Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Fed Up With Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fed Up With Life (1279 Views)

Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) / For God's Sake, Please Help Me.... Am Fed Up Of Insults / I'm Totally Fed Up With Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fed Up With Life by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Studied Cooperative Econs & Mgt and i decided to do professional courses like NIM, PMP and training in Customer Service with the hope that i would be in a position to easily secure job but reverse is the case. I'm presently confuse on the way forward
Re: Fed Up With Life by fydence: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eddyken:
Studied Cooperative Econs & Mgt and i decided to do professional courses like NIM, PMP and training in Customer Service with the hope that i would be in a position to easily secure job but reverse is the case. I'm presently confuse on the way forward
i wish I had what u need, I dnt. But pls stay strong...you cant come all this way to give up nw...we've got to keep fighting...one day today will be a storyline to tell others and then u'l be laughing about it.. Pls Stay strong and hopeful.

8 Likes

Re: Fed Up With Life by Freest(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
He who laughs last, laughs best!!!
Re: Fed Up With Life by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
For the fact that you are still alive and kicking, proves one thing which is HOPE. You have come too far to throw in towel now. Brother don't give up. At least you have got some certifications. what about people that don't have any?

2 Likes

Re: Fed Up With Life by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eddyken:

Did you see the saro group opening? search for it here on NL

1 Like

Re: Fed Up With Life by sholay2011(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP, calm down. All will be well.

'Fed up', not 'Fade up'.

Attention to detail...

1 Like

Re: Fed Up With Life by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
If you can't thank God for were you are and what you've become today, then thank him for what you've escape. WINNERS DON'T QUIT!
Re: Fed Up With Life by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks 2 u all

1 Like

Re: Fed Up With Life by Lero15(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Eddyken:
Thanks 2 u all
pls edit your topic
Re: Fed Up With Life by solidman59(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
All hail the English teachers!!! They're here again
sholay2011:
OP, calm down. All will be well.

'Fed up', not 'Fade up'.

Attention to detail...
Re: Fed Up With Life by sholay2011(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
solidman59:
All hail the English teachers!!! They're here again
The thunder that will fire you is still doing press-up. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Female Front Desk Operator Urgently Wanted @ Magodo Shangisha / Fresh Graduates Job At G4S / Gococa-cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.