Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,551 members, 7,827,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) (1993 Views)

Pics: Woman Walks Naked Around New York And Most People Didn't Even Notice / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 22, 2010
Fake people have evolved. You have to be really smart to spot fake people now a days unlike highschool years when it was much easier to do. New breed of fake people now look for real people to chill with and imitate real people. Now they will feel what you feel, love what you love, hate what you hate. Now they even feel your pain not because it hurts them that you are hurting but because they think it makes them real. Note this new breed of fake can be seen as real depending on their idea of real.

Example:

Bimbos: Paris Hilton is not a bimbo neither is Lindsay Lohan or Brittany spears and Jessica Simpson. These are all smart girls playing dumb for Hollywood. Now back from Hollywood to neighborhood, Your friend might seem real cause he shares your pain and does all that to make sure he is seen as your friend. He has an idea of what friend is like but not a friend in the sense of him or herself. As soon as what makes someone a true friend changes, they change too.

Let's take for example suburb kids. A real suburb kid doesn't know what it's like growing up in the Bronx or Bedford Stuyvesant neighborhood of New York. Now if the suburb kid has a friend from one of these crazy hoods, and doesn't seem to understand what it is that makes his friend so street wise, instead of learning, he starts trying to live like the ghetto boy, feel the ghetto boy's pain, even starve himself cause the ghetto boy doesn't have money to buy launch (a real friend will share his or her launch) Now if the suburb kid thinks it's cool to share your launch, he will only share it for just that reason not because the ghetto boy is hungry.

If someone feels your pain, they wish you or help you out of it not feel it because of a reason. Now You might be talking to a suppose friend about your family or daddy issue and how you still can't get over the fact that your daddy wasn't around and all that, instead of your friend saying you'll be alright and making you laugh, they'll be trying to lie about their own family problem just to make it seem like they know how you feel when in fact they have never been through family hardship before. Even if it's just little argument their parents had, they try to make it a big issue so they can say they are suffering from family issues too just so they you feel they share your pain or know how you feel.

Fake people now share your interest and emotions and even agrees with you on many issues too even when you are wrong. Fake people will subconsciously criticize themselves. For instance your friend is telling you about friends he or she used to have and says all these stuffs about them that she doesn't like when but when you look closely you'll see that they are just a mirror image of him/her.

Life is a teacher so you live and learn!!!!!!
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Carolece(f): 4:27am On Jun 22, 2010
9jaganja:

Example:

Bimbos: Paris Hilton is not a bimbo neither is Lindsay Lohan or Brittany spears and Jessica Simpson. These are all smart girls playing dumb for Hollywood.

I cant stop laughing at this. Those girls are as silly as silly can get. How dumb can one be to be playing dumn and getting in so many trouble and embarrassment? Shut the hell up. Use another example please and dont let me laugh out louder.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 22, 2010
Carolece:

I cant stop laughing at this. Those girls are as silly as silly can get. How dumb can one be to be playing dumn and getting in so many trouble and embarrassment? Shut the hell up. Use another example please and dont let me laugh out louder.

Look who got more famous? paris hilton has no singing talent but she sold platinum didn't she? something acclaimed smart girls can't boast of lately. They aren't dumb, they are just sluts for fame. Until you get that, I don't think you won't jump up at any news concerning them. Now how many sex tapes has flooded Hollywood since Paris Hilton's? She wasn't the first but she used it for her image. Kim Kardashian? Now every girl wants boobs bigger than their butts. It's all about the fame home girl!!!
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Carolece(f): 4:43am On Jun 22, 2010
9jaganja:

Look who got more famous? paris hilton has no singing talent but she sold platinum didn't she? something acclaimed smart girls can't boast of lately. They aren't dumb, they are just sluts for fame. Until you get that, I don't think you won't jump up at any news concerning them. Now how many sex tapes has flooded Hollywood since Paris Hilton's? She wasn't the first but she used it for her image. Kim Kardashian? Now every girl wants bosoms bigger than their butts. It's all about the fame home girl!!!
Oh, I see where your interest lies, there cant be an intelligent conversation between us as I am not into "your world". I dont listen to those kind of crappy news, zero interest. Carry on nonetheless. Never mind me, just forget I even said anything.

I bet you are the kind who cant miss a minute of your daily dose of soap operas.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by topup: 4:47am On Jun 22, 2010
At poster fantastic post, one of my favourites so far, it's really made me explore some levels that go unforseen in society.

I hope you generated these ideas.

Now, I'm slightly paranoid that I am one of these fake people.

For example, I haven't gone through half of the emotions people and haters on here have, yet I am very sympathetic in nature and I am also very empathetic, the pain I've felt in my childhood I transcend and I believed it was what allowed me to cope with heartbreak, what also allows me to understand where people are coming from. The truth is that I don't think I will EVER change, but I am one of those people who learn from other people's experiences.

Feel free to diagnose me!!

