Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Of Anger And Shame In Africa - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Of Anger And Shame In Africa (23786 Views)

Where Is Shame In Our Youths Of Nowadays (photo) / How Do You Manage Anger? / Policemen In Show Of Shame In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Most of these fuuktards make moronic claims, conjectures and twist the truth, all sourced from some moronic mentally-ill ranter they found online. And then waste your time trying to research, only to frequently find out they pulled "facts" from their arsses.]

That was how the mentally-ill fuuktard said Ghaddafi and Mandela are the same because he funded ANC and there was a visit.

This is the problem with debating with these kinds of cretins.

Fuuktard, do the work yourself. Show us your source for the following claims:

- Germans paying Jews reparation

- How United States helps Jews without nothing back and what atrocities against Jews the US is responsible for that demands this

The rest of your post shows you are a member of NL's mentally-ill fuuktard with cap28, Rossike and GenBuhari.

You exhibit symptoms that demonstrate your problem is beyond just stupidity. You are actually partially mad.

grin grin grin grin grin

I feel you!
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

You spotted it too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Most likely from his arsse or some psycho he has been reading online. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But lets be patient and find out. grin

Be patient? To read more FAAAACTS? grin

1 % of all Germans are not racist.

99% of them are.

It is a FAAAAACT. grin

Come and visit Germany and see how they will hate on you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
you are a dirty chicken, being a cretinous is better, if you know what their characters are, cretinous fend for self. chicken can never, i would have called you a pig, but pigs still hustle. you my friend, you are a chicken. they don't like you, we don't either here.
Sagamite:

Most of these fuuktards make moronic claims, conjectures and twist the truth, all sourced from some moronic mentally-ill ranter they found online. And then waste your time trying to research, only to frequently find out they pulled "facts" from their arsses.]

That was how the mentally-ill fuuktard said Ghaddafi and Mandela are the same because he funded ANC and there was a visit.

This is the problem with debating with these kinds of cretins.

Fuuktard, do the work yourself. Show us your source for the following claims:

- Germans paying Jews reparation

- How United States helps Jews without nothing back and what atrocities against Jews the US is responsible for that demands this

The rest of your post shows you are a member of NL's mentally-ill fuuktard with cap28, Rossike and GenBuhari.

You exhibit symptoms that demonstrate your problem is beyond just stupidity. You are actually partially mad.
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Interesting.

There is a saying that "it is not the thief that will carry himself to court to return your stolen goods"

The meaning is that while we acknowledge that Europeans really messed up Africa, we too should start building Africa first so that we have a better platform to accuse them of their atrocities.

In short, Dubai/UAE used their oil money to become a powerful nation. Why dont we do that first before we start talking to the West about their mess-ups?
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
what numbers? that we are called 3/5th of a person, so we can be labelled as animals? or that almost all the european nations are paying reparations to israel? or is that i said only 1% of them is good? 1% i tried, maybe less. sister, get off your high horse, and study people's character. and if you don't know that the jews are still being paid reparation, then why are you acting smart. don't say please, that they give us in africa aid, they give 30 billion in a year, and take out 196 billion in the same year in an unpaid taxes. and the 30 billion doesn't come to your/african's back account, they just send bottled water to the red crosss working in africa. the cost of the bottled water and the cost of the red cross workers' salaries is from the 30 billion. part of which are weapons. if you are one of the politicians there, won't you shut up? not everybody is as bold as the likes of idi amin, abacha, ojukwu, fela nkurumah and few others.

Who is calling Africans 3/5th of a person? 99% of all Germans? grin grin grin

ALMOST all European nations are paying Israel reparations? Also Poland, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria or Greece, Spain and Italy?

30 billion development aid? 196 billion unpaid taxes?
Are you confused?

Where are your sources?

