Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Of Anger And Shame In Africa - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Of Anger And Shame In Africa (23708 Views)

Where Is Shame In Our Youths Of Nowadays (photo) / How Do You Manage Anger? / Policemen In Show Of Shame In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2270869/Bill-Gates-Billionaire-opens-strict-parenting-rules.html

Also during the Today interview with host Matt Lauer, Mr Gates, who stepped down from Microsoft in 2008 to concentrate on philanthropy, said that helping others gives him same buzz as creating software.

'What you really feel is what you’ve achieved. If a piece of software gets out there and lots of people love it - it lets them get their work done in better ways - that’s exciting,' he explained.

'When polio finally gets eradicated sometime in the next six years, that will feel extremely good.'

According to thoth, our resident Anthropenemist, he created Microsoft because the CIA hired him to invent an operating system to maintain supremacy over their common enemy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

igbo2011, can you see the kind of loonies you listen to to form your own enemiconometrics? grin
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Namibia got and gets enough money from Germany, more than any other African country but I guess the speaker in the second video with his ridiculous rhetoric made up of words like satanic and evil is unaware of this fact. Enough money. I don't want my taxes to be wasted on people who do not know how make the best out of it but know best how to sound EXTREMELY ridiculous.

Quote from the second video:

"Pink people are devilish." grin grin grin

You should be ashamed of such sources. They are one of the reasons why the WHOLE world thinks that Africans have the lowest IQ on Earth. Stop listening to loonies. Can't you hear how du*mb he is?

Have you visited the Berlin Medical Historical museum where the heads of your fellow Africans were once put on display by your heroes in order to show the "superiority" of the white race over Africans? Shameless bootlicking coon.

'There Was Injustice': Skulls of Colonial Victims Returned to Namibia

By David Knight

Germany revisits the dark chapter of its brief colonial history this week with the return of 20 skulls belonging to genocide victims in a former colony. A Namibian delegation is in Berlin to take home the remains of those killed more than a century ago. This could be just the beginning of such reconciliations.

One of the Herero skulls identified at Berlin's Charité Hospital.

The skulls of 20 indigenous Namibians killed more than a century ago are set to be handed over to a delegation from the African country in Berlin this week -- and the solemn ceremony could be the first of many as Germany reflects on its colonial past.

After exhaustive research into their origins, the skulls -- 11 from members of the Nama tribe and nine from the Herero people -- will be returned to Namibia, which was known as German South West Africa from 1884 to 1919.

The Namibian embassy in Berlin will hold a memorial service led by the head of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Namibia, Bishop Zephania Kameeta, at St. Matthew's Church on Thursday. The next day the official handover of the remains will take place at the Charité Hospital, where they have been stored at the Berlin Medical Historical Museum

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/there-was-injustice-skulls-of-colonial-victims-returned-to-namibia-a-788601.html

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Sagamite:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2270869/Bill-Gates-Billionaire-opens-strict-parenting-rules.html

According to thoth, our resident Anthropenemist, he created Microsoft because the CIA hired him to invent an operating system to maintain supremacy over their common enemy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

igbo2011, can you see the kind of loonies you listen to to form your own enemiconometrics? grin

It must be so terrible to have an IQ of a re..tarded slug.

As thoth said you do not belong to this discussion, go away, you have nothing to offer but insults, you sound like a crack addicted slug suffering from tourettes syndrome.
PISS OFF

3 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
cap28:

It must be so terrible to have an IQ of a re..tarded slug.

As thoth said you do not belong to this discussion, go away, you have nothing to offer but insults, you sound like a crack addicted slug suffering from tourettes syndrome.
PISS OFF

Mentally-ill fuuktard, I know your perception on IQ. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxitJ3N7uOs

igbo2011, it is these kind of senseless loonies you post their rants. I know loonies when I see one.

cap28, look outside your window.

A WHITE MAN IS WALKING PAST YOUR DOOR!!! shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2014
cap28:

Have you visited the Berlin Medical Historical museum where the heads of your fellow Africans were once put on display by your heroes in order to show the "superiority" of the white race over Africans? Shameless bootlicking coon.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/there-was-injustice-skulls-of-colonial-victims-returned-to-namibia-a-788601.html

Fuuktard, were they not superior. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you shown us the one your black people did? grin grin grin grin
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Trust black leaders to loot the money being given to them by white people to save their own people's lives.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30191938

And these are the people that wonder why their race is not respected.

