Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Existing Bulksms Website With SPC3 For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Existing Bulksms Website With SPC3 For Sale (688 Views)

Upgrade From Spc3 To Spc 4 Issues / How To Integrate Forum To Your Existing Website / How Do I Download An Existing Site And Edit The Contents With Dreamweaver ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existing Bulksms Website With SPC3 For Sale by novsmusic: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
An existing bulksms website , with a nice design has been offered for sale at a cheap price.

active users and 10k balance at a reputable portal included.

If interested see it here Texta Links Ng.

kindly bid for it at

novsmusic@gmail.com

I will personally train you on how to operate it and continue to grow the business with google adwords.

Reason for sale,the company wants to upgrade to SPC4 ,so decided to build an entirely new bulksms platform under spc4.
Re: Existing Bulksms Website With SPC3 For Sale by novsmusic: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
The offer is still on.

More details..

Domain and hosting expires august next year.

135 registered 40+ active buyers of 1000 to 20k units...one big reseller bt inactive..

Full support on marketing and management to keep the business alive.

CHECK THE SITE WITH THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST.

Send a mail to novsmusic@gmail.com to bid.
Re: Existing Bulksms Website With SPC3 For Sale by Onwemaths: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
How much, am much interested
Re: Existing Bulksms Website With SPC3 For Sale by femzysticks(m): 4:35am On Nov 18, 2014
SMS COMPONENTS TOO FOR SALE
(SPC3,SPC2,JEEMA,SKYTECH...)

Get a site like [url]smsway.com.ng[/url] at a cheap rate

BBM: pin:2A81FC34
Phone: 08136626559

(1) (Reply)

Loadedhost Complete Reseller Package(vps,domain Reseller,ssl,payment Gateway) / I Need My Blog Updated / What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.