Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Who Should Sit At The Front.....? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Sit At The Front.....? (4359 Views)

Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? / Do Nigerian Men Still Support 'sit At Home' Housewives? / Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Last weekend my BEST friend invited me over to his place for an evening ride with his new ride (Toyota camry) when I got there the fiancé was with him,when we were set to take off,i saw the lady rushing to the front door,which I'm about to get to. I'm now wondering who should sit at the front? Her fiancé or me his best and only friend? Well I sat at the back, but couldn't follow with the gist...........
NL who should actually sit @ the front?
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lol my broda, on a normal day, she is suposed to sit at the bak tho.... Buh u knw ladies, dey wana do shakara....
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Buy your own car, get your own girlfriend and drive behind them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:

Seconded.

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
lols, choi op, so even u follow dey drag front seat? grin will it give u money?

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by cKaiser: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
You should sit on your friends lap

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by braine(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lol.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
Last weekend my BEST friend invited me over to his place for an evening ride with his new ride (Toyota camry) when I got there the fiancé was with him,when we were set to take off,i saw the lady rushing to the front door,which I'm about to get to. I'm now wondering who should sit at the front? Her fiancé or me his best and only friend? Well I sat at the back, but couldn't follow with the gist...........

More like imagined.

6 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:
cKaiser:

grin

10 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by egopersonified(f): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fiance as in quarter to wife, and you want to drag her quarter to husband property with her! If you value that friendship, pls fall in line. May you be blessed with your own car, amen.

6 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by stinggy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol my broda, on a normal day, she is suposed to sit at the bak tho.... Buh u knw ladies, dey wana do shakara....

That's true bro. If my babe should do that for my best friend, then I know the kind of women she'll be after marriage.
She's meant to @least pretend she wants to seat at the back and my friend, being a guyman will now say tell her to sit in the front.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigeria ladies and their na my boyfriend own attitude.
where was the lady when both guys still dey hustle together.
instead of her to take her career serious,she dey fight for fish head.
i'm pretty sure she'll do the same thing when the mother of the guy comes.

That was how one of them opened a thread about her boyfriend having two cars and she trekking.
ladies,would you just stop being parasitic?
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
OP seriously this is petty undecided did u get to where you were going to late because you were sitting at the back?

7 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Stillfire: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:

Buhaha.

On a serious note, I don't think I'll be fighting for front seat. I'll sit at the back, let the boys chat in the front. What's the big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by breadplanets(f): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:
OP seriously this is petty undecided did u get to where you were going to late because you were sitting at the back?
Bwahahahahahahahahaha.................

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by netotse(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:

That's true bro. If my babe should do that for my best friend, then I know the kind of women she'll be after marriage.
She's meant to @least pretend she wants to seat at the back and my friend, being a guyman will now say tell her to sit in the front.

This your post no clear bros...who is supposed to seat in front?...lol.

Omo, if the girl is anything other than bushmeat she gets the front seat easily, it's just a seat abeg, no one in his right senses should be dragging position with his friends significant other, y'all have different purposes in his life. your relationship with your guy should be more than all that. I think it happens when guys have macho ideas about how homies should "roll" in their heads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Stillfire:

Buhaha.

On a serious note, I don't think I'll be fighting for front seat. I'll sit at the back, let the boys chat in the front. What's the big deal?

Apparently front sit is a big issue down here. Some keep malice for years because of this.

I read one old post here about a guy who didnt enjoy his entire trip because the mans wife sat in front. He was very angry because he " contributed a lot" to their marriage by following the husband to prostrate for her parents on their wedding day. The " fight" was so bad that they had to call a joint family meeting and his friends wife had to kneel down and beg him before he graciously forgave her.
All these na front seat wahala, so best friends and girlfriends can fight to their deaths to sit in front my dear.

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Spicylate(f): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
ah ahn! its his wife to be ooo. its her right na except if she chooses not to.

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by netotse(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Stillfire:

Buhaha.

A girl once did it this with me and my friend, she was like "you guys should continue your gist, I'll seat at the back". It made me appreciate her more, she didn't feel threatened or anything. I'm pretty certain the missus would toe this part if it came to that(that being me gisting with my guy).
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
OP, she shold have sat at the back out of courtesy but, you opening a thread for this shiit, you should have been put in the trunk.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
@the bolded, I would want my boo and his friend to enjoy their gisting time, so I would rather sit at the back than at the front. Even if the friend insist on seating at the back, I will slyly make him take the front seat by siting at the back and closing the door before he knows it. When boo drops his friend off, he's all mine. What's so special about the front seat sef? Even if it's his sister, let her have the front seat, I dash am!

6 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Kanwulia: 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
I tell you ehn?
Single people aka "best and only friends" have waaaaay too MANY issues I swia! cheesy

OP!

You nor go go get ya own motto and fiance? cheesy
You wanno struggO for front seat with "couples" till you quench on NL? grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by netotse(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshdude2:
OP, she should have sat at the back out of courtesy but, you opening a thread for this shiit, you should have been put in the trunk.

True on both counts...lol, but it'd take a really mature babe to understand why she should have shown courtesy. Not met a lot of those in a while.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by askralph(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
I think the first person to get to the front should take the seat and nobody should take it for more than what it is. you probably didn't follow the convo because you got vexed at the action.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:

na true na... Cuz dat act alone will mk me who is her fiance knw dat she has respect..... Nd courtesy also...nd i wil adore her d more..but with the way she tk speed go sitdon for front seat, not coool at alll...
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
cKaiser:

Buhahaahahahaha. I love your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mondisweets:

I tire o. Imagine a man reasoning this petty, like a 5 year old. Front seat is now an issue for an adult. Tufiakwa!! Maturity isnt about age at all.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshdude2:
OP, she shold have sat at the back out of courtesy but, you opening a thread for this shiit, you should have been put in the trunk.

*Faints* Bwahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cutehector4u:
na true na... Cuz dat act alone will mk me who is her fiance knw dat she has respect..... Nd courtesy also...nd i wil adore her d more..but with the way she tk speed go sitdon for front seat, not coool at alll...

You still get mouth dey complain?? OMG! This is so funny cheesy cheesy. Guy, no be your mate buy that car wey you dey drag front seat? LMAO cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Seun(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:
his friends wife had to kneel down and beg him before he graciously forgave her.
If I ever get married, I don't think I'll let my wife kneel down for any friend even if she wants to do it. It just doesn't seem right to me at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:

Apparently front sit is a big issue down here. Some keep malice for years because of this.

I read one old post here about a guy who didnt enjoy his entire trip because the mans wife sat in front. He was very angry because he " contributed a lot" to their marriage by following the husband to prostrate for her parents on their wedding day. The " fight" was so bad that they had to call a joint family meeting and his friends wife had to kneel down and beg him before he graciously forgave her.
All these na front seat wahala, so best friends and girlfriends can fight to their deaths to sit in front my dear.

HIAN! angry
na the family I blame lipsrsealed
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Bibol(f): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshdude2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The hustle for front seat is real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuclear Family / My Disappointment With Postnor 2 / I Have A Problem Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.