And they would turn around and say the problem is their common enemy. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
See the fanfare their fuuktard leaders put on opening some rubbish substandard facility of chairs and beds (which the moronic News Presenter called "landmark" ). grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ulhkk3Hr0c

It is mainly the fault of neocolonialism by our "common enemy": THE WHITE MAN. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
See one of the GIANT OF AFRICA's top public hospitals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlJP4AaJmls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BxSw9xYtJ4

I would not even compare it with a Western one as that is like putting a toddler in the ring to box Mike Tyson. I would compare it with the under-developed cannibals of Papua New Guinea. grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqufugkLQ_g

No wonder Shepopotamus flies to the common enemy in Germany. grin grin grin grin grin

FUUKTARDS OF AFRICA!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
cap28:

Why do you live in the country of the people that allegedly hate you so much? grin

Why didn't you go and live in Libya when your hero Gaddafi was alive? grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Stop engaging Sagamite.
He is a troll who derails threads
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by AjanleKoko: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why do you live in the country of the people that allegedly hate you so much? grin

Why didn't you go and live in Libya when your hero Gaddafi was alive? grin

I for say. Remarkable that all the Africanists either live abroad, or work for government undecided

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by birdman(m): 2:34am On Nov 26, 2014
AjanleKoko:

I for say. Remarkable that all the Africanists either live abroad, or work for government undecided

Am I supposed to quit my govt job because GEJ is a dictator? what does where I make a living or build a family have to do with facts on the ground, if it is indeed the truth

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Hmm, this thread spiraled out of control.. grin interesting comments.

Apologies I haven't been involved in the conversation as much as I would have liked. Glanced through a few comments and I feel this video reflects most of what Sagamite and carefreewannabe have said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPUcA7yrErg&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2014
musKeeto:
Hmm, this thread spiraled out of control.. grin interesting comments.

Apologies I haven't been involved in the conversation as much as I would have liked. Glanced through a few comments and I feel this video reflects most of what Sagamite and carefreewannabe have said.

We need more black men like this and watch how the black race would accelerate and shoot up.

At the moment, black people have extremely underdeveloped brains and these low-quality brains are being mislead by loonies of hate.

Mentally-ill fuuktards!

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by fhunn: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Have I said that Europe and America did not profit from slave trade?

Do I have to be white to decide NOT to join the bandwagon of those who like to play a victim?

I am tired of those racist threads.
I live in Germany and I can tell you that Germans are very critical of colonialism and teach their kids the injustice that was done to African countries in the past but not only to African countries, also to other European countries. This is not about racism anymore. MOVE ON! And understand that the biggest problem Nigeria has today are her leaders.

How long will you keep whining about colonialism?

Do you think only African nations suffered during this era?

Germany talking about the injustice done to blacks??!! *scoffs*
Like they did not also perpetrate injustice?? Like they were not the ones who slaughtered skyrocketing number of Jews?? Like they were not major causes of world wars??
Like they would go on air and condemn the injustices still perpetrated by the 'powers' and significantly stand against them??
Like they have no ulterior motives??

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhh........................like they care? Ungh?

3 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
fhunn:

Like they did not also perpetrate injustice?? Like they were not the ones who slaughtered skyrocketing number of Jews?? Like they were not major causes of world wars??
Like they would go on air and condemn the injustices still perpetrated by the 'powers' and significantly stand against them??

Moronic fuuktard, what has all those got to do with the average German in today?

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by fhunn: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Moronic fuuktard, what has all those got to do with the average German in today?

I don't see any reason for abuses, man or did you see any of those words in my post?

what has all those got to do with the average German in today?
Seriously?! What has that got to do?!
Don't you know average people don't rule nations?
And if an average person rules a nation, then that nation is below average, my friend
So if an average German wants to rule Germany, he/she has to up his/her game, he/she has to become more than average, he/she has to be great!!!!
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
fhunn:

I don't see any reason for abuses, man or did you see any of those words in my post?

what has all those got to do with the average German in today?
Seriously?! What has that got to do?!
Don't you know average people don't rule nations?
And if an average person rules a nation, then that nation is below average, my friend
So if an average German wants to rule Germany, he/she has to up his/her game, he/she has to become more than average, he/she has to be great!!!!

I did not and I have never insulted you.

I don't throw abuse. I just called you what you are.

Explain to us how the average German or the Germans ruling today have anything to do with Jews being slaughtered, caused any war or did any injustice to blacks.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by fhunn: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite oost=28366034:

Explain to us how the average German or the Germans ruling today have anything to do with Jews being slaughtered, caused any war or did any injustice to blacks.

Nice, calling me what I am........I just can't get the smiles of my face, dunno why?
But come to think of it with your 'resistive' reasoning and semi-liquid brain that even with your vast knowledge, someone tells you, you're better off than me .....................even with your respective 'specs' above................. You'll know the person is lying/deceiving you, bro!