They didn't teach you to back up your accusations with reliable sources?
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
racist is different from been righteous or evil. a person can be a racist, it is his/her personal feelings.
the eastern europeans are 100% racists, yet they are some what prefered because, they will tell you openly that you should be of you own and they will be of theirs. but you see this other ones racists and evil minded, will come and say they love whereas all of their minds is pure evil. can't you see they need so much anti depressant, and multi personalities and more psycho wahalla? that is as a result of evil mind.
carefreewannabe:

99% of them are.

It is a FAAAAACT. grin

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
you are a dirty chicken, being a cretinous is better, if you know what their characters are, cretinous fend for self. chicken can never, i would have called you a pig, but pigs still hustle. you my friend, you are a chicken. they don't like you, we don't either here.

Mentally-ill fuuktard, TELL US WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR "FAAAACTS"!

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

99% of them are.

It is a FAAAAACT. grin

It is a comfortable and convenient "fact" that is useful in justifying their failures. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

ALMOST all European nations are paying Israel reparations? Also Poland, Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria or Greece, Spain and Italy?

Are you confused?

Where are your sources?

Today, you are learning common enemy "FACTS" from "esteemed centre of learning". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
racist is different from been righteous or evil. a person can be a racist, it is his/her personal feelings.
the eastern europeans are 100% racists, yet they are some what prefered because, they will tell you openly that you should be of you own and they will be of theirs. but you see this other ones racists and evil minded, will come and say they love whereas all of their minds is pure evil. can't you see they need so much anti depressant, and multi personalities and more psycho wahalla? that is as a result of evil mind.

I know MANY MANY people from Eastern Europe very well and I can tell you that you are talking nonsense when you say that 100% of them are racist. I know Polish women married to Nigerians. Are they racist? I guess, you will also claim that they hate their babies because they are not snow white. Why didn't they "be of you own and they will be of theirs".

Nonsense!
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Today, you are learning common enemy "FACTS" from "esteemed centre of learning". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think there is a hidden camera in my workroom where I try to prepare for tomorrow and someone is observing my reactions to all this nonsense. grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I think there is a hidden camera in my workroom where I try to prepare for tomorrow and someone is observing my reactions to all this nonsense. grin

Do you use Kaspersky anti-virus software?

Maybe it is the Russians spying on everyone living in Germany. grin grin grin grin grin grin

They invented it to maintain supremacy over Germany. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

It is a comfortable and convenient "fact" that is useful in justifying their failures. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The inconvenient truth is though that this thread perfectly explains why Africa is backward. Just read their comments and you will understand why it is the way it is. undecided

I pity all intellectuals who have to live among them.

At least Jonathan and his wife can profit from such st*upidity. Like my grandmother says, it is easy to rule over the du*mb ones.
Just tell them that the white man destroys their countries so that they have a common enemy to focus on and Jonathan is free to fly millions of dollars with private jets and set up fake oil companies. The enemy cannot be black, he must be white. undecided
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I know MANY MANY people from Eastern Europe very well and I can tell you that you are talking nonsense when you say that 100% of them are racist. I know Polish women married to Nigerians. Are they racist? I guess, you will also claim that they hate their babies because they are not snow white. Why didn't they "be of you own and they will be of theirs".

Nonsense!

Those Polish girls are all undercover spies sent to get information on the Black Man so that Poland too can exploit black people and stop them from succeeding. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Those Polish girls are all undercover spies sent to get information on the Black Man so that Poland too can exploit black people and stop them from succeeding. grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

I am sure they put microchips into the food of their black husbands to wiretap them. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The inconvenient truth is though that this thread perfectly explains why Africa is backward. Just read their comments and you will understand why it is the way it is. undecided

I pity all intellectuals who have to live among them.

At least Jonathan and his wife can profit from such st*upidity. Like my grandmother says, it is easy to rule over the du*mb ones.
Just tell them that the white man destroys their countries so that they have a common enemy to focus on and Jonathan is free to fly millions of dollars with private jets and set up fake oil companies. The enemy cannot be black, he must be white. undecided

Yep, Muskeeto is learning how the fucktardism (and mental illness), excuses for failure and finger-pointing of some of the people is a major part of what is holding us back.

