Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! (2264 Views)

The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Viper(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2006
Who do you think he/she is?
The present war in the middle-east has already been predicted in the bible(for those of you that insist the bible and God aint real)
and the way its going, its like ths is the beginning of the last war(religious war). Now i have been watching the trend of things in the world of late and i have noticed that power is shifting to the women. politically,academically, socially, every-ially. grin
Seriously, nairalanders i have a feeling that a woman will be the ANTI-christ.
If christ came as a male. the ANTI would probably come as female. amongst other things.
Look around, you will see women taking charge of everywhere.

what you all think?
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Bobbyaf(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2006
Viper, Hahahahaha you are so amusing. grin

Seriously now, have you ever sat down and did a good study of whom the beast or anti-christ is? Where do you think would be the best place to start in terms of bible reference?
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by dondele(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2006
i dont believe this at all.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by pilgrim1(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2007
Lol. . . what a joke.

THE Antichrist is not presented in Scripture as a woman/female. Rather, he is known to be a man. The various appellations used of him in Scripture bear this out. The one I often refer to is this one:

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and THAT MAN OF SIN be revealed, the SON OF PERDITION" (2 Thes. 2:3).

'That man. . . the son' - what could be more complete than that? grin
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Free(f): 3:25am On Aug 09, 2007
ha ha U cnt be serious
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Dios(f): 5:13am On Aug 09, 2007
christians say the darndest things!!!!!!
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by otuwe(f): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Lol. . . what a joke.

THE Antichrist is not presented in Scripture as a woman/female. Rather, he is known to be a man. The various appellations used of him in Scripture bear this out. The one I often refer to is this one:

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and THAT MAN OF SIN be revealed, the SON OF PERDITION" (2 Thes. 2:3).

'That man. . . the son' - what could be more complete than that? grin

are u saying mankind refers to only man too. i used to think u cud refer to humanity as mankind or is there womankind too
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by pilgrim1(f): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2007
But girlfriend, the text did not say "man[b]kind[/b]". . . it simply said "man", abi? Lol.

Good morning. grin
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by moondust(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2007
I think the anti-christ will be an hemaphrodite!
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by pilgrim1(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
Okay, we hear - as far as that is what you think. grin
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Kuns: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2007
Firstly, to ask this question, you must all overstanding what the word to are saying means.

The word Anti means to go against.

So when to say Anti-christ then you are saying Against Christ.

Now to be the anti-christ you will have to go or live against what Christ lived for.

The anti-christ is anyone who was against anything the christ stood for, for example, in Matthew 5: 17, 18. Yashua said Keep the Commandments.

Today's Christians don't not observe the laws the Saviour Jesus told them to keep so there are the anti-christ.

Paul "the liar" who the christian world is following in the chief anti-christ because he was against everything Yashua (christ) stood for.

Jesus was circumcised, Paul rejected circumcision:

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived. (Luke 2:21)

Paul the liar goes against this in Romans3: 1 and I quote in parts "what profit is there of circumcision?"

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love. (Galatians 5:6, KJV)

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. (NIV).

These are the laws which Yashua followed "Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. (Genesis 17:14)"

Jesus Forbade the Gentiles:
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 10:5-6)

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:24)

Don’t be like the pagans!

And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you.

Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they [are] unclean to you. (Leviticus 11:7-cool

All you christians still eating pork, ham, burgers, bacon and sauages are the anti-christ, because you fail to observe the commandment and laws of Moses which Jesus (Yashua) commanded you.

What did Jesus (Yashua) tell you (so - called christian or anti - christ)to do?

Mark 10: 3 "And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?"

He refered you back to the Law of Moses, but to choose to give your loyalty to someone (Paul, the liar, the anti - christ)who had to lie to get your loyalty.

Romans 3 : 7
"For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?"

This is the person christians today are following, someone who lied and effectively turned them away from the way of the true messiah who they are calling christ.

They (christians following Saul) do not realize (do not use real eyes) they are the Anti - christ, because their go against everything Christ stood for and taught.

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

So you so - called Christians need to be looking at yourselves if you are looking for the anti-christ, instead of looking anywhere else. Are you really living in tune with what Yashua (taught) or are you following Paul a gentile and a liar.

Do your own research on Paul, there is no smoke without fire.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Paul+the+antichrist%5D&meta=
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by doyenn(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2007
Thanks kuns

I think they need to know more about Jesus because most of the people are following paul and they didn't know. they are the anti-christ and they have no knowledge about it. Anti-christ are anything they go against the preaching of Jesus as kuns rightly said and most of all the christians 2day are making up their own bible to siut their purpose and deviate from Jesus preaching.

