Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Rate This Work. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate This Work. (1992 Views)

I Need Your Criticism On This Work For My Improvement / Graphic Gurus: Rate This Screenshot Of Some Logos Design / Rate This 3D Architecture Visualisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Work. by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 14, 2014
This

Re: Rate This Work. by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2014
and this

Re: Rate This Work. by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 14, 2014
and this one.

Re: Rate This Work. by tolugar: 3:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Looks good. Nice mansion great work

Hope the specs is ok.

Quality not quantity
Re: Rate This Work. by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 14, 2014
tolugar:
Looks good. Nice mansion great work

Hope the specs is ok.

Quality not quantity

What we don't have in Lagos is space. So, you have to work with what a client present you with. I recently did a job for a lad on a plot of land size 39 meters by 18 meters, he requested 5 bedroom duplex and 2 4 bedroom semi detached. Above all, he wanted separate entrance for each building. Mind you, the land wasn't even a corner piece(if you know what I mean).

1 Like

Re: Rate This Work. by tolugar: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2014
Wikidraw:

What we don't have in Lagos is space. So, you have to work with what a client present you with. I recently did a job for a lad on a plot of land size 39 meters by 18 meters, he requested 5 bedroom duplex and 2 4 bedroom semi detached. Above all, he wanted separate entrance for each building. Mind you, the land wasn't even a corner piece(if you know what I mean).

Yes. Naija wants only quantity.
I've seen where a nice mansion was wasted with
Plenty small rooms.
Small parking space
Re: Rate This Work. by prof800(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2014
Looks really good.

What software did you use in modeling the building?
Re: Rate This Work. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2014
prof800:
Looks really good.

What software did you use in modeling the building?

Autodesk Revit 2014 and Rendered in 3D max 2014.
Re: Rate This Work. by 1one: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2014
That's an awesome job man.

Aftereffects and Premiere pro are my forte.

I envy the patience that you 3D modellers and animators have.. Because doing something like this takes alot of time and patience.

Big ups man!! cool

1 Like

Re: Rate This Work. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2014
1one:
That's an awesome job man.

Aftereffects and Premiere pro are my forte.

I envy the patience that you 3D modellers and animators have.. Because doing something like this takes alot of time and patience.

Big ups man!! cool

It took less than 1 hour to do this. Aside the rendering time(2hrs). Importing to 3ds Max from Revit is one mouse click away.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Work. by DerrickM(m): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Wikidraw:

It took less than 1 hour to do this. Aside the rendering time(2hrs). Importing to 3ds Max from Revit is one mouse click away.
Nice work @WIKIDRAW i like your attention to details in your modeling. I just advice you could tweak your window glass to be more reflective from Revit before importing into 3dsmax or 3dsmax Design and do the same also there for photorealism to reflect the environs on the window glass panes.
You could also try VRay and Maxwell Render as render plugins they render faster because for this type of building 2hrs is too long for this project with those plugins 30-45mins max.
Like these 3d pics done in VRay I attached done in 15-30mins max...

Re: Rate This Work. by godwinkessi: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bro do u use Archicad?

Can the 3d max work with archicad?
Re: Rate This Work. by temiyato(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ wikidraw , pllllssss drop ur contact so I can reach u.or u can call me on 08101602570
Re: Rate This Work. by temiyato(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Am sowi if am stalking u @wikidraw, I just can't read d message u sent.pls send mail to temiyato@gmail.com.need to speak wit u.business walahi.
Re: Rate This Work. by freecharles(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Awesome...10/10
Re: Rate This Work. by prof800(m): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
godwinkessi:
Bro do u use Archicad?

Can the 3d max work with archicad?

He used Revit for this and rendered with 3ds max.

...and Yes, 3d max works well with archicard.

(1) (Reply)

Portrait Painting Of Peace Omana, The Multicolored Eyes Girl / Have U All Seen The Reloaded Charlyboy's Site? Http://www.charlyboy.com What Do / In Need Of A Very Good Cartoonist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.