Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Of Anger And Shame In Africa - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Of Anger And Shame In Africa (23778 Views)

Where Is Shame In Our Youths Of Nowadays (photo) / How Do You Manage Anger? / Policemen In Show Of Shame In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Exactly. He uses the money to help his people and I am sure he also wants to help South Africans. He is altruistic. He and his wife are philanthropists. Western politicians do not refer to themselves proudly as philanthropists because they do steal from their people and destroy their lives like nobody else, like no foreigner ever could. It is only in Nigeria that leaders are not THE BIGGEST ENEMIES of progress and prosperity. A country full of politicians who at the same time call themselves philanthropists. Diaris God oooo.

Our philanthropist First Lady and teacher in Anthropology. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1993300/patience-dame-jonathan-beautful-intelligent/9#28019863

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

Our philanthropist First Lady and teacher in Anthropology. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1993300/patience-dame-jonathan-beautful-intelligent/9#28019863

What do you want? Patience overshadows all these ladies.

Where can I get the dress in the third picture? New Year's Eve would be a nice occasion to wear it. wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What do you want? Patience overshadows all these ladies.

Where can I get the dress in the third picture? New Year's Eve would be a nice occasion to wear it. wink smiley

Patience Jonathan is far more intelligent than all these women, she is a Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa state Ministry of Education and a philanthropist. Who are they next to her? undecided

She is in charge of fomulating the policy of how we educate our future children and manage the education system.

With such an "intellectual" woman handling how we develop the next generation to compete in the world, we are safe in knowing that we will be very good and prepared in future as a nation, all that is holding us back from competing with neocolonial, international capitalist structure is not identifying our common enemy yet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

Patience Jonathan is far more intelligent than all these women, she is a Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa state Ministry of Education.

She is in charge of fomulating the policy of how we educate our future children and manage the education system.

With such an "intellectual" woman handling how we develop the next generation to compete in the world, we are safe in knowing that we will be very good and prepared in future as a nation, all that is holding us back from competing with neocolonial, international capitalist structure is not identifying our common enemy yet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian schools

[img]http://www.lili.cidsnet.de/pics/profil-natur-02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.uvh-online.de/site_media/cms_page_media/110/IMG_3128.jpg[/img]

German schools

[img]http://www.yachiyo-eng.co.jp/e/records/images/nigeria02.jpg[/img]

Thank you Patience.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by OmoEziokwu: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And your enemies are??

I'm still looking for them. My life is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Nigerian schools

[img]http://www.lili.cidsnet.de/pics/profil-natur-02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.uvh-online.de/site_media/cms_page_media/110/IMG_3128.jpg[/img]

German schools

[img]http://www.yachiyo-eng.co.jp/e/records/images/nigeria02.jpg[/img]

Thank you Patience.

The "Nigerian" Schools seem to be filled with inventions created to maintain supremacy over the common enemy.

The "German" School seem to have only friends, no enemies. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

The "Nigerian" Schools seem to be filled with inventions created to maintain supremacy over the common enemy.

The "German" School seem to have only friends, no enemies. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly. grin

This is also why the unemployment rate in Germany is so high and in Nigeria so low.

And this is why the healthcare system in Germany is so bad and in Nigeria so good.
Merkel flies to Nigeria to receive health treatment. grin

Nigerian hospital.

[img]http://www.melisch-architekten.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/10-124a_Elisabet-Stroke-Station-_02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://en.leading-medicine-guide.de/image/15110/Prof--Heiko-Reichel-RKU-%25E2%2580%2593-University-and-Rehabilitation-Hospital-Ulm-operating-room.jpg[/img]

German hospital

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by prettyboi1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

Yes, I agree with you that finding "enemies" is the source of progress.

No wonder the North of Nigeria is like California since they are always looking for enemies.

I wonder why Yorubas/Igbos are not advanced regions because they seem to find enemies too.

And Afghanistan has also progressed with so many enemies they have found.

Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Chile, Australia, Singapore etc are all failures because they can't find enemies. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, come to think of it, it is because black businesses in the UK find "enemies" that they are some of the most successful businesses in the West. Many black businesses always identify their "enemies" to the point they create an atmosphere of "blacks only" should be patrons. No wonder they are more successful that Chinese, Indian and even white businesses. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Finding "enemies" is the root and foundation of success. grin grin grin grin

I have finally found enemiconomists and Anthropenemists philosophers. grin grin grin grin grin

Well,good luck to you and your thinking bro. I wish you luck being naive. Please,do not be offended...I am not being insulting,I just couldn't find a better word. Cheers man.
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
prettyboi1:

Well,good luck to you and your thinking bro. I wish you luck being naive. Please,do not be offended...I am not being insulting,I just couldn't find a better word. Cheers man.

