Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Who Should Sit At The Front.....? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Sit At The Front.....? (4353 Views)

Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? / Do Nigerian Men Still Support 'sit At Home' Housewives? / Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by blank(f): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2014
bukatyne:

Is it women who are territorial or Nigerians?

Let's do this experiment: for those who drive while hubby is in the car, Please carry someone else in front, .pick him up somewhere and let him seat at the back.

I like experiments grin

Volunteers anyone? cheesy

My husband will collect the key from me and drive. He will say it's cos of his long legs, he can't sit behind someone. grin
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Icherishu:

Some Nigerian women. I expect the person to respect the man and move to the back. But I as a woman won't make fuss about it. If hubby friend was in the car before I came. I won't even make a fuss about it. And I won't even talk about it.

But the woman does not deserve same respect?

Does the person moving to the back not signify that there is some importance to the coverted front seat?

My point is that 99% of Nigerians in Nigeria attach a sort of importance to the front seat. It is not a woman's thingy

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by anthoniaz(f): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2014
There's this my fiance's friend that like following us wherever we are going and he likes sitting in front so whenever we are going out I just take the back seat.The one that annoyed me most was when I and my fiance travelled to see my parents, he insisted he wanted to follow and I sat at the back.

What I don't really like about it is that, when people see two guys sitting in front and a girl at the back, they would feel it's one random girl the two guys just picked .That's how I feel sad
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2014
blank:

My husband will collect the key from me and drive. He will say it's cos of his long legs, he can't sit behind someone. grin

Sharp guy grin

Truth is NIN attach a lot of significance to the front seat of a car cheesy
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2014
anthoniaz:
There's this my fiance's friend that like following us wherever we are going and he likes sitting in front so whenever we are going out I just take the back seat.The one that annoyed me most was when I and my fiance travelled to see my parents, he insisted he wanted to follow and I sat at the back.

What I don't really like about it is that, when people see two guys sitting in front and a girl at the back, they would feel it's one random girl the two guys just picked .That's how I feel sad

That friend lacks courtesy

Gently discuss with your hubby to be especially on the issue of him following you guys around.

I am sure that the both of them would have some guy time together so his friend should free you guys sometimes.

However, if you both are living together,.it might be a bit difficult.

It is well
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2014
stinggy:

Believe me, some pretense are normal, to show respect.

OK o!

When will the woman now be herself? Do what she likes?

In the grave?

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by anthoniaz(f): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2014
bukatyne:

That friend lacks courtesy

Gently discuss with your hubby to be especially on the issue of him following you guys around.

I am sure that the both of them would have some guy time together so his friend should free you guys sometimes.

However, if you both are living together,.it might be a bit difficult.

It is well
Thanks...no ooo, we don't live together, I visit once in a while, we live in different states. My fiance's tenant is more or less like a brother to him(fiance) because they all lived together back home so whoever visits his tenant is also a friend to my fiance and this particular guy in question is always around cos of job search though he has a job nw,2weeks off,2weeks in,so he lives with his cousin who's my fiance's tenant.

Truth is, he's tired of his friend's attitude but I tell him to just forget abt it.Last month he wanted to pick me from where I was so we could go and buy our rings, lo and behold, the guy jumped from the house that he wanted to follow him.I tire for the guy matter but I don't complain sha even when oga is complaining I just tell him to overlook his friend. Make e no be sey I no want him friends around sad
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2014
^^^ If you can't complain now, you better don't start complaining after wedding.

I'm tired of guys saying "girls always pretend till they get the ring".

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
bukatyne:

But the woman does not deserve same respect?

Does the person moving to the back not signify that there is some importance to the coverted front seat?

My point is that 99% of Nigerians in Nigeria attach a sort of importance to the front seat. It is not a woman's thingy
Yea you are right everyone deserves that respect. But some people won't just let it slide. That is why I keep using me me word. I personally won't make a fuss out of it.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by smartigo: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
@op, shame no catch u? The shallowness of some threads has hibernated me for awhile.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
anthoniaz:

Thanks...no ooo, we don't live together, I visit once in a while, we live in different states. My fiance's tenant is more or less like a brother to him(fiance) because they all lived together back home so whoever visits his tenant is also a friend to my fiance and this particular guy in question is always around cos of job search though he has a job nw,2weeks off,2weeks in,so he lives with his cousin who's my fiance's tenant.

Truth is, he's tired of his friend's attitude but I tell him to just forget abt it.Last month he wanted to pick me from where I was so we could go and buy our rings, lo and behold, the guy jumped from the house that he wanted to follow him.I tire for the guy matter but I don't complain sha even when oga is complaining I just tell him to overlook his friend. Make e no be sey I no want him friends around sad

Sista mi,

I no sabi this kain politricks o!

My little understanding is that a man you want to marry is your intimate friend and confidant

If you cannot tell him how you truly feel about his friend now, when will you do it?

Discuss with him honestly on this and every other thing you have been feeling and adopt this method going forward.

I will have my PA send you the bill for my counsel grin

Christmas is fast approaching; woman must hammer. cheesy
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Icherishu:

Yea you are right everyone deserves that respect. But some people won't just let it slide. That is why I keep using me me word. I personally won't make a fuss out of it.

Ok then
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
Icherishu:

Ok thrn
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by anthoniaz(f): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
bukatyne:

Sista mi,

I no sabi this kain politricks o!

My little understanding is that a man you want to marry is your intimate friend and confidant

If you cannot tell him how you truly feel about his friend now, when will you do it?

Discuss with him honestly on this and every other thing you have been feeling and adopt this method going forward.

I will have my PA send you the bill for my counsel grin

Christmas is fast approaching; woman must hammer. cheesy
My dear, no be politics oo, sometimes I just feel we should overlook the friend's matter(maybe I should I talk to him about it instead of pretending not to be angry about it).
We actually talk about things just that when it comes to his family and friends, I tell him to forget it.He is the type that dislikes people easily so most times I don't like us discussing his friends and family. When he complains about somebody, I jokingly tell him to forget about the person so we can talk about more important things.
Me too I dey look for moni oo, wedding things. grin
U fit send your PA with cash sha cheesy wink
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Meddler(f): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2014
Jesus should sit in front at all times. Case closed!
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2014
Nigerians dragging for front seat instead of owners corner?

cheesy
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by turasumon(f): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2014
some women self. is dere gold in d front seat? personally I prefer sitting @ d back but u self no try ooh
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nmeri17: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2014
cKaiser:
You should sit on your friends lap
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Meddler:
Jesus should sit in front at all times. Case closed!
lmao... So ur one of those deeper life ppo abi
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by bukatyne(f): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2014
turasumon:
some women self. is dere gold in d front seat? personally I prefer sitting @ d back but u self no try ooh

What is some women?

Is the OP who expects the front seat be reserved for him a woman? undecided
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front.....? by Mbkite(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
I think d lady shuld hv taken d back seat. Bt as 4 me ooo, i enjoy bak seat pass "oka bende and Aki oyibo"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Disappointment With Postnor 2 / I Have A Problem Pls Advice / "My Friend Place Our Late Friend’s Wife On A N150k Monthly Allowance" - Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.