Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening (714 Views)

Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
On March 17, Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry announced on Instagram that she is looking for a Personal Assistant.

The actress was criticised for the kind of job she announced and the criteria she listed.

Just yesterday morning, Mercy disclosed via her Instagram page that the application has closed as she has already gotten over 1000 applicants.

After all the forming ..... Nigerians sha..

Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by Kyllahmc(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
The number is even very small considering the rate of unemployed citizens we have in Nigeria
Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by Afrok(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
PA ? Issokay undecided
But wait o, please what were the qualifications so that i can deduce the gender and type of people that possibly applied for the job.
Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by Flexherbal(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
We need job creation in Nigeria. The rate of unemployment in Nigeria is high.
Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kyllahmc:
The number is even very small considering the rate of unemployed citizens we have in Nigeria

Abi na
Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by chelseaboi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Afrok:
PA ? Issokay undecided
But wait o, please what were the qualifications so that i can deduce the gender and type of people that possibly applied for the job.

Single female
Must be a graduate
22 -29 years
No defined working hours
Ready to travel anytime
70 - 100k as salary....
Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by cruzita(f): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin I'm sure na that travelling part high the number
Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=cruzita post=43950411] grin I'm sure na that travelling part high the number [/quoteI

I 'm telling you!
Re: Over 1000 People Applied To Mercy Aigbe - Gentry's PA Job Opening by Afrok(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
BleSSedMee:

Single female
Must be a graduate
22 -29 years
No defined working hours
Ready to travel anytime
70 - 100k as salary....
the salary is good and the requirements aren't hard either... thanks...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oritse Femi And Rayce At War Over Using His Company Name “MSN Gang” For Promo / Pope To Church: Accept Gays, Divorced Catholics * / Temi Otedola Steps Out On The Red Carpet With Her Mother At Bulgari Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.