I would have preferred a defense of your statement from you, not a "good luck".

With my mentality I already have far better luck than you have with your mentality.

You will probably only end up like majority of the useless black activists ala Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, Bobby Seale, Huey Newton and majority of the other "lets identify our enemies (the white man)" crew.

[img]http://www.spectacularoptical.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Black-Power-Gossip.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by prettyboi1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
@Sagamite and @CareFreeWannabe,you guys don't know how ridiculous you guys sound. The behaviour you guys are showing so far reflects exactly why other races think that we are such a simple and very easy to manipulate race. Have you guys been giving them reason to think they're right afterall? I think you guys have. Never bring down your people to make a point that paints other races above your people. You guys have done that severally here. That's not hating or being racist,it's just a fact, considering especially that we have so many people who take keen interest in ridiculing our race and people. You guys have acted so far like the "house nigga*rs" in the slave times who would exalt their masters and ridicule their fellow black brothers so as to find Favour with their masters.
Like I said before,nobody is blaming other people entirely for our failures...as a matter of fact,we take major responsibility for being naive thus far which has led to most of our failures. However,you must realize that achieving progress is not the goal but the goal is achieving and keeping progress. How can you keep progress? By identifying your enemies who would always plot to destroy it. When you know that,you know how to think and act and keep your growth. Achieving progress alone is not difficult,keeping your progress and its streak is what's difficult. The west understands this, and that's why they plan ahead to crumble potential rivals who could hinder their successes and that's why Africa and most things of black origin are usually painted so falsely in the media. You want to know why? The answer's because the things the west has used to build its civilization today (mineral resources etc) all come from Africa and if Africa wakes up to push them out of Africa,their civilization would no longer be able to exist and it would be just a matter of time before it crumbles. Therefore by any means,Africa and all blacks have to be manipulated psychologically to think that they're our friends and we need them more than they need us so that we never wake up to realize they are big only because of us. That's the reason why they would support leaders in Africa who rob their nations and have no vision for the future and displace or kill all those African leaders who have good visions for Africa. That's why we all need to identify who the enemies are firstly before we can safeguard our journey into the future otherwise they would still crumble them overtly or covertly.
I'm an architect and we are trained to envision the worst things that can happen to an erected structure deep into the future before you start building it so that you can avert any grave problems. You don't just build a structure first and then keep mending it every time cos you were so dumb not to think of the worst things that could possibly happen to that building. We are not God, so we cannot be 100%, but we can be close to it by proper planning. That's how we need to think if we must uplift Africa. So you guys (Sagamite and CarefreeWannabe),you guys can keep downplaying your people and worshipping your masters ayt? Cheers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by prettyboi1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

I would have preferred a defense of your statement from you, not a "good luck".

With my mentality I already have far better luck than you have with your mentality.

You will probably only end up like majority of the useless black activists ala Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, Bobby Seale, Huey Newton and majority of the other "lets identify our enemies (the white man)" crew.

[img]http://www.spectacularoptical.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Black-Power-Gossip.jpg[/img]

Lol,cheers man.
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by igbo2011(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sagamite:

OOOHHHH! Scholar in International economics, so it is not about international capitalist structures anymore, you have moved your "economics" to neocolonialism? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scholar!

Scho-scho!

Scholarski!

Scholakoko!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since international capitalist structure is no more and excuse, scholar, please explain to us:

Is it because of neocolonialism that we do not have the infrastructure (roads, rail, light, telecomms, healthcare etc) to compete in the global economy?

Is it because of neocolonialism that we have an education system that churns out useless, unemployable fuuktards who cannot reason and who would rather resort to prayers to solve all problems than use their brain?

Is it because of neocolonialism that we have complete useless human capital with a mentality of providing below-par and substandard products and services in everything they do that means we cannot compete in the global economy?

Is it because of neocolonialism that we vote for heartless and selfish fuuktards as leaders and then watch them or even support them in destroying our lives and future while they live large and go abroad (to the enemy) for better amenities?

Is it because of neocolonialism that we vote for heartless and selfish fuuktards as leaders and who have no vision or solid long-term plans, only interested in awarding themselves monies, luxuries and winning the next election?

Is it because of neocolonialism that we have a corrupt customs that make it incredibly expensive to run a business that can compete globally as their costs are too high and at home everything is expensive?

Is it because of neocolonialism that we are a nation where dishonesty is applauded as "being smart", is cherished and celebrated and hence means we can not even operate businesses well because owners want to dope their customers?

