Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (37780 Views)

DR Congo Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2015 (1 - 3) On 4th February 2015 / Congo Vs DR Congo: AFCON 2015 (2 - 3) On 31st January 2015 / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Skimpledawg(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2014
parklamson:
Hit like if u agree to this #Fact: Even the Jonathanians codedly agreed that Enyeama is more competetent than GEJ. Because
Enyeama saved Nigeria against Congo while GEJ can't save Nigeria
against Boko Haram
Whu is dz 1 nau? undecided your I pass my neighbour generator fumes rily affecting yu. *smh*
Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by balladin: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2014
j4sure:
E. VINCET.UP NAIJA. 1. ENYEMA 2. SAMUEL 3. MIKEL 4. IK UCHE 5. OSHANIWA 6. ONAZI. MY OWN OPINION
Oshaniwa is gradually taking over from Echiejile. He seems to be more composed defensively, although he is still poor at overlapping. Good display ystday.
Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by balladin: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2014
omusiliyu:
Man of the match suppose to be the guy that wore Number 5 Jersey. He was the Minister of Defense. He played the position 5 and 6 with commitment despite the head injury. He shed his blood for the Victory... Kudos to him
Egwuekwe did well, I think Omeruo should take over the right back position from Ambrose.
Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by gcey2k(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2014
I've thrown the water in my mouth so you can hear me clearly... it's

EEEEENYEEEEEAAAAAAMAAA

#NoCompetition....
Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Pagesweet(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Enyeama
Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by tonquendo4u(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Mikel was d best man.when he was redeployed to his natural position which is central midfield in d 2nd half,he dis marvelously. Coaches should stop forcing him to play roles he's not familiar with.he was amazing yesterday.Evn in Chelsea, Chelsea always loses d midfield anytime they play matic n fabregas together in d midfield against a tougher opposition. But anytime Mikel is there,he brings balance to d team

1 Like

Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by otunba5050(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Emyeama
Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brymoo: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Enyeama is d man of d match....if its wz Ejide,no b wetin we 4 day talk b dis ooo

1 Like

Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by benpuzzy(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2014
balladin:

Oshaniwa is gradually taking over from Echiejile. He seems to be more composed defensively, although he is still poor at overlapping. Good display ystday.
u should praise Oshaniwa cos marking dat jersey number 10 of Congo is not a small thing cos dat guy is 3in1. Didnt u see dat Oshaniwa was almost exausted towards d end of d match cos he see Oba 4 d guy hand.
Re: Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Paspane: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club / Jorge Kanella Put Toe Into Alfie Davis’ Bum During Fight (Photos) / Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.