The Anti christ is not only the human beings,when Jesus arrived,he wld meet so many creatures preaching falsehood to people and people wld so helpless that only God can save them from those Anti christ and this brings the existence of Jesus.He wld come in the end to save this little remainning unbeliever on earth.

Let them no that it's not the christians he's coming to save,it's only those believers that wld be left twards the end of the world and that wld be the time when Jesus wld now fully practice islam because he's prayed to be among prophet's mohammed people because of the blessing he's seen far far away even b4 prophet mohammed came.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by pilgrim1(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2007
doyenn:

I think they need to know more about Jesus because most of the people are following paul and they didn't know. they are the anti-christ and they have no knowledge about it. Anti-christ are anything they go against the preaching of Jesus as kuns rightly said and most of all the christians 2day are making up their own bible to siut their purpose and deviate from Jesus preaching.

Ehn. . we know that you're simply vomitting what you've learnt by rote from your mullahs. That is why I'd like you to leave Paul aside, and then you fetch us the 'bible' that best suits your own purpose enough to discredit the meaning of 'antichrist' as used in Islam. Since you're here slaving yourself needlessly about whether Christians follow the teachings of Christ or not, you provide us with what YOU know for yourself as His teaching.

doyenn:

The Anti christ is not only the human beings,when Jesus arrived,he would meet so many creatures preaching falsehood to people and people would so helpless that only God can save them from those Anti christ and this brings the existence of Jesus.He would come in the end to save this little remainning unbeliever on earth.

I'm sorry for you. As if we did not know already that you've been littering this Forum with your own falsehood. Is that the reason why you often have NOT been able to answer questions offered you after your initial bloviates?

doyenn:

Let them no that it's not the christians he's coming to save,it's only those believers that would be left twards the end of the world and that would be the time when Jesus would now fully practice islam because he's prayed to be among prophet's mohammed people because of the blessing he's seen far far away even before prophet mohammed came.

Dreamer, wake up. Islam was not known UNTIL Muhammad started his mission in the 7th century! Jesus is NOT going to half-practise Islam, let alone do so 'fully'. If there's anything at all, He is going to ask Muslims what they thought of Him as the MESSIAH and still did not receive His salvation.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Maykelly(f): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2010
Ogaga is the anti-christ crocoadie
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2010
The anti-christ would be a man, an homosexual precisely, according to Scriptures.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]It isn't new thing everyone knew im an ANTI- CHRIST and the worst people would ever discover on this planert. cheesy[/size]
May kelly:

Ogaga is the anti-christ crocoadie
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Maykelly(f): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

The anti-christ would be a man, an homosexual precisely, according to Scriptures.

[size=16pt]I don't understand you, or are u afraid of ogaga - so why did you say his not a homosexual?[/size]
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

What is Antichrist? In these last days, this ought to be a burning question. Who is the Antichrist? How can a lover of Christ identify him? What will he look like? How will he behave? Where will his headquarters be located?
The truth is ANTI christ isn't one person , we are many and it sound funny as if been an Anti----Christ is a big deal or a trash Crime. who the hell is Christ in my foot??
[/size]
[size=13pt]We are sharing here together to learn and teach each other , any persons leaning or sharing without a freewill of the mind and brain working in common is just like an open AIR!! , beside i KNOW Olaadegbu is a matured minded MAN. he is not afraid of anybody neither anything so gimme a break.[/size]
May kelly:

[size=16pt]I don't understand you, or are u afraid of ogaga - so why did you say his not a homosexual?[/size]

[size=13pt]You're right my MAN. . .everybody know , that Guy walk alone with twelve of his gay friends. wink[/size]
OLAADEGBU:

Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
May kelly:

How do you read?  ogaga is only a small fry who is just one of the anti-christs that are in the world.  Anyone that is against Christ is an anti-christ and there are many of them in the world today of which he is one.  I often wonder whether he has something in common with the so called lady gaga or not.  ogaga may or may not be gay going by the picture in his profile, he is in the best position to tell you his sexuality, but as long as it goes against Christs' teaching you will see the antichrists there.