Oh wait I've read more!! (I got too excited to reply before tongue ) I don't fake problems to be like others, I know what you mean now, I've met people like them, mostly girls though, they tell me how they are depressed because all their lives they've not had the motivation to revise or work hard at school i.e. THEY ARE LAZY, and they liken that to the depression of someone who is being heavily bullied at school and has problems at home.

But then I don't believe they say it to be more like anyone, but instead to gain pity and as a desperate attempt to be taken seriously.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by topup: 4:54am On Jun 22, 2010
Carolece:

I agree with the poster, non of these girls are stupid. If you watch the Jessica Simpson show and listen to her interviews, they are two different people, her husband at the time Nick, used to frown when she said stupid things, I initially took this to be a problem in which a husband marries a trophy wife but thinks she is dumb, but in fact he frowns because of her portrayal of herself as a dumb blonde which sells.

It really does, in Hollywood people don't like smart women. Reese Witherspoon is part of Mensa, but unless she strips off her kit and does some really dumb and sexy roles she won't be taken seriously - ironically. Remember playing the dumb blonde in Legally Blonde the movie catapulted her career, afterwards she played a normal woman in Sweet Home Alabama, that didn't succeed as much.

The poster is right, Paris Hilton makes a fortune now, I own a pair of her shoes, she needn't be a natural entrepeneur or a business woman, but she sure is smart enough to high a great PR team and agent, and great marketting and sales team. She is a great investor, and capitalizes on her image which she could have fought against since the release of 'the tape'. I could go on.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2010
topup:

At poster fantastic post, one of my favourites so far, it's really made me explore some levels that go unforseen in society.

I hope you generated these ideas.

Now, I'm slightly paranoid that I am one of these fake people.

For example, I haven't gone through half of the emotions people and haters on here have, yet I am very sympathetic in nature and I am also very empathetic, the pain I've felt in my childhood I transcend and I believed it was what allowed me to cope with heartbreak, what also allows me to understand where people are coming from. The truth is that I don't think I will EVER change, but I am one of those people who learn from other people's experiences.

Feel free to diagnose me!!

Oh wait I've read more!! (I got too excited to reply before tongue ) I don't fake problems to be like others, I know what you mean now, I've met people like them, mostly girls though, they tell me how they are depressed because all their lives they've not had the motivation to revise or work hard at school i.e. THEY ARE LAZY, and they liken that to the depression of someone who is being heavily bullied at school and has problems at home.

But then I don't believe they say it to be more like anyone, but instead to gain pity and as a desperate attempt to be taken seriously.

Thanks for reading. This is my own finding. Something ten years studying psychology won't teach some people (Life is the best teacher).

I don't think learning from other people's mistake makes you fake. It's waiting for others to make mistae so you can learn from it that makes you not just fake but evil. Also being sympathetic is different from the people in question here. . Faking problems to get pity and what not is bullshit plane bullshit. What most black criminals do when they are facing jail time in court (No childhood, no daddy what not so judges could reduce jail term or put them on psychological evaluation). hahahah. But When someone has a real friend that's influential and has actually changed someone's life, instead of learning his ways, you try to live his life like you are a clone of that person. That is fake. If the person says, eating bacon makes their stomach hurt, you'll say it does same to you too etc,  You try to live the person life instead of learning from the person.  Thanks You don't sound like a bad person to me. I'm not a moral judge though but I can be many things but not fake.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 22, 2010
Carolece:

Oh, I see where your interest lies, there cant be an intelligent conversation between us as I am not into "your world". I dont listen to those kind of crappy news, zero interest. Carry on nonetheless. Never mind me, just forget I even said anything.

I bet you are the kind who cant miss a minute of your daily dose of soap operas.

hahahahahaha What do you mean? I don't watch soap operas (seriously what are those). Obviously there can't be any intelligent conversation between us if you don't want to be proven wrong. All I said was the Hollywood bimbos are smart but being a bimbo is money in Hollywood. How does that affect you?
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Pweety4me(f): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2010
Did Paris Hilton go 2 school?

Lolz
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Did Paris Hilton go 2 school?

Lolz

This is not about Paris Hilton please edit your post pweety4me please. You don't have to go to school to be smart. I can name 20 top billionaires who didn't go to school but are just business smart. I also know lots of educated illiterates; don't make you group you as one of them edit your post and say relevant to this post. Paris Hilton is just an example in this post and not the subject didn't you study that in school?
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Pweety4me(f): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2010
9jaganja:

This is not about Paris Hilton please edit your post pweety4me please. You don't have to go to school to be smart. I can name 20 top billionaires who didn't go to school but are just business smart. I also know lots of educated illiterates; don't make you group you as one of them edit your post and say relevant to this post. Paris Hilton is just an example in this post and not the subject didn't you study that in school?
Y is it getting 2 yu? cheesy

Didn't i study wat in school?Paris hilton?Fake peeps? undecided tongue grin

If u won't be 9ice den i won't edit my post. . .
tongue
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y is it getting 2 yu? cheesy

