Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

DOROBUCCI Song Is An Embarassing Challenge To Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DOROBUCCI Song Is An Embarassing Challenge To Christians (669 Views)

Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount / Important Lesson To Christians About The Use Of Images In Worship / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOROBUCCI Song Is An Embarassing Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
A lot of controversy has engulfed the naija song DOROBUCCI by the Maven crew under the lead of Don Jazzy. Christians call it a devilish song coz they re praising their god. I'm a Christian but I love that song. I swear! When I listen to it, I get VERY VERY jealous of this god and wish we could transfer all those praises to Jehovah. Gospel artistes where are you na? Give us a monster hit to praise God and stop hatin on a beautiful song as DOROBUCCI. Me I no dey form o, but I bet many Christians here love this song die!
Re: DOROBUCCI Song Is An Embarassing Challenge To Christians by morefire: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
oga have you eaten today?
Re: DOROBUCCI Song Is An Embarassing Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
morefire:
oga have you eaten today?

*Belches* God bless you.
Re: DOROBUCCI Song Is An Embarassing Challenge To Christians by briantext(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Which god?
Re: DOROBUCCI Song Is An Embarassing Challenge To Christians by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
TheWisest:
A lot of controversy has engulfed the naija song DOROBUCCI by the Maven crew under the lead of Don Jazzy. Christians call it a devilish song coz they re praising their god. I'm a Christian but I love that song. I swear! When I listen to it, I get VERY VERY jealous of this god and wish we could transfer all those praises to Jehovah. Gospel artistes where are you na? Give us a monster hit to praise God and stop hatin on a beautiful song as DOROBUCCI. Me I no dey form o, but I bet many Christians here love this song die!

I doubt ur sanctification and salvation...
If u want to say am judgemental fyn

but d truth must be said...... U are not born again, ur kind of words (I swear)
and d kind of music u are praising hmmmmmm......

(1) (Reply)

8 Lies That Destroy Marriage / An Appreciation To A Nairalander Called Dallyemmy / Destruction Of Assumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.