Is it because of neocolonialism that Africans don't aspire to be the best in whatever they do and instead have a "we don try" mentality?

Where was neocolonialism when the White people were developing hundreds of years ago and the blacks still remained backwards until the whites came to colonise them?

It was neocolonialism that made us not be able to read and write before the white man came?

Or was it just because there were no enemies in Africa, everyone was friendly and having ice cream together, until the white man came, according to our expert Anthropologist from Bayelsa State education system? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these lack of progress, competitiveness, backwardness and failures of Africa and the Black race are because of neocolonialism, not a common enemy? So you only studied international economics, you did not study Anthropology? grin grin grin grin grin grin

But neocolonialism did not stop us from being good dancers, shaggers of women and going to the gym to bench 300Kg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Also is it because of Ngbatinialism or Okoronialism that if you go to the North of Nigeria that you will find that a significant proportion of successful businesses running the economy there is from the South of Nigeria just like the West runs things in Africa, or is it because of the blatant failures and poorer, misguided and inferior mentality of Northerners?

@cap28 @thoth @horus @nayah @underground @isalegan2, @hoodrat Please educate this person about neocolonialism.

Africans have been attacked for centuries so this is the offset of centruries of attacks. Germany has ben attacking other people so that is their offset of imperialism. You have to understan the structures. France is rich beause of Francophone Africa: http://www.siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

I don't blame foreigners for everything but they play a role histrionically for the attacks.
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
So why avoid the question? Are too ashamed to admit your belief that Thief Obasanjo is best president.
Sagamite:

You are a mentally-ill fuuktard!

These are the kinds of people (and Rossike) you should be having discussions with, not sane people like me:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511564/In-love-bars-Charles-Manson-79-25-year-old-woman-hes-going-MARRY-Americas-notorious-serial-killer-reveals-hes-bisexual--STILL-claims-hes-innocent.html
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by thoth: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
@Sagamite

There is perfect Harmony between the rising and the falling of the seas. I am very happy there are many that are aware of this and with each new day many more will.
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by AjanleKoko: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Well . . .

It's kind of unfortunate, but the truth is, the closest Africa has come to achieving some degree of homogeneity was when we were eventually colonized and balkanized by the Europeans.

While it's true that previous African civilizations were quite advanced (though of course you could say that of many peoples, e.g. Persians, Chinese, Mongolians, etc.), Africans seem to be the only people that didn't transit or evolve some sort of structure before experiencing colonization.

There were simply too many diverse ethnic nationalities in the continent to achieve any form of meaningful pulling-together. You realize just how easy it was for the early Europeans to take over swathes of territories. They was simply not enough political structure or economic power to resist.

Other races fought their neighbours, conquered and held territories, sent out explorers to distant lands to gather wealth and knowledge. But in Africa, there's still this puzzle that not a single one of the ancient civilizations were able to turn the corner. As soon as one collapsed, they were never replaced.

I can only think of Shaka Zulu or Mansa Musa, as examples of home-grown African statesmen. It's pertinent to consider that these men existed at the same time as the likes of Charlemagne or Napoleon. When the colonialists showed up, they met mostly tribal chieftains, whom their easily compromised, or brushed aside with requisite force.

This is really why, even though I consider myself a pan-Africanist, I don't sympathize with a lot of the modern-day pan-Africanists. Like Senghor, they seem to be shirking responsibility and instead prefer to lay blame squarely at the foot of the so-called oppressor.

I struggle with a doctrine that lionizes a senile clown like Mugabe, or a confused rat like Ghadaffi. In my view, the likes of Samora Machel of Mozambique, Festus Mogae of Botswana, or even Julius Nyerere, did far more for their people. It is this line of reasoning that has kept Africa in the past; and preventing us from moving forward. It's just like the Buhari vs. GEJ arguments: is the Northern question enough justification for the incompetence, truculence, and lack of honesty in this present administration to continue?

Africa needs to learn, like Obama said a while back, to build institutions, rather than reposing trust in personalities. Until then, we remain firmly in the dark ages.
There's some saying going around about lions and gazelles and the need to be running in Africa. That's the problem right there: Africans need to stop running and start thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
you can't be more right, when the europeans came, our fathers was jumping from one tree to the other naked. we could not speak, we only snut, they taught us how to speak, we ate raw rice with uncooked pork meat and bats. fire ke? we never saw it. teach what? we did not teach our children nothing before they came. house, for where? who wan dash us? we lived right on the trees. bath? we did not take bath for thousands of years before the european came. we drank water directly from the rivers just like the animals. do you even know how old the black is, that we had to wait for the europeans? you think we are 1000 years old?
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
you can't be more right, when the europeans came, our fathers was jumping from one tree to the other Unclad. we could not speak, we only snut, they taught us how to speak, we ate raw rice with uncooked pork meat and bats. fire ke? we never saw it. teach what? we did not teach our children nothing before they came. house, for where? who wan dash us? we lived right on the trees. bath? we did not take bath for thousands of years before the european came. we drank water directly from the rivers just like the animals. do you even know how old the black is, that we had to wait for the europeans? you think we are 1000 years old?
AjanleKoko:
Well . . .

