Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic (592 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! / Anxiety And Depression Advice Thread (share whatever bothering you) / Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic by Bhenehdikt(m): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Are you a motivational speaker or your words have this subtle way of rejuvenating a drooling spirit.
You can speak words of life into people and they find solace in your words.
Or rather,you are pyschologically gifted to counsel people and offer better advice in terms of business,relationships,social behaviours,financial tips and the likes.
Do you seek for help with habits you think are unbreakable? or you want to give up hope?
Share it with us here and get results.
This Clinic is open for us all: the 'sick' and the 'healthy'.
Your problems,pains and experience can motivate someone else.
Re: Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic by Fabdedon(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
psure has a problem with his joystick pls render help to him..
[url]www.nairaland.com/2075575/please-joystick-no-network-server#29477715 [/url]click here for full details
Re: Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic by psure: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thank you Fabdedon.
Thanks for helping a brother in need.
God bless you
Re: Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic by Bhenehdikt(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Psure,I've not seen similar cases of what you are going through but I guess this calls for more exposure and enquiry..I will ask around from people and know what they say about it,then get back to you.
Re: Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic by psure: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bhenehdikt:
Psure,I've not seen similar cases of what you are going through but I guess this calls for more exposure and enquiry..I will ask around from people and know what they say about it,then get back to you.
Alright. Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate
Re: Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic by Bhenehdikt(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
I've been trying to gather resource together but nothing concrete for now.
I was unable to reach you yesterday cuz my subscription finished..
but hey,i'll still keep searching and asking@psure
Re: Nairaland Clinic: Need Advice On Anything Bothering You, Visit The Clinic by psure: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bhenehdikt:
I've been trying to gather resource together but nothing concrete for now.
I was unable to reach you yesterday cuz my subscription finished..
but hey,i'll still keep searching and asking@psure
Thank you, bro. God won't forget you too

(1) (Reply)

Story For The Dogs!!! So Hilarious!!! (picture) / Androgel: A Potent Testosterone Different / What Favor Would You Ask President Goodluck If You Have Opportunity To Meet Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.