Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Guys Do You Remember These Games? - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guys Do You Remember These Games? (50407 Views)

Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? / Do You Remember This Game?! / Do You Remember This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by mrgaga: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
codedflowz:

Liu Kang, Shang tsung, smoke, scorpion,kano Sonya, sub zero, Cyrax,jax, Stryker
Na the ones wey I remember be that o

Remember this sound of the characters do make "yimu yimu"
Finish him!!
Brutality
Fatality

Shao Kahn: Don't make me laugh..

where goro, montaro na? grin

sindel,kitana,millena,jade,night wolf,reptile,kung lao,sub zero ninja
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Sunglow: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:
Mario shot.

How many of you guys played straight from World 1-1 to World 8-4...

Like this if you've once rescued the Princess with 1 life o and no shortcuts. If I hear......
Ha those good old days!

1)Teenage mutant Hero turtles
2)Donkey Kong
3)Mortal kombat
4)Street fighter
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by nairaman66(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
codedflowz:
Boy boy boy cheesy

Back then I played Sega like my life depended on it
Mortal Kombat: used to pick this guy "Noob saibot"..used him to flog my friends then grin

Played Sunset riders too

And how can I forget international superstar soccer deluxe: "Reshoot, good header, goaall...lol"

Sunset Ryders.. Badt cowboy game man! You be correct guy..

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by tope24(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Darcwudz:

Wer did u get it frm...

A friend of mine gave me n64 emulator which enables me to play n64 games on my android. You can Google it too.

Juat search for n64oid dor the emulator. You'll get suggestions on where to download the games.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by EmmyDe25(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
codedflowz:
Boy boy boy cheesy

Mortal Kombat: used to pick this guy "Noob saibot"..used him to flog my friends then grin

Played Sunset riders too

And how can I forget international superstar soccer deluxe: "Reshoot, good header, goaall...lol"
Days of Carboni of Italy. That guy shot na die.
Remmber those days back in junior high... After closing every friday...will go to the game centre. Spend all the money ive been keeping from Monday there and starts heading home at 5pm. It was such a great time.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by nairaman66(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:

Guyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Oya name all the fighters wey dey here starting from your Noob Saibot....

Hahhahaha!

Kung Lao, cyndel, jade, jax, smoke, sub zero, human subzero, Liu Kang, kabal, smoke, rain, kitana etc.. Back those we play this game sha..

Anyone remember a guy called Liu Kang that won the guilder ultimate search one time? We all played Mortal Kombat together!! Hahaha
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Darcwudz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dragonking:

I have played the one on ps2 also since metal gear is one of my best games..very sweet too but bro trust me, you NEED to play the one on ps1...That game was just too much...very wonderful..my junior brothers have destroyed the ps1 I had then (I had the portable ps1 and 2 because they last longer) or else I for upload some snap shots..the graphics are also nice.

Also, don't play resident evil on ps2..that game is whacked..
I tried it.....didnt lyk it atol...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Darcwudz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
tope24:

A friend of mine gave me n64 emulator which enables me to play n64 games on my android. You can Google it too.

Juat search for n64oid dor the emulator. You'll get suggestions on where to download the games.
K....I ve PSp emulator....wil try nd get 4 n64
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by chygoz3(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Finish him
Noob Saibot brutality:
XCABCZXXABCZ

Subzero fatality:
BBYBY

I don't think i can ever forget these codes.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Dragonking: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Darcwudz:

I tried it.....didnt lyk it atol...

Which one, metal gear on ps1 or resident evil on ps2?
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by kraftykc(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:

Guyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Oya name all the fighters wey dey here starting from your Noob Saibot....

Left - Right

Rain, Reptile, Stryker, Jax, Night-Wolf, Jade, Noob
Sonya, Kano, Kitano, Sub-zero (masked), Subzero (unmasked), Kung Lao,
Sektor, Meleena, Ermac, Scorpion, Cyrax
Kaball, Sindell, Smoke, Liu Kang, Shang-tsung.

Gimme my prize money now.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by kraftykc(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
chygoz3:
Finish him
Noob Saibot brutality:
XCABCZXXABCZ

Subzero fatality:
BBYBY

I don't think i can ever forget these codes.

Liu Kang brutality: YBYLAXAXBBBY (susper Nintendo)
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
codedflowz:
Boy boy boy cheesy

Played Sunset riders too

then you should know

Forgotten brutality but with a pad I will remember, its like z,y,x,ABC,zyx until the screen darkens
Down down up
Forward forward X
AC up B up BA down
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by legalwealth(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sile12:
3. Mega Sega Drive.