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." -- 1 John 2:18

There is one Antichrist being prepared by satan himself who the Bible calls the man of Perdition, the man of sin, the wicked or the little horn in 2 Thess. 2:1-12; Daniel 7:8,24; 8:9,23-25.  This is the one that I am referring to as an homosexual (Check it out If you are a Bible scholar) and is most likely that he is in the world today as we speak.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by tlfacts: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2010
JoEl Richardson says the anti-Christ will be a muslim
check www.sidroth.org/1255

Practices done or views expressed by Sid Roth, Sid Roth's It's supernatural and Messianic vision are not necessarily views or practices of tlfact ministries.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by e36991: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

How do you read? 

Ogaga is only a small fry who is just one of the anti-christs that are in the world

Anyone that is against Christ is an anti-christ and there are many of them in the world today of which he is one. 

I often wonder whether he has something in common with the so called lady gaga or not

Ogaga may or not be gay going by the picture in his profile, he is in the best position to tell you his sexuality,

but a[b]s long as it goes against Christs' teaching you will see the antichrists there[/b].

"Little children, it is the last time: and as [size=16pt]ye have heard that antichrist shall come[/size],
[size=16pt]even now are there many antichrists[/size]; whereby we know that it is the last time
."
-- 1 John 2:18

There is one Antichrist being prepared by satan himself

whom the Bible calls the man of Perdition, the man of sin, the wicked or the little horn in
2 Thess. 2:1-12; Daniel 7:8,24; 8:9,23

This is the one that I am referring to as a homosexual (Check it out if you are a Bible scholar)

and its most likely that he is in the world today as we speak.

@OLAADEGBU

Teach on teacher!

Wasnt it also said the Antichrist will be blind in one eye?

possibly having or wearing a fake eye?

Maybe born blind in one eye or had an eye accident that the general public arent aware off except a few?
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Kay17: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
it is simply a poor target to inflict religious generated violence and conflict.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by tlfacts: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ poster
whats your problem with women.
The anti-Christ will be a man
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
e36991:

@OLAADEGBU

Teach on teacher!

Wasnt it also said the Antichrist will be blind in one eye?

possibly having or wearing a fake eye?

Maybe born blind in one eye or had an eye accident that the general public arent aware off except a few?

Here more details of whom the Antichrist is going to be and what he is going to teach according to the Scriptures:

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. -- Daniel 11:37

. . . and promoting doctrines of devils like these:

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. -- 1 Timothy 4:3
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Fhemmmy: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2010
ummmmmm
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by toluxa1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
Do you  people study your bible at all. All this talk of the anti Christ being this person and that person is not biblical.

We know who the Antichrist is from the Bible. The Bible tells
us in I John 4:3:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is
come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of
antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come;
and even now already is it in the world.

The antichrist was present while this was being written, approximately
2,000 years ago, and he is to come, so he cannot be a human being. Satan
is the antichrist. All those who follow Satan and do his will are antichrists,
but Satan is the antichrist. A common idea is that a man somewhere in
the world, perhaps a political leader and religious person, will be indwelt
by Satan and be the antichrist, but that will not happen. No one else can
meet the characteristics described in the Bible except Satan. That phrased was to create a certain characteristic for the Antichrist that no human being can meet.

Different people have been thought to be the antichrist through the
years. I remember many people thought
that Hitler, or maybe Mussolini, was the antichrist.
But  I John 4:3 shows clearly that Satan is the antichrist. Satan comes as an
angel of light, which we read in II Corinthians 11, and his ministers come
as ministers of righteousness. Satan develops false gospels, and they are
being developed all over the world like never before in history, and those
who rule in Satan’s false churches are antichrists because they are
emissaries of Satan.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
toluxa1:

Do you  people study your bible at all. All this talk of the anti Christ being this person and that person is not biblical.

We know who the Antichrist is from the Bible. The Bible tells
us in I John 4:3:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is
come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of
antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come;
and even now already is it in the world.

The antichrist was present while this was being written, approximately
2,000 years ago, and he is to come, so he cannot be a human being. Satan
is the antichrist. All those who follow Satan and do his will are antichrists,
but Satan is the antichrist. A common idea is that a man somewhere in
the world, perhaps a political leader and religious person, will be indwelt
by Satan and be the antichrist, but that will not happen. No one else can
meet the characteristics described in the Bible except Satan. That phrased was to create a certain characteristic for the Antichrist that no human being can meet.

