Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) (1868 Views)

Hard Starting On Honda Legend / Why Nigerians Dont Drive Honda Legend Much / Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) by CallmeKola(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2014
The wraps have come off the 2015 Honda Legend just a
couple of months before its official debut in Japan. This is the fifth generation flagship Honda sedan, some 10 years after the outgoing fourth-gen model was introduced.
Honda needs a new model to spice up its range, but
unfortunately, this isn’t really a new model. You see, it’s based on the Acura RLX in America, which has been on sale since 2013. Even still, the Legend does get some advanced new tech.
For the Legend, Honda has provided the ‘Sport Hybrid Super
Handling All-Wheel Drive’ (SH- AWD) system comprising of a
3.5-liter naturally aspirated V6 paired to an electric motor
assist. Overall output is rated at a very impressive 281kW and
510Nm, while the average fuel consumption is rated at
5.9L/100km.
The energetic setup is connected to a seven- speed dual-clutch auto transmission. No performance figures have been mentioned at this stage but considering the front-wheel drive.
Accord V6L manages 0-100km/h in 6.5 seconds, it would be
safe to assume a sub 6.0- second time for the Legend.
Aside from the clever power train, the new Legend showcases an industry-first pedestrian collision prevention system which uses automated steering to help avoid collisions with pedestrians. It also gets emergency steering, blind-spot monitoring, a system called false-start prevention, and road sign recognition.

Re: 2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2014
very nice ride

1 Like

Re: 2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) by austin4real(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2014
Shes a beauty, would choose dos ova an accord ooo

1 Like

Re: 2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) by mayor2013: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Prestigious. After leaving out the car for more than a decade they decide to restructure it. Nice work honda

1 Like

Re: 2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) by lonelydora: 4:58am On Nov 16, 2014
If finally it gets to Naija, I may abandon Accord and go for it. Another good product from Honda.
Re: 2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) by icemann(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2014
It's a rebadged Acura RLX.
Re: 2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) by lungwun(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2014
Dear Honda, why no V8 AWD sedan?

I can't take you serious till you produce a V8 AWD or RWD sedan.

Even Toyota (Lexus) have capable V8 sedans.
Re: 2015 Honda Legend Revealed (With Pictures) by CallmeKola(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2014
lungwun:
Dear Honda, why no V8 AWD sedan?

I can't take you serious till you produce a V8 AWD or RWD sedan.

Even Toyota (Lexus) have capable V8 sedans.

Lol. There are reports of V8 sedans coming in 2015.
Keep your fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Why The Headrest Of Car Seats Are Deliberately Kept Detachable? / Can I Replace My 8plugs Engine With Four Plugs / AUDI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.