Didn't i study wat in school?Paris hilton?Fake peeps? undecided tongue grin

If u won't be 9ice den i won't edit my post. . .
tongue

Okay I'll be nice now edit it. I just didn't want the post to be derailed on arrival. Cool enough? don't make me force you to edit it grin grin
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Pweety4me(f): 6:14am On Jun 22, 2010
^Say plse. . . tongue
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 22, 2010
errrrrrrrr!! You know at the end of the day, people would see who said that dumb thing and would remember it was you. So do yourself the favour, I bet your man prepares all his words extra extra extra well to get laid.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Pweety4me(f): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2010
9jaganja:

errrrrrrrr!! You know at the end of the day, people would see who said that dumb thing and would remember it was you. So do yourself the favour, I bet your man prepares all his words extra extra extra well to get laid.
R u silly?have u lost your mind?it was a simple question that is now being handled as criminal a case. . .plse shut d hell up your getting on my damn nerves if u think somefin is dumb or irrelevant den u have d option 2 ignore. . .don't tell me wat i should or should not do cause u don't control me nobody does!and as it ever occured 2 u dat i don't give 2 shiznits about wat people think? undecided i really don't anywho's just think very we'll next tyme b4 typing sss ciao!
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2010
Hmmm! This is getting interesting, or is someone acting a bimbo here? Lolz.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Pweety4me(f): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2010
^I hope u weren't refering 2 me monkey? undecided
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

R u silly?have u lost your mind?it was a simple question that is now being handled as criminal a case. . .plse shut d hell up your getting on my damn nerves if u think somefin is dumb or irrelevant den u have d option 2 ignore. . .don't tell me wat i should or should not do cause u don't control me nobody does!and as it ever occured 2 u dat i don't give 2 shiznits about wat people think? undecided i really don't anywho's just think very we'll next tyme b4 typing sss ciao!

Why you mad? Geez I don't mean to control you or anything and my last post was a humour but since you flamed up, you lost my interest in persuading you to edit your post. Don't worry about it. I meant to use those lines you use on bimbos (you look fat or you'll look fat in those jeans to make them wear what you want jokingly) but it seems humour is nor really a part of you sorry.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by MissyB1(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Do You always have to be stoopid and galling? undecided
How difficult is it to shut Your anus from which You speak? angry
I'm sick of Your insolence. Gorblimey!!! This is not even tolerable from a Grade 1 kid. angry

Poster,
Apologies for derailing the thread. wink
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2010
^^ woo shocked shocked
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by 28Schweet(f): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2010
cool@ poster, what inspired the thread, am curiously, curious,

@ odiaero - saw the mods deleted my thread the other day, but failed to delete yours, should i be calling the FECC or is it EFCC, we've got scamwatch, tongue
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Sauron1: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2010
Missy B:

I'm sick of Your insolence. Gorblimey!!! This is not even tolerable from a Grade 1 kid. angry

Poster,

Give her a break. . . . .She's PMSing.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2010
28Schweet:

@ odiaero - saw the mods deleted my thread the other day, but failed to delete yours, should i be calling the FECC or is it EFCC, we've got scamwatch, tongue

ah, maybe u hv not paid ur due, u can call the FECC, grin but beside, which of the thread?
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by 28Schweet(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2010
grin Sani Kaita now, sori, they are considering extra security for him, at least they are thinking of it, i want to show my peeps here in the office, how seriously his mistake was taken now, undecided
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2010
^^ah, ok
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by 28Schweet(f): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2010
rite!
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Pweety4me(f): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2010
9jaganja:

Why you mad? Geez I don't mean to control you or anything and my last post was a humour but since you flamed up, you lost my interest in persuading you to edit your post. Don't worry about it. I meant to use those lines you use on bimbos (you look fat or you'll look fat in those jeans to make them wear what you want jokingly) but it seems humour is nor really a part of you sorry.
Yu r confused dis was my last post 2 yu is dat ur own interpretation of flamed up? undecided
Pweety4me:

^Say plse. . . tongue

Missy B:

Poster,
Awww ur so adorable. . . cheesy rove yu 2 wink. . .Awusa undecided

~Sauron~:

Give her a break. . . . .She's PMSing.
Sowrri?pot bellied man plse don't speak of me again gracias!
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Sauron1: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Sowrri?pot bellied man plse don't speak of me again gracias!

There's nothing to say about a lying tart like you.
Go get a life.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Pweety4me(f): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

There's nothing to say about a lying tart like you.
Go get a life.
Do i know yu?when did i ever lie 2 yu?hissss

Yu should get a lyfe diarrhea mouth.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2010
28Schweet:

You should know of it's fake friends. And the new breed of fake that goes unseen till they sting. Even after they sting you still think they arereal unless you are really intelligent (studying and learning from your surrounding).
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Orikinla(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2010
Great post.
Re: New Breed Of Fake People! (didn't Now Where To Post This) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
Orikinla:

Great post.

Thanks!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident That Happened At Okene Kogi State / Get Free Credit If You Send Me Numbers Of Five Or More Electrical Engineers Or / Rite Foods Limited Wishes Nigeria A Happy Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.