Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Guys Do You Remember These Games? - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guys Do You Remember These Games? (51722 Views)

Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? / Do You Remember This Game?! / Do You Remember This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by cao(f): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
@MadCow1, you were right about the Dreamcast, I might have only ever played one game, Shenmue, but it was all kinds of awesome. I remember the first time I played it, when the first cinematic played & I kept waiting for the gameplay to start, after about 5 minutes I was still waiting, until my cousin told me the gameplay had started. I hadn't noticed the difference, it looked the same.

Chei! Shenmue that game was pure awesomeness, I played and completed it, my only issue is that it wasn't my console, so I could never legitimately brag about it. It's a shame they cancelled Shenmue 3. I would honestly get a Dreamcast just to play Shenmue 1 & 2.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Darcwudz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dragonking:

Paul to me was d badest. dat his super punch alone can wipe out the opponents whole life. grin grin

Another of my fav is law and Nina.

Hez punch waz a dangerous move....law z also gud...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by SapphireYj: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Sile12:

Guyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Oya name all the fighters wey dey here starting from your Noob Saibot....
. Piece of cake. I was an MK addict then. These are d fighters from top left to the last fighter: Rain, Reptile, Stryker, Jax, Nightwolf, Jade, Noob Saibot, Sonya, Kano, Meleena, (empty box that shows Shao Khan when unlocked), Masked Subzero, Subzero, Kung Lao, Sector, Kitana, Ermac, Scorpion, Cyrax, Kabal, Sindel, Smoke, Lui Kang, Tsang Tsung. grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Emperorking20(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2014
SapphireYj:
. Piece of cake. I was an MK addict then. These are d fighters from top left to the last fighter: Rain, Reptile, Stryker, Jax, Nightwolf, Jade, Noob Saibot, Sonya, Kano, Meleena, (empty box that shows Shao Khan when unlocked), Masked Subzero, Subzero, Kung Lao, Sector, Kitana, Ermac, Scorpion, Cyrax, Kabal, Sindel, Smoke, Lui Kang, Tsang Tsung. grin
Hahahaha! Wicked! Ure an MK addict alright wink

IN OTHER NEWS

Thanks a lot to you all who voted for me/Emperorking20 at the elimination rounds of the contest of the MR NL contest.. You got me where I am today.. I'm grateful. grin

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE for me for MR NL today And Wednesday, 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily..
Give me a chance good people, I need your votes embarassed , and they count grin..

Here's the link to the voting thread:- https://www.nairaland.com/2001693/mr-nairaland-december-2014-eliminations#28111479

Thanks alot

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by kimco(m): 3:26am On Nov 19, 2014
SapphireYj:

Nice one dere. A fellow addict. Who was ur favourite character... And on wat system. Also drop the brutality and a few combos if u can.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 19, 2014
kimco:

Nice one dere. A fellow addict. Who was ur favourite character... And on wat system. Also drop the brutality and a few combos if u can.
You guys should stop all this, test your might here...

www.nairaland.com/2001091/thread-ex-ultimate-mortal-kombat3

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help Needed To Convert NTSC LCD TV from the USA To PAL / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics / The Real Super Mario Dies Aged 84 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.