It's kind of unfortunate, but the truth is, the closest Africa has come to achieving some degree of homogeneity was when we were eventually colonized and balkanized by the Europeans.

While it's true that previous African civilizations were quite advanced (though of course you could say that of many peoples, e.g. Persians, Chinese, Mongolians, etc.), Africans seem to be the only people that didn't transit or evolve some sort of structure before experiencing colonization.

There were simply too many diverse ethnic nationalities in the continent to achieve any form of meaningful pulling-together. You realize just how easy it was for the early Europeans to take over swathes of territories. They was simply not enough political structure or economic power to resist.

Other races fought their neighbours, conquered and held territories, sent out explorers to distant lands to gather wealth and knowledge. But in Africa, there's still this puzzle that not a single one of the ancient civilizations were able to turn the corner. As soon as one collapsed, they were never replaced.

I can only think of Shaka Zulu or Mansa Musa, as examples of home-grown African statesmen. It's pertinent to consider that these men existed at the same time as the likes of Charlemagne or Napoleon. When the colonialists showed up, they met mostly tribal chieftains, whom their easily compromised, or brushed aside with requisite force.

This is really why, even though I consider myself a pan-Africanist, I don't sympathize with a lot of the modern-day pan-Africanists. Like Senghor, they seem to be shirking responsibility and instead prefer to lay blame squarely at the foot of the so-called oppressor.

I struggle with a doctrine that lionizes a senile clown like Mugabe, or a confused rat like Ghadaffi. In my view, the likes of Samora Machel of Mozambique, Festus Mogae of Botswana, or even Julius Nyerere, did far more for their people. It is this line of reasoning that has kept Africa in the past; and preventing us from moving forward. It's just like the Buhari vs. GEJ arguments: is the Northern question enough justification for the incompetence, truculence, and lack of honesty in this present administration to continue?

Africa needs to learn, like Obama said a while back, to build institutions, rather than reposing trust in personalities. Until then, we remain firmly in the dark ages.
There's some saying going around about lions and gazelles and the need to be running in Africa. That's the problem right there: Africans need to stop running and start thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by AjanleKoko: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
gatiano:
you can't be more right, when the europeans came, our fathers was jumping from one tree to the other naked. we could not speak, we only snut, they taught us how to speak, we ate raw rice with uncooked pork meat and bats. fire ke? we never saw it. teach what? we did not teach our children nothing before they came. house, for where? who wan dash us? we lived right on the trees. bath? we did not take bath for thousands of years before the european came. we drank water directly from the rivers just like the animals. do you even know how old the black is, that we had to wait for the europeans? you think we are 1000 years old?

You have a point there.
Yes you're right: Africans could eat, sleep, lived in organized communities, even had some degree of religious sophistication and governance.
But the koko is simple: we were simply not organized enough to prevent external invasion. And hence slavery and colonization happened.

What really bothers me is not the past, we can't do much about that, but the future. The same Africa has squandered lives, money, and opportunities. We can pretend like it is someone else's fault, but you would be either naive or deliberately ignorant to not see what is happening before our eyes today.

I've visited India a few times. India pretty much looks like shyte, closely looks like Nigeria or even worse in some cases. But beneath the surface, the evidence is very stark: India is working, despite any problems they have with tribe, religion, or the elements.
I live here in Nigeria, have pretty much done so all my life, but the more I travel and interact with the rest of the world (mind you, not just the West), the more amazed I am about how much of the fundamentals my people are oblivious of. Almost like we have our head in the sands down here. And that's why the Oyinbo in the OP makes sense. When externals come here, we are usually unprepared, confused, or just god-awful naive. We have no position, no objective, and no goals. Our thinking is at the very bottom of the food chain.

