Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines (30482 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka’s HIV Vaccines / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka’s HIV Vaccines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by femyodsky(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2014
I pray God will continue to protect this Dr Abalaka because this fight may not just be with NAFDAC or FED GOVT alone but foreign bodies too.

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by GLOBALX: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Did you guys read the last paragraph...asking Abalaka to declare his HIV research content in the USA with a 10milla settlement shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by saintopus(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2014
I wonder how event unfold in life. Many years ago some section of the country were celebrating the ban by NAFDAC of this drug. Today, the story seem to be different, at least from the comment I have read so far. What lesson do I learn from this : Never give up in your dreams, someday, one person may see the importance of what you are doing." Most scientist with great discoveries only got known ehen they are getting ready to leave this earth. Some have even died before their works become popular.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by saintopus(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2014
I wonder how event unfold in life. Many years ago some section of the country were celebrating the ban by NAFDAC of this drug. Today, the story seem to be different, at least from the comment I have read so far. What lesson do I learn from this : Never give up in your dreams, someday, one person may see the importance of what you are doing." Most scientist with great discoveries only got known when they are getting ready to leave this earth. Some have even died before their works become popular.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by adepiero: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2014
AT LAST, DR JEREMIAH ABALAKA HAS FOUGHT HIS WAY THROUGH! grin

Nigeria - Bad government with evil leaders tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by donmalcolm21(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2014
I remebered Obj frustrated this man then because he was a darling of the west, God has bring succour to him because my amiable GEJ will give him grants to develop his vaccine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Bawss1(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2014
The mods should ban posts of lunatics who spread nonesense here about Ebola and HIV not being real.

@topic.
This report does nothing to prove that the "vaccine" works. The court's decision doesnt say this is a sure cure of HIV. This is a matter of science, and it's claims can certainly be proven if true. The doctor, if he is sincere and confident of his work, should provide verifiable evidence of its efficacy. There are set procedures for this and any scientist who wants to be taken seriously knows to follow the set rules.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by eye2sabi(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2014
post=28025786:
They will be laughing in the us for this sort of story...Cure for hiv?

Beauty without brain...... Laughing in the US? SSmh 4u
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by donodion(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2014
nora544:
Sorry when he discoverd this why he didnot go to an other country to show it there are so many people with AIDS/HIV

He could make so much money with this

I hope that it is tru what he found out because he is the only person who have this I hope it is tru.
It was during Obasanjos tenure,the man was gagged and made sure his integrity was badly tarnished.Even here on Nairaland,I would post you comments some people made against the man....I think one of them was even a mod for nairaland then.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by pamcode(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2014
a cure for hiv, man that a mixed fortune though
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Dr. Abalaka's son & I were in the same class together! That boy was a genius! I have never ever in my entire life come across someone as intelligent as he was. This guy could solve quadratic & simultaneous equations without writing! If you guys remember the days of JETS competitions & STAN competions? This guy came first (nationally) in all subjects at a stan competion. Genius runs in the family
!
RIP my good friend Onuche Abalaka. The world would have been a better place if everyone were like you!

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Ideyontop: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2014
Why should Nigerians frustrate their own progress?

Imagine the number of lives this drug would have saved since 1999?

Maybe they woke up to the reality of our potentials,since God helped us defeat ebola!

I Believe in Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by kunlesehan(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Good development,Nigerians should learn from Ebola ,we can be self sufficient !
yes we can!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2014
Thank God he is still alive.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Missonas(f): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:

“When the FG discovered that the vaccines were potent, it sent agents to me with the sum of N10million for the breakthrough to be announced in Atlanta Georgia, USA, but I refused,” Abalaka had alleged.
Why?The case was still in court and they wanted its breakthrough announced in d US?Always subject to their approval that's why they toss us around.
Toxic or not they should have done a follow up but no they'd rather put in money on white elephant project not beneficial to the people.Ebola was an eye opener and I'm sure that was why the ban on his research was lifted.
We have more like this we should discover them!