Ehen, I knew you won't understand because it seems you're an average citizen.
Still asking the same silly question again!!! what has all those got to do with the average German today?

Man, get this into your head, its their muddy history, their dark past, it has got everything to do with them!!!
There's no way you'll talk about Germany in full and you won't mention what you listed up there, their past affects them it tails them to their graves.

And what is the use of all those 'African motivational teaching' in their schools when they can't do anything, when they can't implement the morals/message in it.

IMO, they're trying to exploit africa/blacks and there no way the plan will work without being in the blacks/Africans 'good light'
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
fhunn:

Where in my post did I mention that Germans talk about and condemn the injustice that OTHERS committed?
Where in my post did you read that it is not about the injustice THEY, the Germans, committed?
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

The more I read here and the more videos they post, the stronger my conviction that the West should stop paying anything to African countries.

Why should Germans pay for something that their forefathers did more than 100 years ago?
Why should they pay when all they get is hatred in return?
Why should they pay when these people do not know a simple thank you because they were brought up to have this entitlement mentality that everyone owes them something?
Why should they pay when such people will complain about what happened more than 100 years ago but do not complain and react to what is being done to them TODAY by their own people, their so called leaders?

Useless people. Someone with such a victim mentality can never be on the winning side.
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
fhunn:

Nice, calling me what I am........I just can't get the smiles of my face, dunno why?
But come to think of it with your 'resistive' reasoning and semi-liquid brain that even with your vast knowledge, someone tells you, you're better off than me .....................even with your respective 'specs' above................. You'll know the person is lying/deceiving you, bro!

Ehen, I knew you won't understand because it seems you're an average citizen.
Still asking the same silly question again!!! what has all those got to do with the average German today?

Man, get this into your head, its their muddy history, their dark past, it has got everything to do with them!!!
There's no way you'll talk about Germany in full and you won't mention what you listed up there, their past affects them it tails them to their graves.

And what is the use of all those 'African motivational teaching' in their schools when they can't do anything, when they can't implement the morals/message in it.

IMO, they're trying to exploit africa/blacks and there no way the plan will work without being in the blacks/Africans 'good light'

I knew it!

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Well your history is of you being a dumb fuuktard who could be taken as a slave and used like a wild animal. So why should you have a problem with people looking down on your dumb arsse and wanting to use you?

Why are you whining like a fuuktard then?
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The more I read here and the more videos they post, the stronger my conviction that the West should stop paying anything to African countries.

Why should Germans pay for something that their forefathers did more than 100 years ago?
Why should they pay when these people do not know a simple thank you because they were brought up to have this entitlement mentality that everyone owes them something?
Why should they pay when such people will complain about what happened more than 100 years ago but do not complain and react to what is being done to them TODAY by their own people, their so called leaders?

Useless people. Someone with such a victim mentality can never be on the winning side.

You want many of them to die of hunger? grin grin grin

Life expectancy in some countries could possibly drop to the same as that of baboons. grin grin grin

Life expectancy of a baboon in a Western zoo is 45 years. Roughly the same as that of many African countries including the GIANT OF AFRICA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why don't you tell Jewish tv executives in Europe and the US to stop showing films on tv about the holocaust? Can you also contact Stephen Spielberg the jewish Hollywood director and ask him why he keeps dwelling in the past making films about the holocaust, while you're at it can you also tell MOSSAD to stop hunting down Nazi war criiminals and trying them for crimes they committed over 70 years ago also can you tell the western media to stop showing documentaries about Auschwitz and dachau concentration camps.

Oh lest I forget tell the US govt to stop giving the Israelis $3billion per annum in military aid every year, let me know how you get on dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Black American girl's experience of racism in Germany:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHXxbAgCzq8

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Carefreewannabe is this what you go through on a daily basis with old german men? being propositioned for se.x simply because you are a black woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZfrdBv9BU

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
cap28:

Why don't you tell Jewish tv executives in Europe and the US to stop showing films on tv about the holocaust? Can you also contact Stephen Spielberg the jewish Hollywood director and ask him why he keeps dwelling in the past making films about the holocaust, while you're at it can you also tell MOSSAD to stop hunting down Nazi war criiminals and trying them for crimes they committed over 70 years ago also can you tell the western media to stop showing documentaries about Auschwitz and dachau concentration camps.

Oh lest I forget tell the US govt to stop giving the Israelis $3billion per annum in military aid every year, let me know how you get on dumbo.

Mentally-ill fuuktard, do they make these films to whine like you cretins and say "hate the Germans"? Or to highlight the impact of inhumanity?#

MOSSAD tracks down murders, you moronic arsse thinks that is a crime.

