Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice (2021 Views)

Woman Walks STARK NA.KED Around New York And Most People Didn’t Even Notice. / Photo: Lady Walks Naked In South Africa,hangs Out With Late Nelson Mandela's St / New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice by CuppyCakie: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
As part of a social experiment by Model Prankster, model Leah Jung paraded around the streets of New York completely naked...with only a realistic-looking pair of jeans painted on her, complete with stitching and on-trend patches, making it look like she's actually wearing jeans...but nobody even noticed she was naked.

The video, which was posted online last week has gone viral with millions of views. Model Praksters said did the experiment to determine how observant people of New York City are. They are apparently not very observant as 90% of the people who walked past Leah didn't even notice she was naked. See the photos after the cut.

I was just surfing the internet as usual and i came across this pictures.
"A Woman walks naked around New York and most people didn't even notice" - I don't post nudity but i was amazed because SHE IS IS NOT NAKED! A beautiful art!

CLICK AND SEE MORE PICTURES.
Pics: Woman walks naked around New York and most people didn't even notice.
http:///mPO5l

Re: Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice by CuppyCakie: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR THE BUILD PICTURES....I CANT POST IT HERE embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
http:///mPO5l

Re: Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice by alabiyemmy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice by winnieG1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Next trend for xmas cheesy
Re: Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice by lelion: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is only possible in the western world and not in places like naija where even old men cannot see any female creature passing without dissecting her with their eyes...
Re: Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice by dayleke: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
If you ever walked the streets of New York you will find out that people just go around on the streets minding their biz.
A lotta stuffs going on in their heads.
People trying to get to their appointments etc.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Embarrassing Photos You Won’t Believe That Actually Happened / The Top Most Populated Cities In Nigeria / 5 Ways For Effecting Change In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.