Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Who Should Sit At The Front.....? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Sit At The Front.....? (4366 Views)

Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? / Do Nigerian Men Still Support 'sit At Home' Housewives? / Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
aisha2:

Apparently front sit is a big issue down here. Some keep malice for years because of this.

I read one old post here about a guy who didnt enjoy his entire trip because the mans wife sat in front. He was very angry because he " contributed a lot" to their marriage by following the husband to prostrate for her parents on their wedding day. The " fight" was so bad that they had to call a joint family meeting and his friends wife had to kneel down and beg him before he graciously forgave her.
All these na front seat wahala, so best friends and girlfriends can fight to their deaths to sit in front my dear.

shocked shocked shocked

LOL
Let the person who sits in front be the sat nav, map reader, CD changer, phone answerer and drinks holder cool
If someone wants to releive me of my duties . . by all means feel free
Lemme sit in the back and be looking out of my window jeje . . no stress grin
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
In some culture, kneeling down is part of respect. Seen as normal but it looks weird to me sha.
Colonization of front seat.
God abeg bless all man hussle o.amen.
See front seat wahala everywhere cheesy
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Grown folks still fighting on who gets to seat in front? Jesus Christ, are these the same men that would claim head of the family on another thread??

Next time call 'shot gun'. The first person that calls it gets to sit in front. (Note, the car must be in sight, else it's invalid grin)

If I'm not very close to the friend, I would have sat at the back though. My train of thought is: they don't get to see themselves often, they have a lot of things to catch up on. Let them talk freely without someone shouting into my ears in an attempt to speak to my boo.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Talon05: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seun:

If I ever get married, I don't think I'll let my wife kneel down for any friend even if she wants to do it. It just doesn't seem right to me at all.
If you ever get married?, now this is weird.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seun:

If I ever get married,.
Why not when I get married?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:

Why not when I get married?
Ayamlaykorn

Talon05:

If you ever get married?, now this is weird.

Must everyone get married? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
That babe is wickedgrin after rushing to sit in front, she will then start all this public display of affection..blabbing and leaving op out of the discussion, I know her type.

Only God knows the curse wey OP go curse am for him mind that day. For him to open thread shows the thing pain am well.

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by destante(f): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
kirikiristars:
That babe is wickedgrin after rushing to sit in front, she will then start all this public display of affection..I know her type.

Only God knows the curse wey OP go curse am for him mind that day. For him to open thread means the thing pain am well.
Lol so true.
Op Pele. It happens.
Sparky dumelodumelo I saw that o. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Talon05: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Phema:

Must everyone get married? undecided

And where in my post did I mention that everyone must get married?. I said "weird", is that too big a word for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
destante:
Lol so true.
Op Pele. It happens.
Sparky dumelodumelo I saw that o. Lol.
Hahhahhahahaah shey I dey try? We don dey go international be that.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by destante(f): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
kirikiristars:

Hahhahhahahaah shey I dey try? We don dey go international be that.
Lol. Very nicee twitter avatar. Me likey. Gurl you are haat! 👌
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Adwexky(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seun:

If I ever get married, I don't think I'll let my wife kneel down for any friend even if she wants to do it. It just doesn't seem right to me at all.
If you ever get married? Do you want to be single for century?
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
destante:
Lol. Very nicee twitter avatar. Me likey. Gurl you are haat! 👌
Taaaaah!!! I'm still a learner oo.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Isiterere(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
...for opening a thread for this kind petty issue; you don't deserved front seat nor back seat, best place for you should be in the trunk and should be chained as well.
...imagine o, na so you jobless reach ? Are you truly a man ? Better find yourself a car and a fiance ...

ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Isiterere(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seun:

If I ever get married,
...and a heavy punch to those gals crushing on Seun....some of them no go sleep tonight.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by donstevico(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seun:

wait oo! Seun u never marry??
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by stinggy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cutehector4u:
na true na... Cuz dat act alone will mk me who is her fiance knw dat she has respect..... Nd courtesy also...nd i wil adore her d more..but with the way she tk speed go sitdon for front seat, not coool at alll...

Not cool at all. Na u spose jus respect her vacate front seat for her, no b she go com dey claim right. Beht wit dt her attitude menhh, once ur padi marry her finish na to dey maintain ur lane stylishly
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Everything na case angry
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
stinggy:

That's true bro. If my babe should do that for my best friend, then I know the kind of women she'll be after marriage.
She's meant to @least pretend she wants to seat at the back and my friend, being a guyman will now say tell her to sit in the front.