There is no amount of pan-Africanist preaching that can change anything; what people need down here is empowerment. If people who know better can show others right, mindsets will change, self-belief will emerge. People will start to question the order of things.
We need people in Africa who can and will do things. Not talkers; we have a whole generation of them on our hands. They have been talking for decades and nothing has changed.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
when you talk about india, there are 4 to 5 nations living in that country, if you understand their caste system and bureaucracy. you should know which caste is working at the expense of the suffering caste.

when you talk about other races, which one of them have not tasted the atrocities of the caucasians? they all suffered, it was either they bowed to the caucasian rule or they really fought themselves out of it. chinese killed alot of his european loving people before they could get themselvs straight, even the russians had to do the same. One thing that was clear is that this other races recognised their enemies, they knew who they were, and they knew who their enemies were, they know both the history of themselves and their enemies. then they either fought or submitted. mind you, part of the submission contract is that they must hate the africans.

The question most african refuse to ask is, if africans/black people were once great, that they created everything, then what then happened that we fell to this level of shame?

why we recognise our level of shame, we want to build, everybody on this thread wants that except the whites and the why GOD you created me black people. we know, we want to change, we want to improve, it just turns out if the african have for themselves, the whiteman will begin to suffer. so they do everything within their power to sabotage the growth of other races especially the black. why the black? because the black owns everything, they know it, other races know this, only the black people refuses to acknowledge the fact.

My indian friend that worked in the russian automobile industry told me once, that the germans and the americans would come to the russian compnay to bribe their project managers and the top engineers, one would wonder for what? why not the directors and the ceos? he said they bribe every project manager not to do or produce a good, quality car with bad spare parts. within a short time, the russians started loosing interest in their national cars and started buying german and american cars. what a brilliant strategy.

and, there is never a time in history, that the europeans conquered us using guns, what they did then, is what they are doing now. boko haram, and that is not working perfectly as planned because nobody is really fighting boko back.

we know we lack. given time, we will beat all in no time, but i'm very convinced, we won't be given time. so i know nobody would agree with me on this one, before the whiteman came to be, we planned their end and readied it. yes! they know it like i do, other races know it. only the blacks don't.

AjanleKoko:

You have a point there.
Yes you're right: Africans could eat, sleep, lived in organized communities, even had some degree of religious sophistication and governance.
But the koko is simple: we were simply not organized enough to prevent external invasion. And hence slavery and colonization happened.

What really bothers me is not the past, we can't do much about that, but the future. The same Africa has squandered lives, money, and opportunities. We can pretend like it is someone else's fault, but you would be either naive or deliberately ignorant to not see what is happening before our eyes today.

I've visited India a few times. India pretty much looks like shyte, closely looks like Nigeria or even worse in some cases. But beneath the surface, the evidence is very stark: India is working, despite any problems they have with tribe, religion, or the elements.
I live here in Nigeria, have pretty much done so all my life, but the more I travel and interact with the rest of the world (mind you, not just the West), the more amazed I am about how much of the fundamentals my people are oblivious of. Almost like we have our head in the sands down here. And that's why the Oyinbo in the OP makes sense. When externals come here, we are usually unprepared, confused, or just god-awful naive. We have no position, no objective, and no goals. Our thinking is at the very bottom of the food chain.

There is no amount of pan-Africanist preaching that can change anything; what people need down here is empowerment. If people who know better can show others right, mindsets will change, self-belief will emerge. People will start to question the order of things.
We need people in Africa who can and will do things. Not talkers; we have a whole generation of them on our hands. They have been talking for decades and nothing has changed.

2 Likes

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by gatiano(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
some people compared Patience Jonathan with some mini skirt wearing woman, while that is their culture, i have no problems about, only if she walks past me, i will bend low to take a peep. Madan first lady has no business speaking english correctly, infact the president should stop speaking english, he should go Ijaw full time, yoruba,igbo,hausa,ibibio and others can have theirs be translated, it will provide employment. like when President Jonathan is going for UN or AU summit, he should go with a large entourage, for translating from ijaw to other.

if the so called intellect of nigeria are doing a great job, Madam first lady won't have to do much. she does not need to expose her body or speak others language perfectly. she is a pure alimentive kind of woman. so don't expect sexiness/slim structure. she loves herself as she is and not enough.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
prettyboi1:
@Sagamite and @CareFreeWannabe,you guys don't know how ridiculous you guys sound. The behaviour you guys are showing so far reflects exactly why other races think that we are such a simple and very easy to manipulate race. Have you guys been giving them reason to think they're right afterall? I think you guys have.

So people like Sagamite and Carefreewannabe are the reason people think the way they do about Africa? grin

Who cares about Carefree and Sagamite when your first lady behaves like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMwIkuoAMj0

grin grin grin

Never bring down your people to make a point that paints other races above your people. You guys have done that severally here. That's not hating or being racist,it's just a fact, considering especially that we have so many people who take keen interest in ridiculing our race and people. You guys have acted so far like the "house nigga*rs" in the slave times who would exalt their masters and ridicule their fellow black brothers so as to find Favour with their masters.

