Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? (44218 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 15, 2014
safarigirl:
Make dem no just try am. Pesin go dey do 4-year course like say na Seminarian e be
even d 4-year course don dey take longer tym dan wetin seminarian dey use 4 seminary........dere iz God oooh
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Oludrex(m): 4:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Appswheel:
I pray there will be no repeat of last years strike. but more importantly I have these thoughts to share with you. ASUU strike do not have a hold on your lifes success. You have total control of your life. What you do with it is important.

I'll tell you a short story about my friend ola. We graduuated from the same secondary school. I got admission 3 years ahead of him. Ola enrolled for training in Java, PHP, MySQL and CSS while making efforts to get admission. The bottomline, there was no wasted years for him. He eventually got admitted to study chemistry in the University.

Ola made alot of money helping computer science students with their assignments and project. He was recognized by the school authority and was part of the schools programming team. This did not stop him from being one of d best students in his department.

There is nothing compared to self realization,self education n purposeful living. Make your time count.........n ur life will shine. ASUU STRIKE OR NO ASUU STRIKE.

To read more from me visit my eduportal @ www..com
mtchewww
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by martolux(m): 5:08am On Nov 15, 2014
u know how many professors oga Jona gave empty feeding bottle and later they would say oga Jona is clueless...Nigerian doctors r my witness.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by STENON(f): 5:29am On Nov 15, 2014
funniest Jokes of the century...
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by onyxo76(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2014
last year you were abusing your lecturers saying that they were selfish etc,but now you know better that trusting Govt to honor agreements is like hoping that the sun will rise from the west someday.
200 billion was agreed upon, even the amount was claimed to have paid into CBN account ,where is that account now? ASUU knew all along it was all lies,lies and more lies, yet you all regarded their cause as unreasonable and selfish,most of you called them old fools etc, now lets see if you won't pay those fees you've beer praying not to pay since GEJ has taken you all for jolly ride.

4 Likes

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by priscaoge(f): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
chaii!!!
Ur signature
grin grin grin

wink wink wink But that's d truth naaaa grin
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by priscaoge(f): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

yes i've replied embarassed

Smh sad sad
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2014
priscaoge:

wink wink wink But that's d truth naaaa grin
Anyway I schooled in UK grin grin grin grin

Hope u slept well smiley
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by spiceemman(m): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2014
shadelek:
and you are trying every possible means to destroy GEJs administration but you will surely fail. the man is nt clueless, he knows what to do. soon now, it will be ASUU suspends their proposed strike plan. GEJ rules
I would have aid you're an idiot but that'd be an understatement. Because it's only someone who's beyond an idiot that'd be okay with the state of our universities and given that an agreement has been reached but has not been fulfilled since 1999. I pity us as a country that think every constructive criticism has to do with Jonathan or pdp or apc. We need to grow up in thi country. I studied bicohmeistry and never for once isolated a dna, never set eyes on even the common lab equipments. Imagine what those after are encountering. Sigh
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Franchise21(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2014
dryakson:
What is nigerian govt turning into?
Ebere goodluck jonathan what are you
doing for us? (the future leaders) we
have suffered enough, Mr president
dont let us to swear for you “because if
we the youth do so, God wil skin you
alive…please jonathan attend to ASUU
or……..an ambulance will be your next
Ride
Hmm... in as much he's not performing to our expectations, wishing someone dead is far fetched. Plz retract ur statement
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Herrmes: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2014
The reason I didn't school in Nigeria
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by priscaoge(f): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Anyway I schooled in UK grin grin grin grin

Hope u slept well smiley

Yea in aware grin grin

Was awesome, trust urs was cool? Have a blessed day!
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Alfred234(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2014
if ASUU should just strike i'll just quit school am tired of nigeria and all this nonsense.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2014
dryakson:
What is nigerian govt turning into?
Ebere goodluck jonathan what are you
doing for us? (the future leaders) we
have suffered enough, Mr president
dont let us to swear for you “because if
we the youth do so, God wil skin you
alive…please jonathan attend to ASUU
or……..an ambulance will be your next
Ride
as old as you are, you call your self youth?

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmm.

Well the money will be paid but not this year.

If ASUU wan go strike make ana start nw oh
Cos if jona win 2015 election e don had us ooh.

So I suggest we start the strike nw, so dat in go pay wit purpose of his 2nd term ambition.

Like my reply if my comment mk sense.

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Surely001(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2014
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J SUPPORTERS
----------------------------------------------
1.) May God run ur Life the wayGEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and ur family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize ur blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and ur entire family the way GEJ secures this country. As a Good supporter of GEJ all u have to do is to type"Amen" and disgrace the General public that he his God Sent. *Be brave to type Amen* Thanks!

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2014
priscaoge:

Yea in aware grin grin

Was awesome, trust urs was cool? Have a blessed day!
grin
Yh...it was
Tnkx... U2
Have a productive day

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Aydesmond(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2014
i dont care, even if na 20years make dem strike cos i rep the better by far institution
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Penboy: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Danhumprey:
Roit indeed! The teacher who taught you English Language need to be caned!angry
guy, singular verb takes an 's'

TAKE YOUR CORRECTION TOO:
The teacher who taught you English language needs to be caned.

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Penboy: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Dammytrager:
Make dem no try this film trick at all o, as a fresher of OAU, m resuming May una wan come strike again, I swear na thunder go strike una
hehe! Dammy, help me tell them oh!
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Anuoluwap(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
Them never go on strike school girls don dey carry belle born pikin. What if dey con strike?
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by otokx(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
FG should do something.

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Tic4tac(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2014
kristen12:
Ωo wahala......Иα to go marry be that
lol..no tym to waste
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Osgilliat(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2014
nnafather:
Buhari is the cause of all these things...Boko Haram, Ebola, now ASUU strike. Can't he just go and rest biko?! grin

buhari is also the cause of the devaluation in naira compared to dollar...ode,muumuu.some people will never learn even when they had being doped all over and over and over again.
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Sporadic situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by thrizzle(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2014
Smh if this strike happens again Jonathan should just forget going for second term I mean buhari administration can't be as bad as this present one.. And I think we students shouldn't take this lightly, as much as I hate apc they seem more appealing right now

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by iceberylin(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2014
idu1:
romance section don dey tire u abi?
The place don boring...i wan switch to Celebrity wink
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Enoquin(f): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2014
cheesy Girl, you are mouthed. You should be an emcee or rapper with law as a side dish cheesy
safarigirl:
Make dem no just try am. Pesin go dey do 4-year course like say na Seminarian e be
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by sipicilia(f): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Unilorin for life grin
Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Etruth: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Looool !! Enjoy the FRESSSSH AIR! Gej till una get sense !

1 Like

Re: One Year After: Another ASUU Strike? by Etruth: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Osgilliat:

buhari is also the cause of the devaluation in naira compared to dollar...ode,muumuu.some people will never learn even when they had being doped all over and over and over again.
Bros calm down. I'm sure the guy was just being sarcastic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! / CMS Grammar School Celebrates 160th Anniversary, Nigeria Oldest Secondary School / Photos Of The School In Kagara, Niger State Where Bandits Kidnapped 27 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.