Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Dropping Oil Prices, Dwindling Naira And Increasing Imports - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dropping Oil Prices, Dwindling Naira And Increasing Imports (591 Views)

8 ‘common-sense’ Keys To Surviving A Dwindling Economy / Why Are My Topic's Views Decreasing Instead Of Increasing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dropping Oil Prices, Dwindling Naira And Increasing Imports by paranorman(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Can someone explain to me how all these are affecting the dropping Naira value?! And what are the factors that really affects rise/decrease in the exchange rate? (take dollars for example)
Re: Dropping Oil Prices, Dwindling Naira And Increasing Imports by freakyd5: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2014
I am deeply baffled and concerned for the naira. A rise of N5 in only A WEEK!
Nigerians should deeply concerned. The repercussion on our economy and the lives of the common man would be extremely excruciating.

Our politicians need to put back all these election monies back in the economy, at least, if they claim the love our country and not their presidential goals.
Re: Dropping Oil Prices, Dwindling Naira And Increasing Imports by paranorman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
freakyd5:
I am deeply baffled and concerned for the naira. A rise of N5 in only A WEEK!
Nigerians should deeply concerned. The repercussion on our economy and the lives of the common man would be extremely excruciating.

Our politicians need to put back all these election monies back in the economy, at least, if they claim the love our country and not their presidential goals.
I, for once, thought i was the only one feeling this way about our beloved country. We should just learn from Ghana..! The leadership of this country keeps breaking my heart.. Cant we just be proactive for once?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lilmaxfidel - Short Poem / See How Govt Plans To Fill The Loophole Of Plummeting Oil Price By Raising Tax / Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.