It is you who thinks in slave / master categories, not me and I would rather serve a white country than Nigerian leaders who destroy people's lives. Why? It is far more profitable to pay my taxes abroad. I have a high-quality healthcare system, my future kids will have well-equipped schools, there is a welfare system in case I lose a job or become sick, there is 24 / 7 electricity and there are good roads. I know what happens with my money and I am comfortable with paying my taxes.

Keep trying to find the enemies abroad when your worst enemies are your own people. Let your leaders sell vast agricultural areas to foreigners cheaply, let them starve you and keep blaming foreigners for doing what good businessmen do, securing profitable deals.

If speaking the truth makes me a slave, then let me be a slave.

Like I said before,nobody is blaming other people entirely for our failures...as a matter of fact,we take major responsibility for being naive thus far which has led to most of our failures. However,you must realize that achieving progress is not the goal but the goal is achieving and keeping progress. How can you keep progress?

So naivety is the only problem you can name?
How about stu*pidity, corruption, lack of moral standards and values?

By identifying your enemies who would always plot to destroy it. When you know that,you know how to think and act and keep your growth. Achieving progress alone is not difficult,keeping your progress and its streak is what's difficult. The west understands this, and that's why they plan ahead to crumble potential rivals who could hinder their successes and that's why Africa and most things of black origin are usually painted so falsely in the media.

What exactly is painted falsely by the Western media? Enlighten me, please.

You want to know why? The answer's because the things the west has used to build its civilization today (mineral resources etc) all come from Africa and if Africa wakes up to push them out of Africa,their civilization would no longer be able to exist and it would be just a matter of time before it crumbles.

ALL? grin grin grin

Who taught you history? Patience Jonathan?

When did Nigeria become independent? How comes with their vast amounts of natural resources about 50% of all Nigerians STILL live in poverty, after more than 50 years of independence?

How comes Patience Jonathan flies to Germany for health treatment, to our your common enemies? Her husband was not able to set up one high-quality hospital? Oh, I forgot, he was busy setting up fake oil companies and flying taxpayers money with private jets. grin

Here you have OUR common enemies.

Therefore by any means,Africa and all blacks have to be manipulated psychologically to think that they're our friends and we need them more than they need us so that we never wake up to realize they are big only because of us.

This is the funniest sentence.

So Westerners invented the computer, the telephone, the bulb, the car, the plane thanks to Africans? grin

That's the reason why they would support leaders in Africa who rob their nations and have no vision for the future and displace or kill all those African leaders who have good visions for Africa. That's why we all need to identify who the enemies are firstly before we can safeguard our journey into the future otherwise they would still crumble them overtly or covertly.

Jonathan is your president because the West wants him to?

I'm an architect and we are trained to envision the worst things that can happen to an erected structure deep into the future before you start building it so that you can avert any grave problems. You don't just build a structure first and then keep mending it every time cos you were so dumb not to think of the worst things that could possibly happen to that building. We are not God, so we cannot be 100%, but we can be close to it by proper planning. That's how we need to think if we must uplift Africa. So you guys (Sagamite and CarefreeWannabe),you guys can keep downplaying your people and worshipping your masters ayt? Cheers.

Keep searching for common enemies when your worst enemies are your own people.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by prettyboi1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So people like Sagamite and Carefreewannabe are the reason people think the way they do about Africa? grin

Who cares about Carefree and Sagamite when your first lady behaves like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMwIkuoAMj0

grin grin grin

It is you who thinks in slave / master categories, not me and I would rather serve a white country than Nigerian leaders who destroy people's lives. Why? It is far more profitable to pay my taxes abroad. I have a high-quality healthcare system, my future kids will have well-equipped schools, there is a welfare system in case I lose a job or become sick, there is 24 / 7 electricity and there are good roads. I know what happens with my money and I am comfortable with paying my taxes.

Keep trying to find the enemies abroad when your worst enemies are your own people. Let your leaders sell vast agricultural areas to foreigners cheaply, let them starve you and keep blaming foreigners for doing what good businessmen do, securing profitable deals.

If speaking the truth makes me a slave, then let me be a slave.

So naivety is the only problem you can name?
How about stu*pidity, corruption, lack of moral standards and values?

What exactly is painted falsely by the Western media? Enlighten me, please.

ALL? grin grin grin

Who taught you history? Patience Jonathan?

When did Nigeria become independent? How comes with their vast amounts of natural resources about 50% of all Nigerians STILL live in poverty, after more than 50 years of independence?

