Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years (9889 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by kandiikane(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
coogar:

you can't bleed twice....
it's a one-off moment - not to be repeated again & some women don't even bleed at all throughout the process.

it's nothing to bother about......
many women without hymens still bleed sometimes from cuts and bruises, if there isn't enough lubrication....

P.s. There can be other causes oo. Cancer even, so if you can't see or feel the source of bleeding, go to your doctor.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by karmaleon: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Those were spottings. Its normal wen a once upon atime active field stops production... After a developmental well gets drills prior an exploratory once, u tend to av signs like these. No cause for alarm
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by tellwisdom: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
The guy put knife for dìck??
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by xynerise: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
sexymoma:
you can bleed twice o..talking from experience.. if the hymen was not fully broken.
That is if the first dik that deflowered her is smaller than the next dik?
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by utenwuson: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wat do u expect when the hubby d*ck is like MTN mass..... Total war has been declare on her V!!! Too bad she ll b bleeding 4 a long tym b4 she bcoms bore
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by coogar: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
kandiikane:

many women without hymens still bleed sometimes from cuts and bruises, if there isn't enough lubrication....

P.s. There can be other causes oo. Cancer even, so if you can't see or feel the source of bleeding, go to your doctor.

kandii, is this from personal experience?
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by sexymoma(f): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
xynerise:

That is if the first dik that deflowered her is smaller than the next dik?
if he didn't penetrate fully.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by simdam500(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
op.....

I will only talk, if u tell the truth it was u that experience that miracle
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by kandiikane(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
coogar:

kandii, is this from personal experience?

Typical you to be asking about my vagi.na. go sleep!
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by coogar: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
kandiikane:

Typical you to be asking about my vagi.na. go sleep!

i didn't ask about that - i asked if what you wrote up there is from personal experience... kandiikane, don't start tonight - i don't lust after such, i am a vïrgin.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by kandiikane(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
coogar:

i didn't ask about that - i asked if what you wrote up there is from personal experience... kandiikane, don't start tonight - i don't lust after such, i am a vïrgin.

Isn't the personal experience about my va.gina? Who spoke of lusting? You are drunk,go sleep.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by thorpido(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
She must have bled from bruises.She wasn't well lubricated.

1 Like

Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by coogar: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
kandiikane:

Isn't the personal experience about my va.gina? Who spoke of lusting? You are drunk,go sleep.

what makes you think i have an interest in what you look like näked? if i do, i would have asked you.....

hell, i don't even know what you look like.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Kenny(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Having sex is in the mind. Either she cut herself off, or menopause set in.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by kandiikane(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
coogar:

what makes you think i have an interest in what you look like näked? if i do, i would have asked you.....

hell, i don't even know what you look like.

Look at you speeding to somewhere no one asked you to go. Was this what I was talking about? Go sleep, you are drunk.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by coogar: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
kandiikane:

Look at you speeding to somewhere no one asked you to go. Was this what I was talking about? Go sleep, you are drunk.

i can go anywhere - i control time & space, that's why they call me the prince of persia.

1 Like

Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
coogar:

she had a red paint handy to deceive the groom. there's no way she would bleed twice. virginity is difficult to prove & very difficult to disprove. as a man, you just have to go with what a woman says - don't question her.

It is very possible to bleed twice.....some females are born with extraordinary tight V* that while others are taking measures to av a tight v* ,it takes few weeks abstainance to get back into shape,only dat ladies like that usually encounter troubles during child delivery.

1 Like

Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ah ah..

I don't relate with this post at all...
@all those claiming there's something like secondary virginity..I totally disagree.

No matter how long a female abstain from sex her v can't go back to being tight..mbanu!

It will only not feel so loose..it can't be tight ...

And about the bleeding, I'm sure its as a result of rough penetration as others have previously said
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by kandiikane(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
coogar:

i can go anywhere - i control time & space, that's why they call me the prince of persia.
you talk a lot of shyt, lol, I think you meant to say the prince of goats.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by coogar: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
kandiikane:

you talk a lot of shyt, lol, I think you meant to say the prince of goats.

you need deliverance!
when next are you going to court?
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by kandiikane(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2014
coogar:

you need deliverance!
when next are you going to court?

Well, Just waiting on you to pay that 300 per hour to sort your case out for you.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Acidosis(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2014
firstEVA:
Abstaining from sex for such a long time can actually make it very tight, but seeing blood is another matter. Maybe he was rough with her and that led to some form of injury.
2yrs is a long time?
wow
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by rezzy: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2014
simdam500:
op.....

Funny funny people on NL
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by AfricanApple(f): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
coogar:

you can't bleed twice....
it's a one-off moment - not to be repeated again & some women don't even bleed at all throughout the process.

it's nothing to bother about......
just how many women have u eff in ur life to know one can't bleed twice or was dat what u studied undecided
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by AfricanApple(f): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2014
desire7:

It is very possible to bleed twice.....some females are born with extraordinary tight V* that while others are taking measures to av a tight v* ,it takes few weeks abstainance to get back into shape,only dat ladies like that usually encounter troubles during child delivery.
exactly. imagine a woman who naturally has tight V abstained for two years, and d man may not even be gentle since she isnt a virgin. shyt happens mehn
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Acidosis:

2yrs is a long time?
wow
actually, 2 years is a veeeerrrrrrry loooooong time for a sexually active person.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Ruffychuks: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
the guys dick penetrated her pussy n came out tru her ass dats d reason for d blood
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Ruffychuks: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
very big dick can condemn d hole for ever. just an advice to d ladies in da hauz
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by coogar: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
just how many women have u eff in ur life to know one can't bleed twiceor was dat what u studied undecided

.......more than the number of months you have spent on this planet.
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by ohaleoghene(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
simdam500:
op.....

I am not the one. it happened to a friend's sister. my own virginal is still intact o. untouchable. lol
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
AfricanApple:
exactly. imagine a woman who naturally has tight V abstained for two years, and d man may not even be gentle since she isnt a virgin. shyt happens mehn

Yea u got my point ......speaking frm d basis of experience grin
Re: She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years by AfricanApple(f): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
coogar:

.......more than the number of months you have spent on this planet.

na yeye dey worry u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband / Am Pregnant For My Half Brother / A Lazy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.