Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

No Child Should Be Born With HIV - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Child Should Be Born With HIV - Jonathan (675 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) / Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Child Should Be Born With HIV - Jonathan by ahmed486: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has called for political commitment at all levels of government, from the ward level to the national government, in order to increase the momentum in the effort to achieve elimination of mother to child transmission (eMTCT) of HIV, saying that no child deserves to be born with HIV and no mother deserves to die of AIDS.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1315-no-child-should-be-born-with-hiv-jonathan
Re: No Child Should Be Born With HIV - Jonathan by thaoriginator: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Ok sir
Re: No Child Should Be Born With HIV - Jonathan by polarman(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is a very important call sir, but i beg to ask, what have you done to improve the health sector in Nigeria?

Nor vex say i ask Jamb question.

1 Like

Re: No Child Should Be Born With HIV - Jonathan by ahmed486: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
polarman:
This is a very important call sir, but i beg to ask, what have you done to improve the health sector in Nigeria?

Nor vex say i ask Jamb question.

That's true tell us all these GEJites in NL

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Is A Disgrace To Nigerians / 8 Killed, 1 Injured In Shinge, Nasarawa State, By Gunmen In Military Uniform / Gov Of Katsina Caught On Video Prodding His Party Members To Kill Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.