Different people have been thought to be the antichrist through the
years. I remember many people thought
that Hitler, or maybe Mussolini, was the antichrist.
[b]But  I John 4:3 shows clearly that Satan is the antichrist. Satan comes as an
angel of light, which we read in II Corinthians 11, and his ministers come
as ministers of righteousness. [/b]Satan develops false gospels, and they are
being developed all over the world like never before in history, and those
who rule in Satan’s false churches are antichrists because they are
emissaries of Satan.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by toluxa1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
May I ask what your comment is? @phemmy
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
Spirit of Antichrist

"And this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." (1 John 4:3)

The four passages in the New Testament that use this term are unique to the apostle John (1 John 2:18, 22; 4:3; and 2 John 1:7).  The term itself is a transliteration of the Greek compound word anti plus christos, meaning one who is "against" Christ.

John distinguishes between "the" Antichrist (1 John 2:18) and the "many" antichrists against whom we are continually fighting today.

Although a sincere Christian should be aware of the Antichrist (the "man of sin" in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-10), far more caution is urged to identify and fight the spirit of antichrist that is already here!

To begin with, it should be noted that there is no specific word for "spirit" in 1 John 4:3.  The English word is supplied by the translators to clarify the obvious meaning of the text, that it is the attitude or character of antichrist of which we are to be wary.  Those who have this spirit are liars (1 John 2:22), mainly because they refuse to accept the truth that Jesus is the Christ.

Further rejection of that truth centres around denial of the incarnation of Christ, that Jesus is the Creator God come in human flesh (1 John 4:3 and 2 John 1:7).  Those who would deny that truth embrace the very core of all lies and become anti Christ.

Such persons are like the thief and the robber who harm the sheep (John 10:1), embrace another gospel (Galatians 1:6-9), and teach other doctrines (1 Timothy 1:3-7).

From such as these we are to turn away (2 Timothy 3:5). HMM III
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2010
There is no Anti- Christ everybody just keeps deluding themselves about this issue. Do you know that some people think that the Anti-Christ has already come and gone and that he is in no way similar to what Christians depict? How many of you know about Antiochus IV Epiphanes? Some scholar believe that he may fit the description. He he is come and gone and has been dead for hundreds of years.
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2010
Identifying Antichrists

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." (1 John 2:18)

Evangelicals expect "the" Antichrist to be revealed in the future, yet there are more warnings about "many" antichrists who are currently and actively plotting evil.  John lists two specific identifying factors that enable us to spot these "anti" Christs.

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22).

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist . . . and even now already is it in the world" (1 John 4:3).

This much is clear.  Anyone who refuses to accept the incarnated Christ as the Son of God is anti-Christ.  Perhaps we need to see this term in its simplicity.  Those who are "anti" Christ (oppose, reject, against, opposite to, before, instead of, in place of) are antichrists!

Peter warns that false prophets and false teachers are also "anti" Christ--and that they may well come from among the Lord’s visible Kingdom.

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction" (2 Peter 2:1).

Thus, we are told that Satan's "ministers also |are| transformed as the ministers of righteousness" (2 Corinthians 11:15).  No wonder we should have caution.  This is the last time (days) and we need to be alert!  HMM III
Re: The Anti-christ Guess Who It Is! by e36991: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Identifying Antichrists

"Little children, it is the last time:

and as [size=14pt]ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists[/size];

whereby we know that it is the last time
."
(1 John 2:18)

Evangelicals expect "the" Antichrist to be revealed in the future, yet there are more warnings about "many" antichrists who are currently and actively plotting evil. 

John lists [size=14pt]two specific identifying factors[/size] that enable us [size=14pt]to spot these "anti" Christs[/size].

"Who is a liar [/b]but he [b]that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22).

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist . . .
and even now already is it in the world
"
(1 John 4:3).

This much is clear.  Anyone who refuses to accept the incarnated Christ as the Son of God is anti-Christ.  Perhaps we need to see this term in its simplicity. 

Those who are "anti" Christ (oppose, reject, against, opposite to, before, instead of, in place of) are antichrists!

Peter warns that false prophets and false teachers are also "anti" Christ--and that they may well come from among the Lord’s visible Kingdom.

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you,

who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction
"
(2 Peter 2:1).

Thus, we are told that Satan's "ministers also |are| transformed as the ministers of righteousness" (2 Corinthians 11:15). 

No wonder we should have caution.  This is the last time (days) and we need to be alert!  HMM III

@OLAADEGBU

The distinction between the antichrist and antichrists etc . . .

Gbam!

Teach Teacher!!

Dont knock him down when he is teaching good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls..why Do "Good People" Short Lived And The " Evil Ones" Live Longer?? / Should One Pray After Masturbation ? / Were The Disciples Of Jesus Christ His Bodyguards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.