I am not surprised, in your Africa, the person would be elected as President and a national hero instead of being in jail. While your dumb arsses point to the white man as the "common enemy". grin

Moronic fuuktard!

cap28:
Black American girl's experience of racism in Germany:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHXxbAgCzq8

cap28:
Carefreewannabe is this what you go through on a daily basis with old german men? being propositioned for se.x simply because you are a black woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZfrdBv9BU

Mentally-ill fuuktard, are you people even half as good?

Have you shown the videos or pictures of the experience of someone being of a different tribe than the local tribe in your Africa?

Typical loony mentality. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally-ill fuuktard, do they make these films to whine like you cretins and say "hate the Germans"? Or to highlight the impact of inhumanity?#

I am not surprised, in your Africa, the person would be elected as President and a national hero instead of being in jail. While your dumb arsses point to the white man as the "common enemy". grin

Moronic fuuktard!

Have you shown the videos or pictures of the experience of someone being of a different tribe than the local tribe in your Africa?

Typical loony mentality. grin grin grin grin

Crackhead oh so its "inhumane" when Nazis kill jews but when the same Nazis kill people who look exactly like you and people try to bring it to the public domain you term it "whining" can you do the world a favour and comitt suicide please.

I have never seen such self hatred in my life.

Crackhead explain to me why its okay to hunt down an alleged Nazi war criminal but not okay for Africans to educate the younger generations coming up about a sad chapter of our history, tell me why its okay for Jews who have received and continue to receive millions of dollars in compensation for the atrocities committed against them by the Nazis but "whining" when Africans ask for an apology without financial compensation from a race of people who STILL regard Africans as inferior.

Mossad collaborated with the CIA to capture Mandela and they also helped apartheid south Africa build nuclear weapons in order to ensure that the whites remained in full control over south afrrica.

Crackhead I pity you, I really do.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2014
cap28:

Crackhead oh so its "inhumane" when Nazis kill jews but when the same Nazis kill people who look exactly like you and people try to bring it to the public domain you term it "whining" can you do the world a favour and comitt suicide please.

I have never seen such self hatred in my life.

Crackhead explain to me why its okay to hunt down an alleged Nazi war criminal but not okay for Africans to educate the younger generations coming up about a sad chapter of our history, tell me why its okay for Jews who have received and continue to receive millions of dollars in compensation for the atrocities committed against them by the Nazis but "whining" when Africans ask for an apology without financial compensation from a race of people who STILL regard Africans as inferior.

Mossad collaborated with the CIA to capture Mandela and they also helped apartheid south Africa build nuclear weapons in order to ensure that the whites remained in full control over south afrrica.

Crackhead I pity you, I really do.

You are a mentally-ill, cretinous fuuktard.

Before I delve into this your dimwitted, moronic rants to slaughter your dumb Black Panther brains, answer the gaddam questions you ran from:

Sagamite:

Mentally-ill fuuktard, do they make these films to whine like you cretins and say "hate the Germans"? Or to highlight the impact of inhumanity?

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Another sane and successful BLACK man, not a loser like the loonies of the Black Panther and Nation of Islam.

PHARRELL WILLIAMS:

"the new black doesn't blame other races for our issues".

"The New Black dreams and realises that it's not pigmentation: it's a mentality and it's either going to work for you or it's going to work against you. And you've got to pick the side you're going to be on".

http://www.theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2014/apr/22/trouble-with-pharrell-williams-new-black-theory

BLACK MONKEYS should continue blaming the whole world for their failures. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sagamite:
Another sane and successful BLACK man, not a loser like the loonies of the Black Panther and Nation of Islam.

PHARRELL WILLIAMS:

"the new black doesn't blame other races for our issues".

"The New Black dreams and realises that it's not pigmentation: it's a mentality and it's either going to work for you or it's going to work against you. And you've got to pick the side you're going to be on".

http://www.theguardian.com/music/shortcuts/2014/apr/22/trouble-with-pharrell-williams-new-black-theory

BLACK MONKEYS should continue blaming the whole world for their failures. grin grin grin grin grin

Pharrell Williams is a sell out.

He is a typical example of a tap dancing negro who kisses whiteys arse because he has been thrown crumbs from massa's table.

This is the same negro who refused to use black women on the publicity shot for his latest CD - he hates himself just like you, but unlike you he has the money to try and limit the impact of racism on his every day life.

Negroes like Pharell forget that racism exists the minute whitey throws them a crumb or two, but they eventually get their come uppance, these negroes always have the same modus operandi - attack blacks and blame them for their situation and let whitey off the hook. Bill Cosby was saying the exact same things this negro is saying a few years ago but look at him today! Whitey always finds a way to bring down even his most loyal servants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Steps On How To Build Your Self Confidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.