBUNOLUWA FOUNDATION. So TEHN be on the lookout for that.

PS: I am yet to meet with fasholas sis o. Free time for her has been an issue. I do not wish to send her the link because I dont think she would have the time to read up.

Tiri Gbosa for you

Gbosa!
Gbosa!!
Gbosa!!!

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by thinkdip(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

Na this kind rubbish dey make people swear for others. Can you please respect yourself? angry
Eeeeh..did you read my write up with anger, y not cool down and check what I wrote again and again b4 quoting me...better don't let me assume u'r from the other side of the world..I only saw grace in him from God and am thankful and u are here telling me nonsense.
GetWellSoonDJ
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
thinkdip:

Eeeeh..did you read my write up with anger, y not cool down and check what I wrote again and again b4 quoting me...better don't let me assume u'r from the other side of the world..I only saw grace in him from God and am thankful and u are here telling me nonsense.
GetWellSoonDJ

SMH. Continue!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ibrolala1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Alhamdulilah, ve been following this thread from page 0 and I was touched dat i had to transfer 70% of what i had in my account den, again Alhamdulilah to Allah for making us one big family, In Sha Allah we shall all rejoice together wit Ahmed at d end(ameen).
To mention, I really gbadun dis lady idowu, she makes d whole page interesting, may Allah continue to bless u and everyone dat contributed one way or d other to dis course (ameen).

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by fapcrook(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

You mum kwa? shocked I hope she also saw our account details on that "0" page tongue

Tell mama I said she should keep praying for Djdola. The prayers of our mothers are answered faster than ours. Thank you.
mama don shake purse on monday oo

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by JustCurious: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
igbsam:

Is this Mama Farouq ? This person sound like a mother of a full grown NL member like Fapcrook

Lol. Not at all... smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by swtme(f): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is d first time in my life I'm emotional seeing a flat tummy. ...I'm really so happy 4 u DJdola n may this healing last forever
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
dominique:

[size=2pt]Idowuogbo you be real case study sha[/size] grin
tongue grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
ibrolala1:
Alhamdulilah, ve been following this thread from page 0 and I was touched dat i had to transfer 70% of what i had in my account den, again Alhamdulilah to Allah for making us one big family, In Sha Allah we shall all rejoice together wit Ahmed at d end(ameen).
To mention, I really gbadun dis lady idowu, she makes d whole page interesting, may Allah continue to bless u and everyone dat contributed one way or d other to dis course (ameen).
Amin!!! Alufa Ibro,thank you ooo grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
igbsam:

Lolz..gbefila,why you dey question the woman na? You dey find sugar mummy? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by maryam6(f): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
ALHAMDULILAH! Am realy happy 4 dis update. Djdola, u shall be well again in ALLAH'S name.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
JustCurious:
^^^
Idowu!!!!! Kai.
Thank you for the comical 'parole'. You are a CASE study, absolutely. Won gbudo bi iru e meji. smiley

Weldone, Everyone. Weldone, TeHN.

DJDOLA, We'd keep praying on that God would perfect your healing.

Thank God for all things.
hahahahaha....*in her ilu oke accent* walai eni to ba bi ru e s'ori re. IDOWU KAN! NAIRALAND KAN! grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

You mum kwa? shocked I hope she also saw our account details on that "0" page tongue

Tell mama I said she should keep praying for Djdola. The prayers of our mothers are answered faster than ours. Thank you.
... grin grin grin

That's my partner in crime ke....omo you sabi this job well well. They enter dem go mami! U too much grin grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by igbsam(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolz..gbefila,why you dey question the woman na? You dey find sugar mummy? tongue grin

How did you know say i dey find sugarcane mummy ? u be winsh o! i don dey suspect you. tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
iyabodeh:
chai! You try gan ooo. Enu e yen, man!!! Mi gbedu fun e oooo!
hehehehe...mo re ni fi jo....A jo le po ooo grin grin grin tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
igbsam:

How did you know say i dey find sugarcane mummy [b]? u be winsh o! [/b]i don dey suspect you. tongue
Na today? If you try me dia hen, i will turn you to agege bread. angry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
ibrolala1:

Its for a worthy cause and we appreciate. Thank you brother.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
fapcrook:
mama don shake purse on monday oo

Ok then, mama we thank you very very plentiful. Please continue reading through the pages you shall be the mother of the day on DJdola's thanksgiving day.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
swtme:
This is d first time in my life I'm emotional seeing a flat tummy. ...I'm really so happy 4 u DJdola n may this healing last forever

Lol. I won't tell you how I read this your post. grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
maryam6:
ALHAMDULILAH! Am realy happy 4 dis update. Djdola, u shall be well again in ALLAH'S name.