Released- 1988-1990
Games available:

Ultimate mortal kombat3
Street Fighter
International superstar Soccer Deluxe
Sonic

Moon Walker
Bazooka

My cousins and myself ended the Sonic.Thank God I have it installed when purchased onto my android phone.
I still do play this game on my phone!
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by marycrawford001: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
This is how you can make a decent income every month. After been without work for 6 months, i started freelancing over this website and now i couldn't be happier. After 6 months on my new job my monthly income is around $12k a month.Try this
====== >> == >> ­www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by OBALORLA(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
intergral:
go and tell your children that story not us.......... When did they unveil ps4?? Weh you go come dey tell us say your mama burn am? Huh Your lie no get link........ You said you remember those days? Next : your mum beat you? (How old are you) next : for pes 4 weh you borrow? (Who will borrow you pes4 at that your age) next : she come burn am?? (Hehehehehhehe) .
. Even 4 cartoon dey no fit act dis your story........
he said 'pro evolution soccer(pes),not play station(ps).
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by sheddo619(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
prof800:

I will use "Kabal" and "Sindel" to finish your "Noob-saibot". I will even give you half-life. angry angry angry
mehn dat noob saibot dey lyk cheat oo,I dey use dat guy do flawless victory ontop montaro bodi
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by legalwealth(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION:
Iremember when I was in primary 6, I used my school fees to buy Sega, then I planned with my friends who used razor to tear my uniform then I ran home crying that I was robbed..
Dad gave me another money the next day grin and yes! Finally

See you!
What even prevented you from using razor blade to tear your uniform yourself that it was your friend you gave it to?
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Darcwudz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dragonking:

Which one, metal gear on ps1 or resident evil on ps2?
Resident evil
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by sheddo619(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Odinaka00:
He shoot..YES...goal goal!!...then uu will see some useeless toy players running toward the flag to celebrate with their handz in the air lol...........SEGA baiby
one on one and he shot yes goooal goaaal.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by nenergy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
I remember! I didn't own any of these...mama and papa no buy for us. But we "borrow and play". Those my neighbourhood kids us me do shakara o grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Emperoradrian(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Nawa ohhh.....
Games for the schooless,jobless.and lazy.

Hmmmmmm I remember when my mother will beat me when she see me holding a game...

I can't 4get the very day she bunt the pes4 I borrowed from a frend
c'mon sharrrappp,ur mama na JAMES BOND?? Wtf!
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by irukandji89(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
For all my fellow NL-ders feeling nostalgic, you can still get the emulators of the above mentioned consoles on ur android phones and keep enjoying.

... Then just search for the roms of ∂ games on net.

For game boy advance, the rom has a .gba extension format
E.g. 'Mario bros' will be mario bros.gba

'My old boy' apk is my preferred choice emulator for playing gba games on ur android phones.

For nintendo, the rom has a .nes extension format
E.g. 'Mario bros' will be mario bros.nes

'John nes' apk is my preferred choice emulator for playing nes games on ur android phones.

So, if you don't know that you can still play these games, now you know.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by robonski15(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
dimdim001:
Cool! Those were d days...btw, Op hw can u name N64 without naming Golden Eye angry Blasphemy!!!

My thoughts exactly.. golden eye is one of my favourite till date..
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by caniva(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wooh! Mortal Kombat was my favorite back then and Liu-Ken was my only fighter...brutality: Y. A. B. BLOCK. A. X. Y. B. BLOCK. A. X
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by frodobee: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
tuoyoojo:
Choi! I remember how fly I used to feel den playing contra. I dey form bad guy dey shoot all d bad guys for d game

. I played duck hunt and almost broke our tv screen because d bird nor wan gree die!

Remembered wen I had to travel from warri to benin to buy my ps1. I felt like a king after saving my transport for more dan 6 months

I trek so tay, my shoe sole file finish. But d experience was worth it!

Sweet memories

All hail d op! Bros u too much
Tuoyo na you? You dey here so? Sorry I know a Tuoyo who stays in Enugu and recently relocated to Portharcourt. If that's you quote me pls.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by lacreamieboie(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
My father never allowed me play any of these! It was always book! book! book! My elder brother doesn't even fancy games till date... but I do a bit. just that I get tired of it easily... but u see that brick game.... school tinz!

lol...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by robonski15(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
tuoyoojo:
Choi! I remember how fly I used to feel den playing contra. I dey form bad guy dey shoot all d bad guys for d game

. I played duck hunt and almost broke our tv screen because d bird nor wan gree die!

Remembered wen I had to travel from warri to benin to buy my ps1. I felt like a king after saving my transport for more dan 6 months

I trek so tay, my shoe sole file finish. But d experience was worth it!

Sweet memories

All hail d op! Bros u too much

Bro u are not alone ooo.. i remember those days I starved myself just to buy brick game #100 or so but i could, i found myself always spending the money before time grin.. I went ahead to buy those round clay pot with a tiny hole to save my money, but i still found myself breaking the pot after saving little cheesy..

Not until my mum told me if i could come out first ten in class she will buy me Ending man.. Mehn if you see my reading and jacking ehn but alas i came out 11th i almost fainted, she still acknowledged my hard work and went ahead to buy me the game..

How time fly

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Imyourex(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
bunmioguns:
grin grin

I starved myself that time to get the first game posted

O boy you follow do that thing?
I use leg waka go school sote before I gather N500 by then, I Carry am go market and d game (golden light) was exact N500 and after that I had to beg the woman to give me N10 to buy battery then I trekked home happily under the sun.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by ferdison(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
@Sile 12
were can i download that original mario... Av been looking for it....
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wow, sweet memories.... Op, u jst made me walk down memory lane..
Re: Guys Do You Remember These Games? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
viva emulation and sites like doperoms

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meme Playstation Gamers Would Relate To. / Today's Kids Will Never Know This / Gaming On Intel HD Graphics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.