Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

War Against Boko Haram – President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Against Boko Haram – President Goodluck Jonathan (457 Views)

Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi / Buhari Should Never Shake A Woman(haram) President Or Not, He Can Do This (pics) / No Amnesty For Boko-Haram - President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War Against Boko Haram – President Goodluck Jonathan by Delydex: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
We are equipping the armed forces and deploying special forces to engage the terrorist and end this senseless war. We must protect our country. We must save our people. I will do everything humanly possible to end this criminal violence in our Nation.

To ensure the long term stability and development of the affected areas, government has launched three programmes: The Presidential Initiative for the North East, the Victim Support Fund and the Safe School Initiative. The Presidential Initiative for the Northeast is focused on improving infrastructure and economic growth in the region. The Safe School Initiative is centred on creating a safe environment to encourage our children in the communities to acquire education. The Victim Support Fund, a partnership with the Private Sector, has raised about 60 billion Naira, which will help to empower and rehabilitate victims of terror. I promise the victims of these dastardly acts that we will continue to stand with you.....http://nigerians4change.com/2014/11/13/war-against-boko-haram-president-goodluck-jonathan/
Re: War Against Boko Haram – President Goodluck Jonathan by freshness2020: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
In Khan's voice singing !
We shall overcome x2
We shall overcome someday!
Deep in my heart, I do believe we shall overcome someday !

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Name For This? / Future Politicians, Lets Reason! / NASS SIEGE: Tambuwal Blasts Police, Says He’s Ready For Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.