Ameen!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by etomama(f): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
So far so good, the Lord is doing it. The Lord will perfect your healing , DJ.

The flat tummy is a sign that DJ is healed. God bless all NLers for their supports nd prayers. You are wonderful people.

Pls babyosisi come back on board, some of us are missing u. Ur character is missing in d whole drama, thank God for Idowuogbo dat did nt allow any critisism get to her personally, who knows may b d show wud hav ended by now.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:

... grin grin grin

That's my partner in crime ke....omo you sabi this job well well. They enter dem go mami! U too much grin grin grin

grin. I be ijebu tongue our eyes are always clear when money is involved.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by igbsam(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Na today? If you try me dia hen, i will turn you to agege bread. angry

Will you turn yourself to butter ? I dey hungry!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
UPDATE!!!

The doctor said they are giving him therapeutic treatment for now because of the fluid in him. This is to see how the body will react(if the body will correct itself). This will go in for 5-7 days. If this does not happen then a biopsy will be done to see what's wrong.

The protein electro-phoresis (or Serum) test was done to see the extent of the kidneys function but this cannot be done at once. It has to be done in stages which is why it is taking so long to get the results.

TeHN

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

The doctor said they are giving him therapeutic treatment for now because of the fluid in him. This is to see how the body will react(if the body will correct itself). This will go in for 5-7 days. If this does not happen then a biopsy will be done to see what's wrong.

The protein electro-phoresis (or Serum) test was done to see the extent of the kidneys function but this cannot be done at once. It has to be done in stages which is why it is taking so long to get the results.

TeHN

Please what has been said concerning his liver?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by omotuntun: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yes, we are all progressing it will all end in praise.
A special thank you to the TEHN and all of us.
ResearchQ,babyosisi and all we say a big thank you.
Special thanks to Chaircover that made up the team and everyone that supported and welcome her opinion
A special thank you to all team members for good job done so far also to those that contributed in one way or the other.
What got DJola to the state he is now is both our prayers and cash. They both went a long way.
I have been following since all this while despite the fact that i am in detention.
I will do my whole best as soon as i am out.
idowuogo well done you add swag to the thread in your own best way...... he be like say u dey wear insultprove cos no insult dey enter ur body.
babyosisi, i personally understood your point, you a a trough boys scout that always go with the slogan BE PREPARED, you are doing a great job i salute you.
We see we are all going places and we have gone a long way, we might be slow in the whole process but we are not walking backward.
I wont be suprise if the whole thing turn around at the end that they will not even need to do transplant or anything else cos he is fully restored yes, God has done it before and he will do it again, with the level of our prayers, i have no dought in that.
Thank you to the lady with fashola sis link, we are all working.
Olu4life,busybody(ur aproko we don dey see am since that oluface thread) u tried and i salute you.

Please let us all continue in one harmony one love in one heart and for one person (Hammed)
As soon as i am out of detention by the grace of God i will do my financial part. Giving has been my hobby i cant just wait to do my part in terms of ego
Idowu keep calling names out keep digging enter Sport, Diary, Family Autos, Religion, Sexuality, Romance, Health, i am sure we still have over 300k+ that have not seen the whole thing.
NB; Idowuogbo the matter don go page 2 of the FB
CC: C.E.O Seun

I salute you all..... make una all gbasibe kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Natasha2(f): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!!

07:40am - The doctors came to check him during the night. He is still stable.

I am with him right now and he is conversing well.

He says thanks to everyone and keep praying for him.

Hopefully, we will have a fuller update soon.

TeHN

So so happy to hear this

@Idowuogbo you never add me oh
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by fapcrook(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gboliwe:

Ok then, mama we thank you very very plentiful. Please continue reading through the pages you shall be the mother of the day on DJdola's thanksgiving day.
Amen, Insha Allah bi kudratu lahi. It will be well with you all and DJdola
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ayeesha: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thank God for everything so far. Been following his story from day 1. It's already well with him jare!

@ madam idowu, well done o! Seeing another side of you different from the romance section.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ayeesha: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na wetin come happen to the rest of my post na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.