Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Don’t Vote For Any Political Parties In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For Any Political Parties In 2015 (399 Views)

Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons / 16 Political Parties Endorse Shift In Election Date / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Vote For Any Political Parties In 2015 by tolubooks: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Don’t Vote for any Political parties in 2015, you have the constitutional and fundamental right to vote and not to vote.

At last if you will vote, don’t vote for somebody that you just saw his or her face on posters or you see shouting during political rally.
Don’t also vote for somebody that has served for eight years without good result.

Don’t vote out of pity, don’t vote because he or she is a Muslim or Christian and don’t vote because he or she is from South, East, West or North.

Vote for Love, Service and Integrity.

I read YES WE CAN a biography of President Barack Obama written by: Garen Thomas.

I learn from the book that leadership is seeking to serve people and not seeking to lead people.

I also learn that success start with intention that no matter who you want to become you can become it if you consciously work towards it.
The author said “ The good thing about a democracy is that the voters have the right to change who is running the government when it isn’t running well- when it is in need of an overhaul. “

The book has lovely pictures of Obama and more than hundred quotes that will give you more insight into leadership.

My take away
“But elections are not enough. In the true democracy, it is what happens between elections that is the true measure of how a government treats its people.” BARACK OBAMA

(1) (Reply)

Man Sentenced For Poisoning Wife 20 Years Ago To Collect Life Insurance / Salation Fighters / I Regret Not Having Yoruba As Speaker – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.