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Do you use Kaspersky anti-virus software?

Maybe it is the Russians spying on everyone living in Germany. grin grin grin grin grin grin

They invented it to maintain supremacy over Germany. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I use a MacBook.

I will throw it out of the window now. I think Americans want to kill my family.

Evil Americans.

3 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Further claims in 2009

In 2009, Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz announced that he will demand a further €450 million to €1 billion in reparations from Germany on behalf of some 30,000 Israeli forced labor survivors.[13] As of 2013 no agreement has been reached.[citation needed] Israel has also sought large discounts on the purchase of two German-built MEKO warships.[14] Israel has also received two Dolphin-class submarine for free from Germany, along with substantial discounts on two others, and has two more on order for a total of six as of December 2012.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/world/europe/for-60th-year-germany-honors-duty-to-pay-holocaust-victims.html?_r=0
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/claims1.html
http://www.wrmea.org/congress-u.s.-aid-to-israel/u.s.-financial-aid-to-israel-figures-facts-and-impact.html

i don't spend my time searching for this, i just brought a few. this are the legal once, uncountables other aids behind doors, even from eastern europe through mafia.

do not believe those figures, they are much more. this are from their own mouth anyway, not from a blackman's mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hdcfFyahM

3/5th of a humanbeing is the excuse that they used to put chains on the blackman's neck, and to brand with hot metal like an horse/cattle or property.
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/thirteenthamendment.html

carefreewannabe:

Are you confused?

Where are your sources?

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
i myself is married to a white woman, she's good, very good person. They are good. how would you classified 500 people out of about 200 million people? do you really in scientific approach understand the concept of skinheadism and why white people move out of the black neigborhood? do you understand the reason black would not want to mingle with another black within a white community? we claim we are wicked to one another but that is a cover up.
carefreewannabe:

Nonsense!

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
i myself is married to a white woman, she's good, very good person. They are good. how would you classified 500 people out of about 200 million people? do you really in scientific approach understand the concept of skinheadism and why white people move out of the black neigborhood? do you understand the reason black would not want to mingle with another black within a white community? we claim we are wicked to one another but that is a cover up.

You said 100 % of all people from Eastern Europe are racist and openly admit it. I said that I know many who would disagree with you, among them Eastern European women who are married to Nigerians, which SHOWS that your 100% cannot be right.

How would you explain that black people move out of black neighborhoods as soon as they make some money? Are they racist?
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
Further claims in 2009

In 2009, Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz announced that he will demand a further €450 million to €1 billion in reparations from Germany on behalf of some 30,000 Israeli forced labor survivors.[13] As of 2013 no agreement has been reached.[citation needed] Israel has also sought large discounts on the purchase of two German-built MEKO warships.[14] Israel has also received two Dolphin-class submarine for free from Germany, along with substantial discounts on two others, and has two more on order for a total of six as of December 2012.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/18/world/europe/for-60th-year-germany-honors-duty-to-pay-holocaust-victims.html?_r=0
http://www.wrmea.org/congress-u.s.-aid-to-israel/u.s.-financial-aid-to-israel-figures-facts-and-impact.html

i don't spend my time searching for this, i just brought a few. this are the legal once, uncountables other aids behind doors, even from eastern europe through mafia.

do not believe those figures, they are much more. this are from their own mouth anyway, not from a blackman's mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5hdcfFyahM

3/5th of a humanbeing is the excuse that they used to put chains on the blackman's neck, and to brand with hot metal like an horse/cattle or property.

What have you proved now?

That Germans took responsibility for what happened during WW II?