How comes Patience Jonathan flies to Germany for health treatment, to our your common enemies? Her husband was not able to set up one high-quality hospital? Oh, I forgot, he was busy setting up fake oil companies and flying taxpayers money with private jets. grin

Here you have OUR common enemies.

This is the funniest sentence.

So Westerners invented the computer, the telephone, the bulb, the car, the plane thanks to Africans? grin

Jonathan is your president because the West wants him to?

Keep searching for common enemies when your worst enemies are your own people.

lol.I got nothing more to say to you. You know why I'm happy tho? I'm happy cos you're still black and you'd still keep being treated like a black person which you are. You cannot run away from that fact so if you like kiss your masters' assss from here till infinity. You see? grin The only thing that would bring you preferential respect is when everybody that looks like you has that respect. Therefore, if you like be running away from building your people and according them respect...it's still your own undoing. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2014
prettyboi1:

lol.I got nothing more to say to you. You know why I'm happy tho? I'm happy cos you'd still keep being treated like a black person which you are. You cannot run away from that fact so if you like kiss your masters' assss from here till infinity. You see? grin The only thing that would bring you preferential respect is when everybody that looks like you has that respect. Therefore, if you like be running away from building your people and according them respect...it's still your own undoing. grin grin grin grin

I can see your problem. You think that most white people will pass judgments about you based on your skin color.
Let me assure you, as someone who lives in the West, that they won't. They will judge you according to your behavior / the way you carry yourself.

The mainstream is that it is a sign of lack of education, stu*pidity and probably a sign of mental health issues to be racist and to judge people based on their skin color. This is something you have yet to learn.

Is it not ironic that you accuse white people of being ra*cists when you are a ra*cist yourself?

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by igbo2011(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2014
gatiano:

You are being sarcastic right? You kind of sound like the people on this thread. The article give facts and people still deny:

https://www.nairaland.com/1983024/100-african-cities-destroyed-europeans
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2014
prettyboi1:
@Sagamite and @CareFreeWannabe,you guys don't know how ridiculous you guys sound. The behaviour you guys are showing so far reflects exactly why other races think that we are such a simple and very easy to manipulate race.

Part of the reasons other races think black people are simple and very easy to manipulate is because your race demonstrates it is the worst failure out of all races on Earth.

It failed because

- You pushed forward or elected useless leaders.
- Many of you refuse to use your brains.
- You take pride in rubbish or mediocrity which means there is no will to improve.
- You always have an excuse to fail and finger pointing (playing the victim).

The last on is one of the pertinent major ones. Most people with an excuse (they somehow find acceptable) to fail are highly likely to fail.

No wonder anywhere you go and you see black people, majority are failures. They always have a ready excuse to state why the failed.

If you were not dirty, hungry, uneducated, underachievers, blood-thirsty and with backward behaviours on the continent, no one would see you as easy simple and very easy to manipulate. Even Caribbeans look down on you because of this. All are things you need to change to gain respect.

It is really that simple when it comes to the Human psyche!

prettyboi1:

Have you guys been giving them reason to think they're right afterall? I think you guys have. Never bring down your people to make a point that paints other races above your people. You guys have done that severally here. That's not hating or being racist,it's just a fact, considering especially that we have so many people who take keen interest in ridiculing our race and people. You guys have acted so far like the "house nigga*rs" in the slave times who would exalt their masters and ridicule their fellow black brothers so as to find Favour with their masters.

If putting the blame where blame is due to ensure improvement is you "black activist" perception of "bringing down black people" then I am not satisfied bringing them down. I will aim to bury them!

They should not be down above the ground, they should be buried below it to ensure they improve.

prettyboi1:

Like I said before,nobody is blaming other people entirely for our failures...as a matter of fact,we take major responsibility for being naive thus far which has led to most of our failures. However,you must realize that achieving progress is not the goal but the goal is achieving and keeping progress. How can you keep progress? By identifying your enemies who would always plot to destroy it. When you know that,you know how to think and act and keep your growth. Achieving progress alone is not difficult,keeping your progress and its streak is what's difficult. The west understands this, and that's why they plan ahead to crumble potential rivals who could hinder their successes and that's why Africa and most things of black origin are usually painted so falsely in the media. You want to know why? The answer's because the things the west has used to build its civilization today (mineral resources etc) all come from Africa and if Africa wakes up to push them out of Africa,their civilization would no longer be able to exist and it would be just a matter of time before it crumbles. Therefore by any means,Africa and all blacks have to be manipulated psychologically to think that they're our friends and we need them more than they need us so that we never wake up to realize they are big only because of us. That's the reason why they would support leaders in Africa who rob their nations and have no vision for the future and displace or kill all those African leaders who have good visions for Africa. That's why we all need to identify who the enemies are firstly before we can safeguard our journey into the future otherwise they would still crumble them overtly or covertly.

