Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,720 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? (976 Views)

Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by phemmyjohnson: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
The All Progressives Congress has challenged the
Federal Government to not only expose, but also
prosecute sponsors of the Boko Haram Sect.
National Chairman of the party, Chief John
Oyegun, threw this challenge at a press briefing
on the state of the nation, in Abuja, on Thursday.
He was responding to a pronouncement by the
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Godswill Akpabio,
that the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, would
not hand over power to sponsors of the sect.
Akpabio, had while addressing supporters of the
Peoples Democratic Party, during President
Goodluck Jonathan’s declaration, said, “The
opposition is fighting a selfish war; they are
coming to distablise Nigeria. We will not hand
over this country to blackmailers; we will not hand
over this country to sponsors of terrorism.”
In response, Oyegun said, “A few days ago, the
Governor of Akwa Ibom State pronounced that
they were not going to handover to sponsors of
Boko Haram. PDP knows who the sponsors of
Boko Haram are, why are they not tackling them?
Why are they not arraigning them before the
courts of law?

“Tell us who are those behind this? The Boko
Haram issue is now being exploited for political
advantage. The more they are allowed to
progress, the more the people of this nation will
feel the necessity to cling to the apron strings of a
failed government.
“Who is profiting? Who stands to benefit if three
APC states are unable to effectively participate in
the elections come February 15? Why is it that
they (PDP) have repeatedly made this endless
claim that they know those who are behind Boko
Haram?”

He wondered why the insurgents could capture
Mubi with ease. Oyegun asked why troops were
withdrawn from the town shortly before the
capture of the town.

The national chairman asked the federal
government to wipe out the insurgents if that is
what is required to end the insurgency.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-challenges-fg-to-expose-prosecute-bharam-sponsors/
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by bitterpenis(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
i tire for GEJ led government, if you know say person dey Bleep your wife, you get evidence, no be to arrange the guy?
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by adebisicutie: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yes enough with the excuses
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by 9jii(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
PDP exploiting the gullible minds. I wonder the of kind juju they have done to the people who believe these lies.

They know the sponsors of BOKOHARAM and yet they allowed the KILLINGs to go on.

if not for the people.(They called them sympathizers of BH)

Even for the sake of our gallant officers that are dying everyday.

1 Like

Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by Splashme: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
[size=13pt]That Old man Oyegun should just shut up.
Evidence that APC are sponsors of Boko Haram is so overwhelming[/size]
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by phemmyjohnson: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Why won't the opposition continue to gain ground over this clueless government..
All what that man called Gej does is just to create committee..
Committee to look into this,
Committee to look into that,
E no dey tire?
There is no doubt he will create a committee to look into his return to otuoke come 2015..
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by jfking2005(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
I believe GEJ led govt has all it take to bring the sponsor of BH to book instead of shouting at every political gathering and alleging without concrete evidence.
People are dying on daily basis and if you know the sponsor pls bring them to book. I am fed up with this daily killings
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by medamillion(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
I never knew the meaning of cluelessness until GEJ's time. As innocent souls are being killed and maimed everyday, Here's what GEJ has to say,"I know d people doing this (arms folded)". And Mama Peace say."there is God ooo". Cluelessness at its peak!
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by phemmyjohnson: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
medamillion:
I never knew the meaning of cluelessness until GEJ's time. As innocent souls are being killed and maimed everyday, Here's what GEJ has to say,"I know d people doing this (arms folded)". And Mama Peace say."there is God ooo". Cluelessness at its peak!

And Nigerian Army - We know where the chibok girls are..
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by phemmyjohnson: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Splashme:

Is it dat you normally potray ur ignorance or you're just making extra efforts today..
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by mesoade(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Senator Zana an APC member . .during the Chibok girl crisis . .
He made up to 5 statements, which were later officialy made my bokoharam,one of which,is saying that bokoharam wants to marry the girls off,a day later,boko haram released a video saying they want to marry them off.
Now,isn't it obvious tha APC is behind bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by medamillion(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

And Nigerian Army - We know where the chibok girls are..
I thought I was the only one seeing this. The CHANGE will definitely come. 2015 is just a stone throw.
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by medamillion(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=mesoade post=27986671]Senator Zana an APC member . .during the Chibok girl crisis . .
He made up to 5 statements,..] So you knw all these? Then formalize your evidence and submit it to d clueless man, maybe he will av a clue then..
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by mrvitalis(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerians may be we need to pray....cos when people sin God punish them with bad leaders
maybe it is becos of our sin jonathan is doing all this to us
...pls lets pray as a nation for forgiveness
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by politricks: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Splashme:
Then why are they not been prosecuted.
Re: APC Challenges FG, Who is Profiting If Our States Can't Perform Fully In 2015? by politricks: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2014

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS APC Primaries:who Would Win? / Does Wht Buhari Said In This Quote On Sharia Law Depict Him As A Fundamentalist? / Yoruba Actress Bukky Wright Also Loses Out In The Political Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.