Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines (30489 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka’s HIV Vaccines / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka’s HIV Vaccines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by etenyong(m): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2014
May God bless him 4 d discovery of d viccine. He wil surely saves millions of lives. May God bless and grant him more knowledge and wisdom. Very soon another nigerian wil find a cure for EBOLA.
There is hope 4 this country. Am proud to be a nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Blackkie: 1:12am On Nov 15, 2014
Simply the truth!
Must a cure come from the whites?
The funds spent on seminars, research grants, printing of flyers et al is more lucrative than producing the curative drugs.
But don't forget, the deal now is in preventive not curative medicine.

talktimi:
I guess people were making serious money out of research grants, anti retroviral drugs and govt subsidies on those drugs. Abalaka's vaccine was going to pour sand in their garri

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Now that HIV vaccine is officially unbanned, hope someone will help discover that of...

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Giftedgreen: 1:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Not bad

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Pennyways: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2014
shadowwalker201:
[img]http://instaforex.com?x=HOXF[/img]
why shud they even ban it in the first place
that's a question for Paul Orhi
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by kevinaduga(m): 1:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Thumbs up for the judiciary.. still the last hope of the common man.

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by ACM10: 1:27am On Nov 15, 2014
I thought that Abalaka and his fraud had long been thrown into the dustbin of history

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by ikeduru2002: 1:32am On Nov 15, 2014
This is the type of doctors we need inventor

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by LEAFLET(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2014
Sharwama
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by alotofgrace(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2014
great nus
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Do not take any Vaccines HIV or Ebola.

It seems our stooge govt has been given go ahead by thier American puppeteers for all "vaccines".

Take them and you could die, if you are lucky enough to survive then you would probably be infertile.

There is a big drive to de-populate Africa!

Those who have ears let them hear oo!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I don't believe this news, that drug was shown to be toxic for HUMAN consumption and thus the ban...... This news is just not palatable at all

Abalaka should go and bury his head in shame for missing chemicals and local herbs together all in the name of HIV vaccines.
Mchhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by malele(m): 2:02am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-lifts-ban-on-abalakas-hiv-vaccines/
That was during obasanjo regime.
And some people will be calling jonathan clueless in this forum
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 15, 2014
I got this from Punch Newspaper, READ N BE WISE PEOPLE

Abalaka is fake. I'm a person living with HIV and became aware of my HIV-positive status in 2000. I have been actively involved in HIV related work since 2002.

I know many of my colleagues who have been duped by Abalaka's fake cure. Another dubious cure claimant is Jacob Abdullahi, who is also an Igala man from Kogi. All my colleagues who used Abalaka and Jacob Abdullahi's fake cure are still HIV-positive today.

If Abalaka's drug works the person by Banky W should be HIV-NEGATIVE and not just feeling well.

If Abalaka's supposed cure was real, he should have had LIVING AND VERIFIABLE examples of persons he has cured. Anyone who doubts my identity can Google my name. I am OBATUNDE OLADAPO. I am openly living with HIV and actively involved in demystifying HIV as the likes of Abalaka thrive on people's ignorance and baseless fears.

[url][/url]http://www.nigeria-aids.org/reports.cfm?read=1

3 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by smsshola(m): 2:13am On Nov 15, 2014
After all ds yrs one asked? But it shows dt truth always prevail and one jus need to bliv in himself/herself...
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 15, 2014
I disagree he has a cure. I think he has something he is hiding in his closet!

2 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by musicwriter(m): 2:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Good move!. I'm so glad the skales have began falling off the eyes of Africans. Until we take our destiny in our own hands Africa will not move forward. I contributed in making this happen. About 3 months ago I challenged Liberian president and Nigerian president on my blog on need to embrace science and start manufacturing our own ZMAPP drugs. You can search for the details below. Check on the topic attentioned to Eleen Sirleaf and Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 15, 2014
He doesn't have the cure.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Sharksblow(m): 2:56am On Nov 15, 2014
interesting
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Cholison(m): 3:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Nigeria a country of absurdities. When will they ban corruption?

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 15, 2014
adavize:

If Abalaka's supposed cure was real, he should have had LIVING AND VERIFIABLE examples of persons he has cured.

Simple as abc. Abalaka is a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Well make sure you take the vaccines then angry
all4naija:
I support depopulation, not only of Africans but the entire world population, you i d i o t! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2014
Why doesn't he get volunteers and prove the medicine works,how hard is that?
just like the ophthalmologist that says ewedu can cure Ebola
Send her to Liberia to blend and feed patients ewedu

6 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by AJOT99(m): 3:17am On Nov 15, 2014
A nice discovery!

Meanwhile, u need to check on my signature for the cheapest and most affordable data bundles on MTN and Etisalat network.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Ferdinandu(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Started hearing about this Man and that his other kindred Jacob Abdullahi also from Kogi around that 1999. If their drugs are real, why are there no living testimonies everywhere after about 15 years now. I will never believe until I see a confirmed living testimony. Nigerians are good at taking advantage of other people's Misery.

3 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Does that mean people can now receive the vaccine?
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by brownsoldier(m): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
he's been having a running battle with the FG since Babangida's tenure on this same issue
You're probably less than 23. Most people over 26 heard about him long time ago. When we in secondary school actually
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by chomaloo(m): 3:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Naija which way?y r we doin ds to ourselves.is jst too bad d way we tarnish n dstroy dreams in ds country.even in diaspora we stil act n bhav same way.wen yoruba man see igbo man drive car him go say na blood money n thief thief n wan block d way for him fellow countryman.again n again which way naija?
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
I've been following this mans story for a very long time now and it proved to me that there are very powerful vested interests in this hiv/aids scourge
People like these are never given the voice to air the views. I was in the palour with my late mother in 2004 or so when I first saw him. Everything seem fine but after news, I never heard about him again. I thank God that it's over now.

Another professor said he has a catalyst that can serve as a cohesive to help make our roads last longer and prevent but he has never been a given a chance to demonstrate his findings.

What kind of country is this?

3 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I don't believe this news, that drug was shown to be toxic for HUMAN consumption and thus the ban...... This news is just not palatable at all
And if the vaccines hasn't been further proved to be potent the court will not lift the ban either. So the news is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikot Ekpene General Hospital New Pictures / Lassa Fever: Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment By WHO / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.