Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. (1066 Views)

Word Of Advice For The Newly Admitted University Students (freshers) / Words Of Advice For The Newly Admitted & Yet To Be Admitted University Students / 7 Everyday Habits That Are Seriously Hurting Your Life’s Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
please my fellow nairalanders, help me in making this choice,

i am contemplating on which university to go between this two! I just bought my jamb for last week, have filled everything remaining this space,

please between
unilag and unilorin,
which do you think is
the best to study
medicine and
surgery, by a non
indigene, and easiest
to gain an
admission? Am an
igbo by tribe!

YOUR COMMENTS COUNTS!!!
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Go To Unilag.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Teempakguy:
Go To Unilag.
so in this aspect, its better?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by Elcemento(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
I think Unilorin is easier. Too much competition for spaces in unilag.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Elcemento:
I think Unilorin is easier. Too much competition for spaces in unilag.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!
like serious?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by Elcemento(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yes,I think it's because unilag is located in Lagos.. Back in the day, unilag was so tough to gain admission that so many people were begging to be admitted to study Yoruba just to be called akokites cheesy cheesy.Bros,the story long,just follow ur heart.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!

juliuswizy:
[b]
[/b]serious?

Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by UniqueGem(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Forget everything and go to UNN since u're a son of the soil.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
UniqueGem:
Forget everything and go to UNN since u're a son of the soil.
dont want to finish my education in igbo land, wanna travel out and learn other culture
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by UniqueGem(m): 6:18am On Nov 14, 2014
juliuswizy:
dont want to finish my education in igbo land, wanna travel out and learn other culture
ohhh. My bad. It's funny how ppl who live in lagos are running to the east while People in the east are running to Lagos.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! Seriously In Need Of Advice. by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2014
UniqueGem:
ohhh. My bad. It's funny how ppl who live in lagos are running to the east while People in the east are running to Lagos.
yea, its a natural phenomenon

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nysc To Change 2015 Mobilisation Time Table - Yay Or Nay? / You Want To Graduate With A First Class ? Read This Tips / Sad Passed Away Of A Final Year Crutect Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.