Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football (735 Views)

Why Did India Get Banned From Football World Cup? / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Mikel Obi Should Retire From International Football. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by Skynetlodgetk(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2014
New reports have revealed that Chelsea
striker, Didier Drogba, might be retiring from
playing football.
The 36-year-old football legend reportedly
dropped a hint that he will hang up his boot at
the end of this current campaign at Stamford
Bridge.

He recently said in an interview with Chelsea TV;
“This year the key for me is to enjoy my football
and to be with my team-mates and to win
trophies.
There is one more year to go so let’s do it, let’s
win more trophies, let’s make history again.”
One of the greatest players in Chelsea history, the
Ivorian has scored 160 goals for the club; only
Frank Lampard, Bobby Tabling and Kerry Dixon
have more.

1 Like

Re: Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by moscobabs(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2014
Skynetlodgetk:
New reports have revealed that Chelsea
striker, Didier Drogba, might be retiring from
playing football.
The 36-year-old football legend reportedly
dropped a hint that he will hang up his boot at
the end of this current campaign at Stamford
Bridge.

He recently said in an interview with Chelsea TV;
“This year the key for me is to enjoy my football
and to be with my team-mates and to win
trophies.
There is one more year to go so let’s do it, let’s
win more trophies, let’s make history again.”
One of the greatest players in Chelsea history, the
Ivorian has scored 160 goals for the club; only
Frank Lampard, Bobby Tabling and Kerry Dixon
have more.
sauce?
Re: Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by khattab02: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2014
moscobabs:

sauce?
lol... Tomato sauce(gino)

1 Like

Re: Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by khattab02: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Drogba u don try! age don dey catch up.

1 Like

Re: Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by evanscheck(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2014
How old is drogba, is he older dan d midfield daddy.. talking abt pirlo. Well I dont tink drogba is 36, he is more dan if u ask me
Re: Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by Skynetlodgetk(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2014
evanscheck:
How old is drogba, is he older dan d midfield daddy.. talking abt pirlo. Well I dont tink drogba is 36, he is more dan if u ask me

True talk dat niqqa d older jor
Re: Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by moscobabs(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2014
khattab02:
lol... Tomato sauce(gino)
anyhow
Re: Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by clitlicker: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Drogba is 45 years old, morinho is planning to kill him.
Re: Football Legend “didier Drogba” To Retire From Football by Haywhymido(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2014
Wish d king happy retirement.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ballon D'award: Why Manuel Neuer Should Win The Ballon d'Or / Who Is The Best Striker In The World? Please Dont Mention Messi Or Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.