How does it prove that 99% of them are racist?
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
sorry, i didn't say black moves out of black neigbourhood, i said whites move out when blacks come into their neigbourhood.
it is pure science and mathematics.
there would be skinhead problems when the white people notice a lot of black people in same place especially when there are black men and black women, it means black children, they got no much problems with this, as long as they can control that birthrate of blackchild, You because a blackman is walking and breathing air doesn't mean that he is not dead.

The problems comes when there are a lot of blackman in an area mixed with every other race (white), a blackman and a white woman produces a black child, the ignorants call that halfcaste (no this is not a halfcaste, it is a pure black child), black child from a black seed. so the next generation of that community or neigbourhood would be blackchild of a black seed.

the sperms (seed) is planted in the ovum(tree), the tree is of the seed, thus the fruit is of the seed. it will take four pure generations to produce a pure white skin and not even yet a green or blue or light brown eye.

it is quite different with a black woman and a whiteman. thus the raping of black women and the prohibiting of blackmen marrying white girls, in the slavery era.

so when they see black are so much, they panic, especially blackmen, they are cool with blackwomen, it is perfect for them, a renewal of their race.

this is not racism, this is fact.

carefreewannabe:

You said 100 % of all people from Eastern Europe are racist and openly admit it. I said that I know many who would disagree with you, among them Eastern European women who are married to Nigerians, which SHOWS that your 100% cannot be right.

How would you explain that black people move out of black neighborhoods as soon as they make some money? Are they racist?

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
sorry, i didn't say black moves out of black neigbourhood, i said whites move out when blacks come into their neigbourhood.
there would be skinhead problems when the white people notice a lot of black people in same place especially when there are black men and black women, it means black children, they got no much problems with this, as long as they can control that birthrate of blackchild, You because a blackman is walking and breathing air doesn't mean that he is not dead.

The problems comes when there are a lot of blackman in an area mixed with every other race (white), a blackman and a white woman produces a black child, the ignorants call that halfcaste (no this is not a halfcaste, it is a pure black child), black child from a black seed. so the next generation of that community or neigbourhood would be blackchild of a black seed.

the sperms (seed) is planted in the ovum(tree), the tree is of the seed, thus the fruit is of the seed. it will take four pure generations to produce a pure white skin and not even yet a green or blue or light brown eye.

it is quite different with a black woman and a whiteman. thus the raping of black women and the prohibiting of blackmen marrying white girls, in the slavery era.

so when they see black are so much, they panic, especially blackmen, they are cool with blackwomen, it is perfect for them, a renewal of their race.

You have issues, believe me.
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:
Further claims in 2009

You are a mentally-ill cretinous fuuktards.

So you mean the reparations that Germany is paying for the Nazi seizure and/or destruction properties of unarmed Jewish people in modern times is what you brought here?

If some African feels his family's land or property was confiscated, what stops them from claiming reparation?

Mentally-ill fuuktard, you have still not told us what the US did wrong and is paying Isreal for. Or giving financial aid to Isreal is your example of hating Africans and why African countries fail?

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:

The classic rant symptoms of a mentally-ill fuuktard.

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The fuuktard pulled "facts" from his arsse that black people do not mingle with other black people in white communities.

The mentally-ill "facts"!

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:

The classic rant symptoms of a mentally-ill fuuktard.

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You have issues, believe me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see why I said he was mentally-ill? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I could see easily that his case is beyond just plain stupidity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamite:

The rest of your post shows you are a member of NL's mentally-ill fuuktards with cap28, Rossike and GenBuhari.

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

The fuuktard pulled "facts" from his arsse that black people do not mingle with other black people in white communities.

The mentally-ill "facts"!

LOL

grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.

This is not normal.

Please tell me, they are just joking.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You see why I said he was mentally-ill? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I could see easily that his case is beyond just plain stupidity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a little bit scary. I don't know how you do it but it is amazing. You are very fast.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

LOL

grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.

This is not normal.

Please tell me, they are just joking.

They are not joking. They are like this ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

They are not joking. They are like this ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0

You crack me up. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? / How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.