Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,616 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans (2276 Views)

Marriage Predicaments Of A Kcb (photos) / My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. / Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans by Dahjhi: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2014

I thought I should write this since its going through my mind.
Immediately after my secondary education I nearly loss the strongest part of my parenthood 'My dear Mum.'.. She was very ill for months and much money was spent but the good news is that she survived... But during her sickness I quickly pictured myself becoming a Single-orphan... I believe in miracles but I know it will be more worse than I could picture....
Looking into our society today the troubles and huddles of been an orphan cannot be overemphasized, ranging from how families and relatives treated them as a minor, to the lack of freedom of expressions... Not all orphans are suffering but I can say notable percentage of them do..
I'm my little opinion and rough research, many percentage of underage street hawkers are single or double orphans.. I feel their pain...
Share your experience (s) if you are one and how you overcome...
To adult orphans who have actually succeeded in life I felicitate with you. And you still passing through the rigous of surviving I pray a way shall be made for you
I compare orphans to 'the lost children' that's why am quoting this Jackson beat

"The Lost Children"

We pray for our fathers, pray for our mothers
Wishing our families well
We sing songs for the wishing, of those who are kissing
But not for the missing

[CHORUS 1]
So this one’s for all the lost children
This one’s for all the lost children
This one’s for all the lost children, wishing them well
And wishing them home

When you sit there addressing, counting your blessings
Biding your time
When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping
Because I’m keeping a place

[CHORUS 2]
For all the lost children
This is for all the lost children
This one’s for all the lost children, wishing them well
And wishing them home

Home with their fathers,
Snug close and warm, loving their mothers
I see the door simply wide open
But no one can find thee

[CHORUS 3]
So pray for all the lost children
Let’s pray for all the lost children
Just think of all the lost children, wishing them well
This is for all the lost children
This one’s for all the lost children
Just think of all the lost children
Wishing them well, and wishing them home

Dedicated to orphans

2 Shares

Re: Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
don't just say a prayer, do something. Draft a write up to focus on government incapacities to alleviate the sufferings of these children. Creating awareness to people around you. have a number of kids you can take care of and make sure they have a trusted guardian should anything thing happen to you their parents.
I know typical Nigerians will say God forbid, but this is real.
You don't wanna think about how these kids will suffer if something happens to you.

Get a life insurance for those that can afford it.
Get a trusted friend of the family, don't isolate yourself etc.

So Op, pls write another poem to find solutions aside prayers that will reduce the number and sufferings of these orphans In the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans by Dahjhi: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chillisauce:
don't just say a prayer, do something. Draft a write up to focus on government incapacities to alleviate the sufferings of these children. Creating awareness to people around you. have a number of kids you can take care of and make sure they have a trusted guardian should anything thing happen to you their parents.
I know typical Nigerians will say God forbid, but this is real.
You don't wanna think about how these kids will suffer if something happens to you.

Get a life insurance for those that can afford it.
Get a trusted friend of the family, don't isolate yourself etc.

So Op, pls write another poem to find solutions aside prayers that will reduce the number and sufferings of these orphans In the society.

am doing the emboldened often and often... And writing a peom, you can see am not just a good writer from what is up there . please you can also help with it and tag me and let's spread the news... smiley. Thanks
Re: Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dahjhi:

am doing the emboldened often and often... And writing a peom, you can see am not just a good writer from what is up there . please you can also help with it and tag me and let's spread the news... smiley. Thanks

You don't need to be s perfect writer , so long you pass your point across .

Write am anyhow.
We have prayed enough, now time for action.
What do you mean by tag you?

1 Like

Re: Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans by Dahjhi: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

You don't need to be s perfect writer , so long you pass your point across .

Write am anyhow.
We have prayed enough, now time for action.
What do you mean by tag you?
OK. I will write another then. I keep on receiving the challenges day in day out to do something about orphans that are really wasting away, but I haven't have the real might to do as I wish..
Tag means in case you write a poem you should name my moniker(username) so that I can know you've written it.
Re: Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dahjhi:

OK. I will write another then. I keep on receiving the challenges day in day out to do something about orphans that are really wasting away, but I haven't have the real might to do as I wish..
Tag means in case you write a poem you should name my moniker(username) so that I can know you've written it.

You are in better position to write one, not me. You have a close experience
Heck, n'a manage I dey manage type this one sef.
Just write a good one, you can even get some pics of orphans around you and we will help pass the message across.

You might be starting a career here wink
Re: Predicaments/troubles Of Orphans by Dahjhi: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

You are in better position to write one, not me. You have a close experience
Heck, n'a manage I dey manage type this one sef.
Just write a good one, you can even get some pics of orphans around you and we will help pass the message across.

You might be starting a career here wink
OK I undi.. Maybe its time to really Start something.. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Share With Us Your Worst Day Since You Got Married.. / Please Help! How Do I Renew Our Love In Marriage? / Am I Failling In My Responsibility As A Father Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.