This is the moronic mentality that makes you blacks backwards: "Finding your enemies".

No wonder you have the likes of Idi Amin, Mobutu, Abacha, Siaka Stevens, Banda etc come to power and look for "enemies" to destroy.

And all their failures from their own incompetence is attributed to the work of the "enemy".

Then you end up with this and blame the enemies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0hQHou1cw

Even Retardeen and Shepopotamus blamed "enemies" for the kidnap of the Chibok Girls.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2014
igbo2011:

@cap28 @thoth @horus @nayah @underground @isalegan2, @hoodrat Please educate this person about neocolonialism.

Africans have been attacked for centuries so this is the offset of centruries of attacks. Germany has ben attacking other people so that is their offset of imperialism. You have to understan the structures. France is rich beause of Francophone Africa: http://www.siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

I don't blame foreigners for everything but they play a role histrionically for the attacks.

I thought it was only Westerners that had enemies, hence why they invented and industrialised?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2014
GenBuhari:
So why avoid the question? Are too ashamed to admit your belief that Thief Obasanjo is best president.

Go and pop your pills, mentally-ill fuuktard!

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 11:56am On Nov 23, 2014
thoth:
@Sagamite

There is perfect Harmony between the rising and the falling of the seas. I am very happy there are many that are aware of this and with each new day many more will.

The people of your "awareness affiliation" are all likely going to end up like your fellow comrades in organisations like the Nations of Islam and Black Panther:

You will be insignificant, hopeless, hate-filled failures; some which end up in jail. And a congregation filled with loonies.

You already have GenBuhari and Rossike in your ranks. The signs are there.

It takes a certain low level of thinking to think like you. These level of thinking is what you find in organisations like the Nations of Islam and Black Panther where people come up with unreasoned reasons and solutions to a problem.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2014
igbo2011:

Tell us when last Germany attacked other nations and then tell us when it became the strongest economy in the world.

I am waiting.
Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
AjanleKoko:
Well . . .

They were busy looking for "enemies" and "witches".

AjanleKoko:

AAAAHHHH!

Those are great African leaders in the eyes of people like cap28.

AjanleKoko:

NO!

They need to start finding a "common enemy" and "finger-pointing at everyone else in the world".

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Oh! I don't 'understand' the international capitalist structure?

Baabu understand? grin grin grin grin grin grin (Baabu means no understanding in Hausa)

So it is because of the international capitalist structure that virtually every worker in every profession we have is useless or mediocre?

So it is because of the international capitalist structure that we don't have 24 hours light?

So it is because of the international capitalist structure that we vote for useless cretins as leaders?

So it is because of the international capitalist structure that we don't have good roads?

So it is because of the international capitalist structure that we could not even an airline?

So it is because of the international capitalist structure that NITEL failed?

So it is because of the international capitalist structure that we could not read and write our language until the white man came?

Continue pointing fingers at everyone else on Earth but yourselves. Exactly the mentally I was talking about and why the continent is a failure and vastly a shithole.

you are a crack headed im.becile.

igbo2011 and other intellectuals on this thread stop responding to this dunce he is too s.tupid to even begin to understand the root causes of black oppression.
this is why I no longer reply his posts.

1 Like

Re: Of Anger And Shame In Africa by cap28: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Exactly. grin

This is also why the unemployment rate in Germany is so high and in Nigeria so low.

And this is why the healthcare system in Germany is so bad and in Nigeria so good.
Merkel flies to Nigeria to receive health treatment. grin

Nigerian hospital.

[img]http://www.melisch-architekten.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/10-124a_Elisabet-Stroke-Station-_02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://en.leading-medicine-guide.de/image/15110/Prof--Heiko-Reichel-RKU-%25E2%2580%2593-University-and-Rehabilitation-Hospital-Ulm-operating-room.jpg[/img]

German hospital

The Europeans wealth is built on our mineral resources, our cheap labour and the mass murder of our people, so every time you post pics singing praises of the ill gotten wealth of Europe and the poverty of Africa just remember how this wealth was built, remember that many people who look like you and I had to die in order for this wealth to be built. Remember that genocide, wholesale rap.e, torture, amputations and other atrocities were committed against Africans en masse who resisted European enslavement in order for Europe to build the schools, hospitals, residential areas, roads and other infrastructure that you worship today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Is The Average Nigerian Always Angry? / How To Get Mtn Customer Care Direct With This Short Code / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.