Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368550 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

R231, you have heard Ms Caracta say she will make sure you refund the N150,000k I gave Tehn for "tehn company registration and the rest of the coins for sundry expenses"...Thank God it is only N500,000k in total pere, so hopefully it would be expecting this, this week. Thanks...
So it's all about praise Busybody? seriously?

TeHn please process the refund ASAP! We go campaign for another one oo..Baba dey on our side.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
gbadexy:

i got the email and address on this thread. ive replied the mail.

Thanks
Will be awaiting your visit
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

R231, you have heard Ms Caracta say she will make sure you refund the N150,000k I gave Tehn for "tehn company registration and the rest of the coins for sundry expenses"...Thank God it is only N500,000k in total pere, so hopefully I would be expecting this, this week. Thanks...many thanks to you Ms Caracta for hastening this.

Is it N150k or N500k AS RELATED TO DJDOLA'S CAUSE ONLY? Pls be specific.

@r231, please confirm if you still have her account details.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Who accused Tehn of impersonating djdola, cos I've seen this flying in a couple of posts now.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

R231, you have heard Ms Caracta say she will make sure you refund the N150,000k I gave Tehn for "tehn company registration and the rest of the coins for sundry expenses"...Thank God it is only N500,000k in total pere, so hopefully I would be expecting this, this week. Thanks...many thanks to you Ms Caracta for hastening this.
Since u gave it out to help a really needy brother.kindly let d issue be.i can see u av actually spent alot.but u not helpn Tehn but d sick dying man.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by vivalavida(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Now,this is a thriller.
Nairaland will always be nairaland.
Volunteers going to check on dj 2mao or monday,i wish u guys a safe trip. We will be awaiting your findings. I pray and believe it 'll be positive.
Shalom!!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Rhukie(f): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
this is very disappointing.

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ishilove please come and close this thread and open it again 4pm monday evening after the volunteers might have gone.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

So it's all about praise Busybody? seriously?

TeHn please process the refund ASAP! We go campaign for another one oo..Baba dey on our side.

Campaign for loan/registration fee, smh!!!

Ignored cool
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

That's why I say God will judge...Even those claiming they are working for free we can all see some amounts such as N9,000, N6,000, N4,500, N3,000, etc deemed LOGISTICS, LOGISTICS, LOGISTICS oh...voluntary and free indeed... angry undecided
Things like transport for the workers and phone calls and Miscellaneous could account for that.
They are not being paid, will they still use their money for those ones?

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
And what is with the pride Caracta? Do u want to refund her? Pls do if u want to. U are the one fueling this whole stuff and at the same time begging others to stop

8 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Since u gave it out to help a really needy brother.kindly let d issue be.i can see u av actually spent alot.but u not helpn Tehn but d sick dying man.
hell no! She MUST get her money back abeg!

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by JustCurious: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
jackpot:
Honestly Mynd, i thought you're really cool. Seems ur red button is not hard to press.

Those badmouthing TEHN should stop please. Volunteer work isn't easy

So true.

The 'deadliest' trip I had ever taken in my life was during my volunteerism days with TeHN. I remember praying all through till I got home later in the evening. This is why I still respect those guys behind the scene, especially the field workers. It's not so easy task. Busybody2, trust me, It's much more than the N9,000, N4,600 you mentioned. Think about the RISK of life, yes, huge risk. I wish you could just calm down. Be slow to anger. You are more than this..

P:S
: Let's get back to DJ's case. It's still about him, please.

7 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gboliwe:
Ishilove please come and close this thread and open it again 4pm monday evening after the volunteers might have gone.

God bless you. I was about saying that.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Let it go jor tongue
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

R231, you have heard Ms Caracta say she will make sure you refund the N150,000k I gave Tehn for "tehn company registration and the rest of the coins loaned for sundry expenses"...Thank God it is only N500,000k in total pere, so hopefully I would be expecting this, this week. And none is from any donation. Thanks...many thanks to you Ms Caracta for hastening this.

Excuse you undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:

This has nothing to do with any donation. This was ALL for tehn's personal pocket sir. And since they are accusing me of being an enemy of progress and being emmysexxy, then they might as well do the noble thing and return it...

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caracta:

Can you please maintain one lane? If you are here to make peace, make peace and stop escalating issues. Kai!

In one sentence you are nice, the next you are the complete opposite. Please stop this twofaced attitude. Its sickening

19 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Caracta(f): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
olu4life:
And what is with the pride Caracta? Do u want to refund her? Pls do if u want to. U are the one fueling this whole stuff and at the same time begging others to stop

Pride? Seriously?

I'll gladly refund her if she wants it back. What am I fueling? Adults shouldn't behave like children.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

I hope the volunteers intend to finish up the case while I sit here and type.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

Campaign for loan/registration fee, smh!!!

Ignored cool
Ehen na... i b dangote pikin? undecided If i can't afford to cough out the expense, fundraising go do am.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
BoboYekini:
Let it go jor tongue
move joor angry

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

No dey yarn dat kin of thing joo..
Na so dem dey give money back undecided

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

Can you please maintain one lane? If you are here to make peace, make peace and stop escalating issues. Kai!

In one sentence you are nice, the next you are the complete opposite. Please stop this twofaced attitude. Its sickening
You told her to stop quoting you ba? You sef let her breathe na undecided

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Busybody2:

This has nothing to do with any donation. This was ALL for tehn's personal pocket sir. And since they are accusing me of being an enemy of progress and being emmysexxy, then they might as well do the noble thing and return it...
oh! Anyways,since its a different issue,wen d money finally gets to u.here's my acct numba pls : *556#

Thakk u smiley
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Mynd44: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
JustCurious:

So true.

The 'deadliest' trip I had ever taken in my life was during my volunteerism days with TeHN. I remember praying all through till I got home later in the evening. This is why I still respect those guys behind the scene, especially the field workers. It's not so easy task. Busybody2, trust me, It's much more than the N9,000, N4,600 you mentioned. Think about the RISK of life, yes, huge risk. I wish you could just calm down. Be slow to anger. You are more than this..
Believe me I am not angry but I do not take accusations of theft lightly. I will remedy this.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Busybody2(f): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
JustCurious:

So true.

Where I come from " free means free"... Not this lot that keep threatening to walk out every second for hurt feelings as if they are doing it for free !!! And pickabeau their spokesperson has directly come out to say he knows I am emmysexxy, I don't deal with snakes.

AlphaGentleman:
oh! Anyways,since its a different issue,wen d money finally gets to u.here's my acct numba pls : *556#

Thakk u smiley

Thanks for understanding that this is separate from DJ's case. It was to help register tehn, etc, but if they can come out to say i am emmysexxy, hmmmm

Caracta:

Keep pretending you now have reading difficulties and can't see cool

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lagunna:

No dey yarn dat kin of thing joo..
Na so dem dey give money back undecided
ko shi mehn angry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
@Seun and ishilove, can you guys lock this thread for the time being to calm down nerves
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You told her to stop quoting you ba? You sef let her breathe na undecided
I too like ur boldness,Idowu but no fire this issue,shuo.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

ko shi mehn angry

U sef pallor joo.

Una no sabi ignore..As if u can satisfy the whole world.
Refund koo rebound ni..

Smh.. angry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I too like ur boldness,Idowu but no fire this issue,shuo.
i hear you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.