Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines (30462 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka’s HIV Vaccines / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka’s HIV Vaccines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
Ebola does not exist have not read my post?
The vaccine will kill you or make you infertile if you survive it. what are you still arguing about? You believe in depopulation, then go now and seek out the vaccines and ensure you are first in the queue.
All me to say R.I.P. in advance if you still wish to take the vaccine just in case you die.
Stop peddling false information. If you are referring to the Bill and Melinda Gate's foundation sponsored vaccine and immunization then you have no idea. They are products meant to fight childhood diseases and we know from the past vaccines are not all by itself perfect.

Indians are just as primitive as Nigerians and must be stopped from putting pressure on resources through that ignorance of reproducing like fish. Jeez! It is annoying to say the least. These are the population they can't even care for in the first place.

If you are going to talk about sterility surgery in Indian then you have to start to question the good side of it and the government . In the year 2012 out of 1.4 million people or thereabout that went for sterility process only 8 or so encountered death and tens experienced complication. Must we now stop the process and destroy the future? You have to educate people on the need to depopulate by taking to measures that would prevent then from having babies unnecessarily. Take for example the people living in the squalor of Maroko in Lagos, you would be surprised they have more children per household than the affluent Banana Island residence. That shows that the poor are reproducing more than the rich and the rich who do so in Nigeria are the primitive people who happen to get rich through inheritance, dictatorship or thuggery.

The intelligent people of the world are not going to fold their hands and watch humans destroy the future of the planet all in the name of over-population that puts pressure on resources. For that one reason industries have to increase their outputs thereby producing more waste damaging to the environment. Please, go and educate yourself very well before coming here with primitive man's idea. I am not going to be a part of that.

2 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
So are you going to ensure you are 1st in the queue for Ebola vaccine then?
all4naija:

Stop peddling false information. If you are referring to the Bill and Melinda Gate's foundation sponsored vaccine and immunization then you have no idea. They are products meant to cure childhood diseases and we know from the past vaccines are not all by itself perfect.

Indians are just as primitive as Nigerians and must be stopped from putting pressure on resources through that ignorance of reproducing like fish. Jeez! It is annoying to say the least. These are the population they can't even care for in the first place.

If you are going to talk about sterility surgery in Indian then you have to start to question the good side of it and the government . In the year 2012 out of 1.4 million people or thereabout that went for sterility process only 8 or so encountered death and tens experienced complication. Must we now stop the process and destroy the future? You have to educate people on the need to depopulate by taking to measures that would prevent then from having babies unnecessarily. Take for example the people living in the squalor of Maroko in Lagos, you would be surprised they have more children per household than the affluent Banana Island residence. That shows that the poor are reproducing more than the rich and the rich who do so in Nigeria are the primitive people who happen to get rich through inheritance, dictatorship or thuggery.

The intelligent people of the world are not going to fold their hands and watch humans destroy the future of the planet all in the name of over-population that puts pressure on resources. For that one reason industries have to increase their outputs thereby producing more waste damaging to the environment. Please, go and educate yourself very well before coming here with primitive man's idea. I am not going to be a part of that.

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
So are you going to ensure you are 1st in the queue for Ebola vaccine then?
I don't have EVD. Is that not clear enough for you to understand? If I have Ebola I would be among the first people to queue up for the vaccine test. PERIOD!
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ok. I can see that you do not understand the meaning of vaccine.

Vaccines are taken to " protect you " or prevent you catching a contagious disease.

Perhaps now I have educated you may want to review you thinking.
all4naija:

I don't have EVD. Is that not clear enough for you to understand? If I have Ebola I would be among the first people to queue up for the vaccine test. PERIOD!

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by onitshaigbo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Before colonialism, Africa did not have HIV/AIDS or Ebola. Don't trust Western medicine, use indigenous treatments instead!

3 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
Ok. I can see that you do not understand the meaning of vaccine.

Vaccines are taken to " protect you " or prevent you catching a contagious disease.

Perhaps now I have educated you may want to review you thinking.
Not in the case of Ebola because I am not living in the region prone to it. You need to educate yourself.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
So you that did not even understand that vaccines are not used as treatment for a disease, but as protection; is still here arguing?

smh
all4naija:
Not in the case of Ebola because I am not living in the region prone to it. You need to educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thank you friend.
Why us Africans cannot see that it is our genocidal enemy that colonialised us and has been trying to wipe us in the way he wipe out native Americans; that suddenly started finding deadly virus for us within our midst and also developing cures and vaccines for us?