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Daniel6(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
cococandy:
First time I'm hearing about him.
I hope to god it is true
he is late now,died in 2011 or so. Until his death he was the dean of post graduate studies FUT minna.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Missonas(f): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2014
GLOBALX:
Did you guys read the last paragraph...asking Abalaka to declare his HIV research content in the USA with a 10milla settlement shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That was the part that hit me.See why corruption is the root of our problems.money! money!! money!!! they(government) see so much of it that it reduces them
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by sebali: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2014
nagoma:

Don't start pouring emotions when you don't know the details. Proper scientific discoveries can never be silenced and newspapers and laymen cannot decide the potency and safety of so called vaccines. The government should come in quickly and stop this quack.

Mr. Conformist..... Wake up & shine ya eye

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by yuncka: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2014
nora544:
Sorry when he discoverd this why he didnot go to an other country to show it there are so many people with AIDS/HIV

He could make so much money with this

I hope that it is tru what he found out because he is the only person who have this I hope it is tru.

If U read it well U wuld see dat d man is a very patriotic citizen of Nigeria. He wanted the discovery to be credited to Nigeria but FG was willing to pay him 10million to make d announcement in Atlanta.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by yuncka: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I don't believe this news, that drug was shown to be toxic for HUMAN consumption and thus the ban...... This news is just not palatable at all

Hope U haven't forgotten what was said about NanoSilver.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Jobig(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2014
If not for Ebola breakthrough,this drug will still been ban.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2014
People are misunderstanding the story, they dint ban him because hez putting sandsand in som1's garri. Here is what appund according to the story, he was given an offer to make his work known and announce it to the world (with 10million naira cash gift) but he refused. And they felt seems hez proud, that they will suppress his work.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by drnoel: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2014
cococandy:
First time I'm hearing about him.
I hope to god it is true

Means u were born after 1999
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by ZUBY77(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:
I've been following this mans story for a very long time now and it proved to me that there are very powerful vested interests in this hiv/aids scourge

The Lords that manufactured the disease would never allow people to manufacture it's vaccines.
It's all deliberate attempt at controlling your population, Ebola too..

There won't be another World War, therefore the tactics now is disease break outs.
The east has managed to liberate themselves from the west. No one dare take lab manufactured disease to China, Japan, Korea and others in the east.

But as for Africa, our dear Africa, there is no defence whatsoever.
They can come in and go however they want.

2 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2014
caprini1:
This injustice happens everywhere,I know of a professor and two medical doctors all bases in California USA(all Nigerians),they have this treatment package that totally cures AIDS..but they've been muscled out of the states,nearly killed even! They are based right now in Port harcourt and Abuja.
The Big Pharma lobby in the US, alongside the FDA, are vehemently opposed to anyone or product that threatens their interests.

2 Likes

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by Mbediogu(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2014
talktimi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-lifts-ban-on-abalakas-hiv-vaccines/

May those who lifted the ban on such controversial and untesed product be the first beneficiaries of the vaccines whose ban they lifted, Ameeeennn!
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by popefrancix: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2014
We have a very wicked nd stupid leaders in dis nation. They pretend 2 b helpin us, while dey ar jst dia enrichin dia stupid accnts. Y givin patients vaccins wen we hav a proven cure. Imagine hw many souls we've lost sinx 1999, jst because of dia selfish interests. This is d same way dey hav been decievin us wt dia fight on Boko Haram. If nt dat Ebola was so deadly, dey wuld hav also seen it as a means of makin money 2. Thank u Dr. Abalaka 4 fightin 4 wt u hav.
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by OpraMenu(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2014
if this man wre to be an iranian he wld be a national hero. Wat is wrong wit the Nigeria govt? This man should receive national honor

1 Like

Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by christopher123(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Blackman been held down since 158BC by fellow blackman
Re: Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines by bengoodcreature: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2014
To God be d glory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment By WHO / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son / Erectile Dysfunction Driving Me To Sucide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.