Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales (2905 Views)

Iphone 6 Got Nothing On Nokia 1100 In Terms Of Sales; Possible Android Reboot. / Expiry Date Of Any Blackberry Sup / Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by gonaij: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Infinix Hot, X507 was launched yesterday, November 14th, 2014 at protea Hotel, Ikeja.
At the lunch, it was said that the price is 12,900 and the phone will be available for sale on 21st, November, 2014.
The phone is a good quality phone, the reason is sold for that price is because it is like a gift from infinix to Nigerians who are yet to get infinix phone

Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by vodacom: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
gonaij:
Infinix Hot, X507 was launched yesterday, November 14th, 2014 at protea Hotel, Ikeja.
At the lunch, it was said that the price is 12,900 and the phone will be available for sale on 21st, November, 2014.
The phone is a good quality phone, the reason is sold for that price is because it is like a gift from infinix to Nigerians who are yet to get infinix phone
Sorry to say but I don't think it's a gift because it isn't free.Perharps rephrase as a discount to Nigerians because it's below the selling price
Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by Acidosis(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Water-proofed? Can it survive in water for 30minutes? Can I take selfies in a pool?

Is it dust-proofed?
Anti-scratch?
Shatter-proofed?
Any smart gesture?
Any smart function & tweaks on the Camera
How responsive is the flash?
How many photos can I take in a second?
While shooting a video, can I take a photo without interruption?

Can I upgrade to lollipop?
Any dolby sound enhancement? Beats Audio?
What's the viewing angle like?
Can I convenient use the phone under sunlight?

I learnt resolution in pixel is - 480 x 854 (wat?!!! for a massive 5" phone)??

There is a reason why Samsung, HTC & Sony sell their phones @40, 50, 60k... etc

Biko, this isn't a gift from anyone to anyone. We already know the cost of the regular phone materials: An MTK chip shouldn't be more than N250, RAM - N350. Even the so called Octa core no pass N500.

Infinix HOT is simply a low-cost android device. It isn't TOO cheap.
Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by Lagusta(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Acidosis:
Water-proofed? Can it survive in water for 30minutes? Can I take selfies in a pool?

Is it dust-proofed?
Anti-scratch?
Shatter-proofed?
Any smart gesture?
Any smart function & tweaks on the Camera
How responsive is the flash?
How many photos can I take in a second?
While shooting a video, can I take a photo without interruption?

Can I upgrade to lollipop?
Any dolby sound enhancement? Beats Audio?
What's the viewing angle like?
Can I convenient use the phone under sunlight?

I learnt resolution in pixel is - 480 x 854 (wat?!!! for a massive 5" phone)??

There is a reason why Samsung, HTC & Sony sell their phones @40, 50, 60k... etc

Biko, this isn't a gift from anyone to anyone. We already know the cost of the regular phone materials: An MTK chip shouldn't be more than N250, RAM - N350. Even the so called Octa core no pass N500.

Infinix HOT is simply a low-cost android device. It isn't TOO cheap.

then for the love of those that love you, just go and buy your samsung, htc or lenovo... And stop crying like a spoilt brat!!!

And BTW, comparing the specs to tecno H3 and even the MTN s720i, this phone is VERY CHEAP!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by Acidosis(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lagusta:

then for the love of those that love you, just go and buy your samsung, htc or lenovo... And stop crying like a spoilt brat!!!

And BTW, comparing the specs to tecno H3 and even the MTN s720i, this phone is VERY CHEAP!!!

Compare the pros & cons...
Have you seen the infinix zero complaint thread?
Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by Lagusta(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Acidosis:

oh yes!!! In fact, that gave me a second thought about any other infinix product....

But anytime i see a colleague of mine, flexing his own clean infinix zero, no scratches, no cracks, pure white, watching HD movies on it, i just concluded that it is how we maintain our phones that matter

i'll go for it when friday comes

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by Lawrenceoyek: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lagusta:

Lmao
Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by siajiboye: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
I have one of this device and am rocking it big time..... i just focus on the positive side of this device and i dont think this phone has any issue as you people are saying~

Acidosis:

Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by jidetay: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2014
Acidosis:

Those threads were created by people with false complaints. Most of them are trying to bring the infinix brand down. I'm not saying every one of them but, most of them are. They even created a thread weeks ago to complain about Infinix hot issues, a phone that hasn't been released anywhere. Be guided!
Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by jidetay: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2014
Lagusta:

oh yes!!! In fact, that gave me a second thought about any other infinix product....

But anytime i see a colleague of mine, flexing his own clean infinix zero, no scratches, no cracks, pure white, watching HD movies on it, i just concluded that it is how we maintain our phones that matter

i'll go for it when friday comes
Exactly. I haven't seen anybody in person who has issues with that Infinix Zero. Only online. So, are these ones with issues using their phones to grind pepper? Handle your fone with care.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by nani667: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
vodacom:

Sorry to say but I don't think it's a gift because it isn't free.Perharps rephrase as a discount to Nigerians because it's below the selling price

It's not even a discount, they will always make their profits... There's a reason for everything, and there's a reason for the price.... And from the humongous profits they made from that problem device called Infinix Zero, they now know that Nigerians really love cheap things... So it's probably another strategy to make another round of millions from willing Nigerians.... And with all the problems the Infinix Zero came with, you'd think Nigerians would've been a little wiser now when it comes to these supposedly cheap phones from Infinix....
Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by stonemind(f): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2014
is it available in slots?
Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by therealesttin(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
nani667:

It's not even a discount, they will always make their profits... There's a reason for everything, and there's a reason for the price.... And from the humongous profits they made from that problem device called Infinix Zero, they now know that Nigerians really love cheap things... So it's probably another strategy to make another round of millions from willing Nigerians.... And with all the problems the Infinix Zero came with, you'd think Nigerians would've been a little wiser now when it comes to these supposedly cheap phones from Infinix....

you guys should stop picking on Infinix zero, a lot of people out there use the device without any worries, whats the percentage of zero users here on nairaland, am sure its not more than 5 percent of the total so how can you make your judgement based on this percentage?
you really need to observe and see the bigger picture. walk into the service centre of any other brand and you will see that no brand can attain perfection. Infinix brand is at least very responsive to the issues. How many complaints have you seen here on N.L in recent times compared to some months ago? stop the hate crimes!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Launch And Date Of Sales by therealesttin(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Infinix HOT is now available on konga.com.......order yours now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Send/share Apps Through Whatsapp / Interc- Newest 4G LTE In Nigeria, List Of Data Plans And Affordable Prices / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.