Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read (7163 Views)

Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening / Actor Emeka Ike Finally Speaks On Ibinabo's Travails - Says He Is Not Rejoicing. / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by rattlesnake(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
So it happened in chibok too undecided
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Superstar007(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
It happened in mars too.
undecided I'm bored.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by hardbody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
sucreblazing:
se Na country by country rapture go dey happen ni?

make I wait till it gets to the nearest country before I repent! !!

I have been raptured ooooo. My only mistake now is that i did not take some orijin and lager with me. I am contemplating coming back to take some. I am chatting from the 7th heaven. I will be praying for you all. Please whoever is coming next should bring small stout

3 Likes

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by icekidgodfrey(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
These fools better start looking for their loved ones. Mass kidnap is the case here, smfh..
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by macjireh: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:

And note. Its nt something that's in successions. It'll happen once and dt ll b final

On d contrary rapture will take place in Successions, Reason being dat d Earth is not Flat but Spherical, as SUN don't shine all over d earth d same time and Night don't cover over d whole earth d same so RAPTURE CAN'T OCCUR over d whole earth at same time, OK!!!
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
macjireh:

On d contrary rapture will take place in Successions, Reason being dat d Earth is not Flat but Spherical, as SUN don't shine all over d earth d same time and Night don't cover over d whole earth d same so RAPTURE CAN'T OCCUR over d whole earth at same time, OK!!!
kikikikikikiki
**laughing in Yoruba

Its all good to happen the same time. In a twinkle of an eye! We all will be caught up. For some people in some part of d world, it'll happen at night. For some, it'll be morning. For some, it'll be noon. OK!!!

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by macjireh: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
AgapeCharis:
kikikikikikiki
**laughing in Yoruba

Its all good to happen the same time. In a twinkle of an eye! We all will be caught up. For some people in some part of d world, it'll happen at night. For some, it'll be morning. For some, it'll be noon. OK!!!

Go and check Matthew 24's Account of Rapture and u will see all activities done during d rapture all took place during d day and nothing done at night waa mentioned
Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Go and read further and be enlightened, OK!!!
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
macjireh:

Go and check Matthew 24's Account of Rapture and u will see all activities done during d rapture all took place during d day and nothing done at night waa mentioned
Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Do u want an explanation to dt scripture?? I can help u with it.

And BTW__U think Jesus will come more than once??
Like d first time for dox n Africa. Den later in d day or d next day for dox in Asia bla bla bla??
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Cholls(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
My brother i think say na rapstar i see i no know say na skyture angry
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Ayo199(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
nd u 4get to wake up huh?
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by tpia6: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Keep the gists flowing. . . . . . . . .we are listening.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by ayobase(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2014

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by julioralph(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nonybb:
Islamic Rapture
cheesy
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by ninovandross(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
All dis DOOMS DAY PREPPERS
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by sucreblazing(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=hardbody post=28019204]

I have been raptured ooooo. My only mistake now is that i did not take some orijin and lager with me. I am contemplating coming back to take some. I am chatting from the 7th heaven. I will be praying for you all. Please whoever is coming next should bring small stout [/quote

don't worry all of them go soon come open branch for there or make them carry here headquarters come there
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Jennydoris(f): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2014
rawpadgin:
End Time Things

undecided

olempe:
Its titled left behind, lemme check if I can still see the download link.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by jnrbayano(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Mother of delusions!!

This deluded piece deserves an Oscar in delusion business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by moneymaker24(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
macjireh:

Is that what 'your bible' tells you?
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Help me tell am! angry
AgapeCharis:
Wen d rapture happens. No one will need to tell no one. Every eye will see him descend from the sky

And note. Its nt something that's in successions. It'll happen once and dt ll b final
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
PinkObsession:
Help me tell am! angry
No mind am smiley
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by macjireh: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
moneymaker24:

Is that what 'your bible' tells you?

dats wat i know
Go and check Matthew 24's Account of d
Rapture and u will see all activities done
during d rapture all took place during d day
and nothing done at night was mentioned

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were
before the flood they were eating and drinking,
marrying and giving in marriage, until the day
that Noe entered into the ark,
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by olempe(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by Jennydoris(f): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by lozairio(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Those 1000 missing hmm na experiment things ooh watch for the conspiracy theories
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by bjcuntis(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
have dis at d bk of yr mind. In every nonsense there is a piece of sense. Shalom.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by DEUSHA(f): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Is obvious dat pple get themselve decieved nd inturn decieve others If d rapture take place I pray non of u will still b in Nairaland posting comments cuz is Not goin to be funny.
Re: The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read by DEUSHA(f): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
I guess dat town or country has been invaded by demons

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Call Lati" Davido Mocks The Guy He Promised 1million Naira At His Concert / Lady Caught On Camera Having S£x Behind Them On A Plane (watch Video) / Kcee Shows Off His N1.7million Rolex Submariner Wrist Watch (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.