African please wake up

I beg you you to please open your eyes and wake up.

wake up before it is too late!
onitshaigbo:
Before colonialism, Africa did not have HIV/AIDS or Ebola. Don't trust Western medicine, use indigenous treatments instead!
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
So you that did not even understand that vaccines are not used as treatment for a disease, but as protection; is still here arguing?

smh

Bwahaha... Where did I state that it is a treatment?I stated that for test because the serum of the sick person who survived it is used for the test ! You are making that up though. So stop acting as though you are very vast in the health-related issues. Vaccine is meant to build the immune system of a person not infected in a region vulnerable to a disease.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
You are correct.

So why is that when I asked whether you would be ensuring that you would be 1st in the queue for the Ebola vaccine; you replied that you do not need to as you do not have Ebola?
all4naija:

Bwahaha... Where did I state that it is a treatment?I stated that for test ! You are making that up though. So stop acting as though you are very vast in the health-related issues. Vaccine is meant to build the immune system of a person not infected in a region vulnerable to a disease.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
You are correct.

So why is that when I asked whether you would be ensuring that you would be 1st in the queue for the Ebola vaccine; you replied that you do not need to as you do not have Ebola?
I said I don't have Ebola because I am not in the region where people are prone to the disease. If I do I would be the first to queue up for test and give my serum for the process. Perhaps, it is a misunderstanding from that point of view.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by snthesis(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
ogene70:
Hmmm! Is anyone seeing what I'm seeing? ...since America has refused to sell military hardwares to us we will mess up their aids/hiv propaganda starting with the provision of preventive and curative drugs grin.
finally, sum1 that thinks outside the box wink
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Only that our govt is a stooge of America so how can we dare to defy them?
snthesis:

finally, sum1 that thinks outside the box wink
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Anglovel: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
uken73:
Good news.
But why are people so wicked to frustrate such a development.
Many good things can come out of Nigeria, but some greedy people won't let it unless they have a piece of the action.
SMH.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Tinyemeka(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
I've been following this mans story for a very long time now and it proved to me that there are very powerful vested interests in this hiv/aids scourge
Beneficiaries of USAID and other international donors.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 16, 2014
eye2sabi:

Beauty without brain...... Laughing in the US? SSmh 4u
You just went too far, just too far with your statement...Now you just made yourself look like you are the one with brain shey...just saying though. Its okay.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by swiftycool(m): 6:06am On Nov 16, 2014
Even when our govt. Collaborates with the world to fight against the development of this great nation, Nigeria's great people keep popping out, U guys aint seen nothin yet, soon all those Nigerians secretly yet tirelessly being discouraged by our govt thru international interference would all come out to manifest and we would eventually become a truly independent giant amongst nations. This would soon happen and is the international comunity's greatest fear.

Congrats to Dr Abalaka, even if many have given up on Nigeria, we can NEVER give up on Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by hunkydory(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2014
shadowwalker201:
[img]http://instaforex.com?x=HOXF[/img]
why shud they even ban it in the first place
Because they wanted to give the credit to a whiteman in Atlanta but he refused.They really messed up by trying to pay him off with a paltry 10million naira not even dollars.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2014
onitshaigbo:
Hey,, ARVs are tranforming lives. I know a few taking them. You would not believe they are sick in any way.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2014
onitshaigbo:
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by coolted(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
this is why we should be proud of made in Nigeria
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Bawss1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
It's alarming how easily people drop inane comments here. Is there any hope for this country? Too many gullible people here.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by eye2sabi(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
post=28054609:

You just went too far, just too far with your statement...Now you just made yourself look like you are the one with brain shey...just saying though. Its okay.

Sorry 4 going 2 far, twas just a reflex action. Hope we cool.
*corrected* BEAUTY WITH A BRAIN
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
eye2sabi:

Sorry 4 going 2 far, twas just a reflex action. Hope we cool.
*corrected* BEAUTY WITH A BRAIN

Its okay. I sincerely felt pretty bad cos I know am not some bimbo..your username says it all
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by eye2sabi(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2014
post=28099007:

Its okay. I sincerely felt pretty bad cos I know am not some bimbo..your username says it all

@bolded; who is bimbo i only know of simbi oo grin grin grin

yemisi no mind my moniker o, i might actually be the opposite of it in some aspects of life. so see me as your brother. smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lamentations Of A Glasses/contact Lens User / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son / Lassa Fever: Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment By WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.