Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover (74147 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / (PHOTO) How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring / “Wrapper Marathon’’: Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by nijanigga: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
In Nigeria, every incidence is attributed to superstitions/taboos or charms. By the way pregnant women gets Hot.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
maybe d woman nid it badly nd her real husbnd dosn't giv her coz d baby she carry, den she went for runs wit anoda man nd she no know d man na tiger,. r.i.p to d unborn, chai, maybe d child is destiny wit wealth but he/she is gone, women nd dre urge just be careful
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Wilson125(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
RedBenson:

Where can i take you to?
Congo
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wilson125:

Congo

Na u i been ask?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
chimkaire:
Hmmmmm....... grin// The story seems spooky, though cheesy cheesy grin

Sweerie, how are u...will u yansh me too with pregyanshy??

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Some comments make me wonder...

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

questioned
arrested
detained
arraigned
Lol detain and arraign for what? Without an autopsy report? If you try that thing in a civilised country and they eventually conduct an autopsy which exonorates the guy, he will sue the living day lights out of you for wrongful arrest, slander....etc.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, how are u...will u yansh me too with pregyanshy??
Obiala sad. Can't you take a joke, mbok undecided tongue cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Lol detain and arraign for what? Without an autopsy report? If you try that thing in a civilised country and they eventually conduct an autopsy which exonorates the guy, he will sue the living day lights out of you for wrongful arrest, slander....etc.

suing the police force is a better option than letting a potential murderer run away to kill another pregnant woman.

he's a murder suspect!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by IYANGBALI: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Shedi have used looooong preeek to kill sheamaka grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by opiaoku: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

PEEEEEEEEEERVERT! cool

Otttttttuuuuuu nne i
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Samsonklin(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Some peeps are saying "how do they knw its marathon sex" ok. Let's agree now dat dey did not even sex at all. Now my question is, wat could a 7 months old pregnant woman be doing in a hotel wit anoda man and she even slept overnight.. Is d man a pastor dat prays for women to deliver safely? Anyway RIP to d unborn innocent child..
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by tellwisdom: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
chimkaire:

undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

suing the police force is a better option than letting a potential murderer run away to kill another pregnant woman.

he's a murder suspect!
Lol I give up. What's the difference between what you're suggesting and jungle justice?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Lol I give up. What's the bpdifference between what you're suggesting and jungle justice?

jungle justice - suspect is killed without trial
what i suggest - suspect gets a fair trial
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
cegxie:
Oh God!

Wetin God do na?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by gbodimowo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
[quote author=colossus2 post=28020126][/quote]I sight you nice one
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

jungle justice - suspect is killed without trial
what i suggest - suspect gets a fair trial
For trial for what! He didn't kill anybody! At least there is no evidence that he did.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Bkrubzy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
You guys are forgetting one very important point. .what happened to the baby?!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by ikweremilitant: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
focus7:
I wait to watch how the igbos that quickly attribute indecent acts to Yorubas reacts to this story.
off course the yorubas are the genesis of every negetivity in nija.frm armd robery,campus cults,occultism,prostitution,idolatory,molestations,rituals,tribalism,nepotism,coruption,mismanagment,infact consult the encyclopedia of anytin bad,trace it to yorubas and other tribes copy.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Highway to hell......
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

For trial for what! He didn't kill anybody! At least there is no evidence that he did.

a woman laid dead after their ordeal.
how can you say he didn't kill anybody? what killed the woman then? what killed the woman but spared the man's life? the woman walked into the hotel room hale & hearty.....so how did she drop dead?

is she a fowl?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by tellwisdom: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
chimkaire:

Sweerie, my door is still open. don't let mosquito finish me sad....
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by YourCrush: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
elbinmanny:
Look at wat GEJ has caused why cant the fed govt ban burantashi angry
Some nigerians sha! SMH. People like u wil get their food burnt and stil find a way 2 blame it on fed. Govt.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by elderhimself(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Who sent her?? Na mumu she be?
What cld a heavily pregnant woman b doin in a hotel ??am sure d man wasnt her husband coz there wldnt hav been any need for a hotel........well , serves her right if she was a player. Bt rest in peace to her if she was clean!!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Jeezyy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
bhmm
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

a woman laid dead after their ordeal.
how can you say he didn't kill anybody? what killed the woman then? what killed the woman but spared the man's life? the woman walked into the hotel room hale & hearty.....so how did she drop dead?

is she a fowl?
Forget sentiments. This thing can happen to anybody. You may decide to spend the weekend with ur gf in a hotel and God forbid, she has a heart condition you're not aware of. If she slumps and dies in the middle of sex, would it be ok for the police to just arrest you and charge you to court for murder? Without even conducting an autopsy to ascertain the real cause of her death?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by coogar: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Forget sentiments. This thing can happen to anybody. You may decide to spend the weekend with ur gf in a hotel and God forbid, she has a heart condition you're not aware of. If she slumps and dies in the middle of sex, would it be ok for the police to just arrest you and charge you to court for murder? Without even conducting an autopsy to ascertain the real cause of her death?

yes - that would be the right approach.
if it's true she has always had a heart condition, the autopsy would reveal that - however, while i am waiting for the autopsy report, i should be kept in custody.

only the deceased can say what happened & unfortunately dead people don't speak - so should we just believe what he said line hook & sinker? what if he's lying? you think a suspected murderer should be let free - so he can kill again?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

why do people die in the name of marathon sex.... What is marathon sex anyways?
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Samsonklin(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
smallsmall:

Strange that you got 37 Likes for this comment! shocked shocked

So, there are at least 37 morons like you on Nairaland who cant figure out that there are ways to test a woman who had just had "rigorous sex" in an Hotel room for that matter, USING MEDICAL PERSONNEL AND EQUIPMENT?

Dammm! So the 'ONLY WAY' to know someone has sex is by WATCHING THEM DO IT? Damm!! angry

Autopsies can give out a "preliminary result" from obvious "clues" like sperm in the womanliness (with recent 'live' ones showing recent sex and 'dead' ones showing they were deposited much earlier), ....raw surface skin on that part of her, e.t.c...... while awaiting results of even more detailed investigations. wink undecided

Hmmmmm..... dont know who to blame for this level of ignorance..... not even GEJ can be blamed for this one!
undecided undecided

Anyway, back to the story:
I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Na wetin Rat sabi Chop, na im dey kill am!!
At least the world is spared the possibility of one more Clone or Bastard Child!
"Top-Up" should only be used for "Phone Credits"! grin grin

Lastpage!
U r truly a learned person, u nor just go the "sufa I go kind of school" thumbs up!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
RIP to her. But the story sha...
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover by duni04(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
coogar:

yes - that would be the right approach.
if it's true she has always had a heart condition, the autopsy would reveal that - however, while i am waiting for the autopsy report, i should be kept in custody.

only the deceased can say what happened & unfortunately dead people don't speak - so should we just believe what he said line hook & sinker? what if he's lying? you think a suspected murderer should be let free - so he can kill again?
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.