Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Where Are The CHIBOK GIRLS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The CHIBOK GIRLS? (395 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Its 500 Days Since The Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The CHIBOK GIRLS? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerians with their short fuse memory. I'm asking, President Jonathan, where are the Chibok Girls you have promised to rescue and bring back home. where are they?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The CHIBOK GIRLS? by spartoo: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't think Goodluck Johnny is on Nairaland
Re: Where Are The CHIBOK GIRLS? by khattab02: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Still in an unknown harsh harmattan desert terrain around the North eastern part of Nigeria. Who knows they trauma they have been going through?

Hmm... Gej promised? They Govnmt was scammed in a faked cease fire and release of the girls.
Re: Where Are The CHIBOK GIRLS? by Hadone(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
AS IF YOU READ MY MIND

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Nigeria Did Not Accept The US Help In Boko Haram Fight / INEC Sets Up Department To Monitor Parties’ Campaign Expenditure / The PDP Should Also Condemn Or Discipline Those Ekiti State Seven Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.