Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368535 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fabdedon(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!!

Nothing new as the doctor already told us to wait for the results but he is okay stable and eating.

TeHN
why is he always eating?

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by r231(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

why is he always eating?

Ermmmm. Is he not supposed to eat?

10 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

why is he always eating?
See question? Persin wey sick no go eat again? If i talk na,dem go i say i 'chased' you away. MsteeeeeEeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

why is he always eating?

He is not always eating. Yesterday he was watching TV, the other day he was sleeping. But, we are also very happy he is eating and will encourage him to eat more because previously, he couldn't eat at all and had pains when he tried, because of that, he lost a lot of weight. Even me sef, the rare times when I am sick, well-wishers beg me to "always" eat. tongue. So allow him to eat. Food is not the problem.

9 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Wait o...wetin Dj dey chop? Is dat garri ibo? grin grin

Hang in there bro...we all waiting here to celebrate with you.

Father,we thank you for today.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

why is he always eating?

Nairaland ehhhh!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Wait o...wetin Dj dey chop? Is dat garri ibo? grin grin

Hang in there bro...we all waiting here to celebrate with you.

Father,we thank you for today.

Morning able chairlady
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OEPHIUS(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

why is he always eating?
Seriously? An increase in appetite is a good thing

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by annibro(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

why is he always eating?

Clap 4 urself!!!... U just got d attention u're looking 4.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by annibro(f): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

why is he always eating?

Your Signature Conflicts wat u just posted. U prefer he shud be on Drip rather dan eat abi?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by annibro(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Double post
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by annibro(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Xple post
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
So we still can't get a report.. Since DJ has been stable for the last few days maybe teHN should request DJ be discharged. I am almost sure they will immediately produce a report. What I fear the most is that in the end ....they will produce a hefty bill and declare the tests are not conclusive.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OEPHIUS(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Originalsly:
So we still can't get a report.. Since DJ has been stable for the last few days maybe teHN should request DJ be discharged. I am almost sure they will immediately produce a report. What I fear the most is that in the end ....they will produce a hefty bill and declare the tests are not conclusive.
Here is something to think of.....if LUTH kept requesting for tests and running more test that he had to leave, maybe whatever is wrong is has not been found
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by etomama(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Healthy appetite is a good sign. Welldone TeHN!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by annibro(f): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Originalsly:

Pls read d UpDATE on page 60; d protein electro- phoresis test is not done at a go but in stages while therapeutic Rx is presently ongoing For 5 - 7 days afta which a biopsy will be done if d body doesn't respond; God 4bid! So pls let's be patient, at least we're seeing remarkable signs of improvement. We don't need 2 pressure dem & end up wit a False +ve result.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
OEPHIUS:

Here is something to think of.....if LUTH kept requesting for tests and running more test that he had to leave, maybe whatever is wrong is has not been found
I hear you...that would make me question the ability of LUTH to diagnose a problem...or the availability of relevant up to date testing equipment. At least these here somehow managed to make DJ's condition improve.....but the reports are needed to get to the root of the problem. Is it that they know what is the problem and are stringing us out for all we raised?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OEPHIUS(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Originalsly:
I hear you...that would make me question the ability of LUTH to diagnose a problem...or the availability of relevant up to date testing equipment. At least these here somehow managed to make DJ's condition improve.....but the reports are needed to get to the root of the problem. Is it that they know what is the problem and are stringing us out for all we raised?
Or the results are not enough to give a complete diagnosis. They already mentioned stage one kidney disease. We should wait abeg

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
annibro:

Pls read d UpDATE on page 60; d protein electro- phoresis test is not done at a go but in stages while therapeutic Rx is presently ongoing For 5 - 7 days afta which a biopsy will be done if d body doesn't respond; God 4bid! So pls let's be patient, at least we're seeing remarkable signs of improvement. We don't need 2 pressure dem & end up wit a False +ve result.
OK...I guess whatever the Rx they prescribed is working....as for the improvement we can see. Which day be the 7th day?...today?..I need to know so I can dive back in this thread and resurface with normal BP. ...and ehmmm....what drug can I use to maintain patience?!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fkhalifa(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
seems his tommy has even reduced cos of his bending sitting posture
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ola20ng(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
satisfying update so far. get well soon Ahmad. Inna Allah maak.( Allah is solidly with you)
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thank God for the update,he his improving.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fabdedon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
r231:

Ermmmm. Is he not supposed to eat?
sorry am just askin.. And wanted to know if he is also excreting too
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
bengreat:

Morning able chairlady
Afternoon ooo...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fabdedon(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Annibro:
Your Signature Conflicts wat u just posted. U prefer he
shud be on Drip rather dan eat abi?
OEPHIUS:
Seriously? An increase in appetite is a good thing
Gboliwe:
He is not always eating. Yesterday he was watching TV,
the other day he was sleeping. But, we are also very
happy he is eating and will encourage him to eat more
because previously, he couldn't eat at all and had pains
when he tried, because of that, he lost a lot of weight.
Even me sef, the rare times when I am sick, well-wishers beg me to "always" eat. . So allow him to eat. Food is not
the problem.
idowuogbo:
See question? Persin wey sick no go eat again? If i talk
na,dem go i say i 'chased' you away. MsteeeeeEeeeew!
..emm sorry if i wronged any one..am not saying he shouldnt eat..
I asked in a low tone with no offence pls make una no vex...
I hope he also excretes too..
Please i seek no attention and ment no offence
#TeamdjDola
#peace
#r231 :nice Updates may God bless you and help heal our friend
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good news, as always.

So, some of us can't wait a few days to have the tests results out but are in a hurry to get him off to India with no diagnosis?

Patience People

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Fabdedon(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Annibro,
OEPHIUS
Gboliwe
idowuogbo
r231

#TeamdjDola
Gob bless TEHN..God heal DjDola
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by annibro(f): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

No offense really. Its just dat u didn't frame d question well. U sounded as if money is being wasted on his feeding or smtn of dat wise. Now I get u... I belive he's defeacating well else he won't ve d appetite 2 eat more. We thank God 4 his present state. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by justi4jesu(f): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

why is he always eating?

Idowuogbo:

See question? Persin wey sick no go eat again? If i talk na,dem go i say i 'chased' you away. MsteeeeeEeeeew!

Gosssshhhhh you guys wont kill me oh.......LMAO

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by annibro(f): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Originalsly:
OK...I guess whatever the Rx they prescribed is working....as for the improvement we can see. Which day be the 7th day?...today?..I need to know so I can dive back in this thread and resurface with normal BP. ...and ehmmm....what drug can I use to maintain patience?!

D 7th day shud be 6days frm 2day if am not mistaken.
As 4d drug for patience, read d Bible frm Genesis 2 Revlatn or d Oxford dictionary frm A - Z. B4 u realise it, Bamg! 7days don pass. 4 fast action sha, just marry Patience GEJ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by owabige: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
@gboligwe wait I dey come ur house to find out weda u be she or he... grin I dey road nw... grin grin
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fabdedon:

Me I answered you also in a low tone na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.