Pretend she wants to seat at the back? Is she in a maximum prison?

This is how you guys end up marrying fake women because they have been pretending to get the ring undecided

7 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Here in Naija, front seat is a big deal and reserved for wives/serious girls/husbands/parents and respected people.

Front seat is a seat of honour except a driver is the person at the wheels.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by VivaLaFrans: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2014
Seun:

Ahhhh.... I thought this man is married... What are you waiting for
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 14, 2014
bukatyne:
Here in Naija, front seat is a big deal and reserved for wives/serious girls/husbands/parents and respected people.

Front seat is a seat of honour except a driver is the person at the wheels.

I GIVVUP! angry
Honour kwa..... lipsrsealed
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2014
alutacontinua:

I GIVVUP! angry
Honour kwa..... lipsrsealed

Please don't grin

There are some stuffs that matters over there we wouldn't give it a thought tongue
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Tobilols(f): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2014
The girl shud av sat at d back, the guy came for a visit. Let d visitor feel welcomed. After d visit, d girl will av her man all to herself. That's good hospitality.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by stinggy(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Tobilols:
The girl shud av sat at d back, the guy came for a visit. Let d visitor feel welcomed. After d visit, d girl will av her man all to herself. That's good hospitality.
Thank you sist, at least he won't be with you for long.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by stinggy(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2014
bukatyne:

Pretend she wants to seat at the back? Is she in a maximum prison?

This is how you guys end up marrying fake women because they have been pretending to get the ring undecided

Believe me, some pretense are normal, to show respect.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by corisande: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2014
The babe could've sat at the back.
Allow the guys in front
No big deal about car sitting position for me
front seat,back seat
mtcheeeeew!

I just dey imagine the speed wey she go use waka/run go sit down for front cheesy grin
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2014
When adults should be thinking of making money. They are dragging front seat. I personally don't give a damn who sits in the front. Even my hubby knows such petty things don't bother me. Hubby ones gave a lift to his single female friend and was coming back from work, I was out in the neighborhood to do some shopping. When he stopped to carry me, I just jejely went to the back till we drove all the way home.

Second, even at home. I have visitors like my elder bro or like his aunties. And I know they would want to gist. I kukuma evacuate the front seat for them.

When I don't even drag car with him. I have where to go and he insist he wants to go out. I kukuma climb okada to go where I want to go.

If one is so particularly about front seat. Go and buy your car. I don't even drag front seat with hubby's friends sef. If they were in the car before me that is where they will sit till we get to our final destination.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2014
honestly I am surprised at this
I thought it was a joke embarassed

Sometimes the kids sit in the front and I sit at the back. Sometimes I drive and oga sits beside me, especially if we are taking my car.
I seriously dont know what the big deal is . . .Is it not to get from A to B? undecided
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2014
chaircover:
honestly I am surprised at this
I thought it was a joke embarassed

Sometimes the kids sit in the front and I sit at the back. Sometimes I drive and oga sits beside me, especially if we are taking my car.
I seriously dont know what the big deal is . . .Is it not to get from A to B? undecided
CC abeg help me ask them o. Some women are so territorial about front seat. Sit wherever the most important thing to me is to get to our destination jejely.

For safety reasons, I don't even like front sit. In case of emergency and you ain't strap you would find yourself out of the windscreen.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2014
Icherishu:

CC abeg help me ask them o. Some women are so territorial about front seat. Sit wherever the most important thing to me is to get to our destination jejely.

For safety reasons, I don't even like front sit. In case of emergency and you ain't strap you would find yourself out of the windscreen.

Is it women who are territorial or Nigerians?

Let's do this experiment: for those who drive while hubby is in the car, Please carry someone else in front, .pick him up somewhere and let him seat at the back.

I like experiments grin

Volunteers anyone? cheesy
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2014
bukatyne:

Is it women who are territorial or Nigerians?

Let's do this experiment: for those who drive while hubby is in the car, Please carry someone else in front, .pick him up somewhere and let him seat at the back.

I like experiments grin

Volunteers anyone? cheesy
Some Nigerian women. I expect the person to respect the man and move to the back. But I as a woman won't make fuss about it. If hubby friend was in the car before I came. I won't even make a fuss about it. And I won't even talk about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Disappointment With Postnor 2 / "My Friend Place Our Late Friend’s Wife On A N150k Monthly Allowance" - Guy / Nuclear Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.