Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! (5667 Views)

I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls / How Can A Friend From Oman Visit Me In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by 19naia(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
So the white lady will agree to sit with her white brother Jeffrey Daumer? I doubt she would for fear of being eaten alive by her cannibal serial killer white brother. Best every one have freedom to mingle because troublesome people come in every color and social status.
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by onila(f): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
19naia:
So the white lady will agree to sit with her white brother Jeffrey Daumer? I doubt she would for fear of being eaten alive by her cannibal serial killer white brother. Best every one have freedom to mingle because troublesome people come in every color and social status.
tnks love
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Boeing777pilot: 4:35am On Mar 23, 2016
You profile a black person as a crack head
And you expect the whites to treat you differently

All the lady did was ask a simple question and because of a faulty mindset you immediately read racial undertones to it.

Na wao.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by onila(f): 4:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
You profile a black person as a crack head
And you expect the whites to treat you differently

All the lady did was ask a simple question and because of a faulty mindset you immediately read racial undertones to it.

Na wao.
why cant she sit down where she wants to sit

must she sit beside a black person because shes black

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Boeing777pilot: 4:50am On Mar 23, 2016
onila:
why cant she sit down where she wants to sit

must she sit beside a black person because shes black

grin Most definitely there's " freedom of seating "
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by onila(f): 5:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

grin Most definitely there's " freedom of seating "
the white b1tch question is irrelevant
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by londoner: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2016
If this lady is a known crack head and looks it why does she have to sit there just because they are both Black? Would the White lady feel obliged to sit next to White crack head? Obviously the reason Onila's mum did not want to sit there was because she was a crack head not because she was black.

If you get on a bus and there is a drunk or crazy person do you sit by them because of their race.

Look whether white or black if somebody is obviously a drug addict or drunk I would choose another seat. Nobody can tell me where I should sit as I pay my fare.
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Ilamina(f): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote][/quote]
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by nlPoster: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nigeria dont have the mindset for this type of behaviour, but they've caught up quickly. Fast learners in such things.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by Ilamina(f): 2:14am On Oct 23, 2019
nairalandposter:
Nigeria dont have the mindset for this type of behaviour, but they've caught up quickly. Fast learners in such things.

Huh
Re: My Mother Experienced Racism When She Came To Visit Me This Summer! by bionixs: 1:28pm On Feb 14
Why? your dad didn't give your mum enough money for divorce settlement? Why is the ex wife of a well known billionaire entering public transport? sad
Na Lagos State bus conductor mentality you get.

Everyone taking commercial bus doesn't have a car

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria / I Weep For My Black South African Brothers And Sisters. / Ogun Community, Igbosoro Laments Poor Condition Of Link Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.