Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Two Almighty Law For Happy Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Almighty Law For Happy Home (563 Views)

Woman Battered Son In-law For Failing To Get Her Daughter Pregnant / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Almighty Law For Happy Home by tosongolabeaty: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
TWO ALMIGHTY LAW(rules) FOR HAPPY HOME

most families are living in sadness today beacause they can't obey these two regulations, the next thing they do is divorce. Every saturday ,they are jubilating for weeding but not ready for marriage; and on monday to friday, they are filing cases in the curt for divorce just beacause they can not obey the laws that govern happy home. It may take me some days to teach this two law here but try to follow me, prophet Tosin olabode. I am a marriage cancellor... I attend to many family issues. this has made me to know that many are willing to be happy in their homes but what they get is sadness.I am glad to tell you that you deserve happy home! in fact, happy home is the desire of evey man and woman on the planet earth... home free of propblems and full of love and un-endind happiness. Both single and married are willing to mentain happiness in there homes.
I will like to tell you the two laws and principles that will lead to un -ending joy and happiness If and only "if" you can obey it.

Rule1:WIFE SUBMITT TO YOUR HUSBAND.
Rule2:HUSBAND LOVE YOUR WIFE.
Wife "MUST" submit, in "totalty" ,to her husband in "all things" if truely she wants to enjoy "total love" from her husband.
Yes! In totality, you must be humble or must submit your body just has christ jesus submitted his body to the church...he even died in the proceSs. stop following the law of "gender equality”! it can not work in the home, it will only break your homes. Be warned!
No matter how you look at it, and in accordance with biblical injunction, submission of a woman to her husband will always propel undying love from the man. God is not a wicked God when He said," woman, submit to your husband as unto the Lord". there and then He said Husband, Love your wife as Christ loves the church. You can't query God in whatever He does to you as creature. in all these, He still requires your submission, so also is when you are in marriage.submission does not mean you are stupid, but in obedience to the will of God and His words and except your husband is a lunatic ,you can give him total submission than end up battering you. Or God does not know what he was talking about? Take it personal if you wish, but so long as the word of God is jettison in a home especially by women substituting it with human philosophy, there can never be peace ------- to be continued.......ask ur questions here let share your addvise together ( prophet tosin olabode)
Re: Two Almighty Law For Happy Home by tosongolabeaty: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest, Have You Been In This Situation Before / A Family LIES Brought Together, Should The TRUTH Seperate Them? / What Is The Definition Of ‘working Mom’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.